The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boo...

By Ilovepilloes

As the seasons pass Woodcrest changes sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I don't own anything... More

The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boondocks fanfiction)
Authors Note
Part. 1 Fall/Autumn
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Part.7
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Fall
Part.1 (Of Winter)
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Yass bitches!
Part.7
Zayuuum
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Winter
Authors Note
The Beginning of Spring
Part.1 (Of Spring)
Part.2
Part.3
Authors Note
Mission TOTS
I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman
New friends
The Results also Part.1 of Summer
Bruises
Behind the McDonald's
The Rules
The Talk
Sorry
Nightmares
Bri Or Jazzy
Casino Days
No Snitchin
The Beginning of Fall
Training
Caught
Break the System
Reunited
Riley
Authors Note
Cindy
Gang
Beginnings
Why
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Book
Update

Rubik's Cube

414 19 8
By Ilovepilloes

In Life there's lessons, lessons that you learn from experience or from another's mistakes. There's so much to learn and so much to do, but is it possible to do it all? Because with Life there's also many confusions- You know what fuck dat shit. This is too long and complicated. Lets just say WE ALL LEARN AT A DIFFERENT PACE BITCH!

Huey watched as Theo's hands soared over different keys and patterns. He wondered if he was even human going at the pace he was. He was finished tapping dirty wall tiles in the bathroom about 6 seconds after he started. To open the entrence to the headquarters, there had to be a code, a very very complicated one. If you weren't able to put it in fast enough, you weren't qualified to enter.

To enter you had to move around and tap different tiles to fit them into one piece, like a puzzle. Instead this reminded Huey of a Rubik's cube. A popular color puzzle cube of the 80's, invented by Erno Rubik.

Huey was smart, but even he knew that putting in this code was nearly impossible, and Theo got it on the first try this time. His eyebrows raised, as the puzzle pieces went back into their incorrect places, and opened two doors, left and right. Interesting. Behind the doors was a pitch black hallway. "Fuck no." He said staring at the hallway. It looked never ending, even with his good coordination and hearing he'd still probably trip down the entire hallway. "Welp it's either this, or they slowly torture your baby mama." Theo said like he didn't care. Huey scowled angrily at him. "She's not my "Baby mama" He used finger quotes, "she's my fiancee. Meaning I'm not expecting to ever need to pay her any type of child support, and I plan on being in my daughter's life." He said angrily correcting him.

Mad, he quickly took his chances and walked down the hallway to save his future wife. He turned to look behind him, because he was only hearing clumpy footsteps behind him. Only the chubby man was following him. "Where's Theo!?" He threw his hands up. "Are you kidding? He can't come in here, If he's spotted, he'll be killed on spot. " Huey stopped. "Then why didn't you kill him?" He asked so confused.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DAMN CONFUSION!!???

"Because he's the only chance I have for promotion, and he's also the most honest person in here. Black likes to speak his mind, which I admire. Who likes being around arrogent snobs all day? Everyone thinks they're better than you.... Everyone-" At this point Huey tuned him out. He didn't really care about the chubby agent's complaints.

After 3 minutes of walking he ran into a wall. "Great. Is this another code?" He asked pressing random spots on the wall. "No, that's just a wall. You're supposed to turn left now."

Feeling quite embarrassed, Huey took his left turn and continued on.

He felt something snag at the top of his afro, he quickly hit the air. "That was probably just a spider web, calm down. But nice reflexes." Huey's anxiety had been getting the best of him.

Just a couple months ago...

"Babe! Can you go get my phone? I think it's in my jacket upstairs!" Jazmine yelled from the kitchen. At the time she had been cleaning dishes.

"Always on that damn phone." Huey said under his breath as he got up to go get it. He quickly ran up the stairs to his room. His room had been quite packed now, with a baby crib, Jazmine's clothes, Jazmine's shoes, Jazmine's Jewelry, Jazmine's hats, Jazmine's makeup, Jazmine's hair supplies, Jazmine's- You get the point.

He didn't know exactly which jacket she had been talking about, so he searched through all of them. After going through the pockets of five, he found a note in the sixth one. It read "You're next." Scared he looked at his surroundings. He slowly went to grab for his Katana.

He searched around the room for someone or something that had been sent to harm him. He heard a small creek behind him, he turned around and lashed his katana at the base of the sound. He had stuck it pretty deep into the wall, but now wasn't the time to try and pry it out. He heard another sound behind him, and swung at it, accidentally chopping the lamp in half horizontally.

"The hell?" Jazmine said walking up the stairs to investigate all the noise. If she hadn't heard glass breaking she would've thought Huey was upstairs aggressively cheating on her. She was now running because she heard more crashes. "HUEY!" She yelled from the doorway.

The room was now more trashed than she ever thought it could be. There was broken shards everywhere, designer clothes were now torn to shreds, shoes ruined, baby clothes everywhere, broken lamp, huge gashes in the wall.

He froze, and slowly stood up. He looked around, realizing what he had done. "Fuck." He said letting out a long breath.

Tears weld up in Huey's eyes as he got lost in his memories. He wouldn't let it slip and fall, he had to stay strong. If he showed any type of weakness here, he'd be done for. He continued down the dark hallway.

"We need ta talk." Flo said to Cindy. Cindy didn't think much of it, because she knew she had been the BOMB at this job. She was doing hair like a pro and had around 7 customers a day...that's actually a lot! She knew she had been making bank, and she hadn't even been here that long.

Cindy sat down across from Flo. "Hm?" she asked. "Well you know what they say bout Hair shop gossip right?" She asked Cindy. Cindy nodded, really confused at what Flo was getting at. "Well some had been going around about you." She said firmly. Cindy's mouth dropped. "So bitches talkin bout me behind my back now?" She said angrily. "Now as you know I defended you, and said they needed proof before they say anything. And they showed me a police record, at first I thought 'Why would we go that far just to destroy you' but it was easily drowned out, when last night I saw you on "Cops." She said finishing her sentence.

Cindy's eyes were wide open now. She slowly got up and backed out of the office. "Sorry honey but it's a little late now, I know about that girl that you nearly killed. The police are on their way now." She said looking at her nails. Cindy was freaking out, she wasn't scared but she knew she couldn't go to jail. Cindy rushed for the door but it had been locked. "Boo where you think you goin?" The very skinny girl with purple hair asked her. "Ugly white ass bitch can't even hide right." She laughed with the rest of her co-workers. "Bitch just mad cause her ass flat." The wendy's girl said. "Stop! Give her a break, I mean she got enough handlin her bad ass, ugly ass, whinin ass kids. An you know her bum ass baby daddy don't pay child support." The one with the beehive laughed. "If she even know who the baby daddy is." The fat one said.

She was surrounded by hate. She knew she had to go but she couldn' take the insults. Her face was getting redder by the moment.

"DON'T HATE ON ME BECAUSE YO HAIR LOOK LIKE A WASPS NEST BITCH, DON'T TALK ABOUT MY ASS WHEN YOURS LOOKS LIKE HER FAT ASS SQUISHED IT" She pointed to the fat girl.

"CALLIN ME UGLY? BITCH BETCHU IF YOU SEE YO MUSAFA ASS REFLECTION, YOU MIGHT RUN! AFRICAN BOOTY SCRATCHER LOOIN ASS. AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MUTHAFUCKIN KIDS BICTH! YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU AINT EVEN GOT A MAN THAT WANT YO FISH SMELLIN NASTY CRUSTED UP PUSSY! BITCH SHOWER YOU SMELL LIKE FISH MCBITES! I WILL OWN YO LIFE RIGHT NOW! JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP A MAN WITH YO FUGLY BATH SALTS LOOKIN ASS!"

Cindy let out a loud huff as all the girls looked hurt. They all charged after her thinkin that they could jump her. Cindy threw her curling iron at the Wendy's lookin girls face.Now she could be well done, like their burgers. She kicked the skinniest one in her bony ass stomach and punched her in the nose with her right hand. The chubby girl pulled out a knife coming at Cindy. "Bitch." Cindy said quickly grabbing the knife from her. She pushed her over with all of her might. The fat girl landed on her back unable to get back up with her short arms and legs. The last girl left was the beehive hair girl.

She smiled as she heard police sirens. "Ha! You thought you could try and step up to me! Have a nice time rotting in jail." She waved and continued with a hit to Cindy's eye. Her face turned but she turned it back, looking at her angrily. "COME OUT WITH YOU HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!" the cop said through the megaphone.

Cindy quickly pulled out her glock. She hadn't been wanting to use it, but it was now or never. She put it up to The girls head and snuck her into the basement. "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Cindy tightened her grip on the girl telling her to shut the fuck up. "Where's the damn emergency latch!?" She asked cocking the gun on her head.

"Behind the poster of Elvis." She said trembling. Cindy threw the girl into a table, and hit her as hard as she could with the gun, knocking her out. She quickly ripped the poster off the wall and found a tunnel. She was glad it wouldn't lead her straight to the back of the building, because no doubt cops were there.

Throw that ass in a circle

Kenzie picked up her phone to read the text message she had just been sent.

"Meet me at the McDonald's on Toover." It was from Brandee. (Sorry I couldn't do the 'e' right, writing from the computer and Wattpad won't let me!)

Kenzie looked at what she was doing now before she decided to go. Drinking Vodka, Eating chocolate, crying, and watching romantic movies. "Fuck it." She said wiping her face and putting her shoes on.

She didn't have her car at the time, so she walked. It was kind of far, but she needed time to straighten up so Brandee wouldn't see her like this. She didn't really look up the whole walk, she didn't want anyone else to see her like this too. She felt low, and hurt. She had got the news this morning that they stopped the search. She felt like crying harder and louder, just to get it all out. She wanted to scream out at the very top of her lungs. But she remained silent. She still cried, just silently.

She was about to come up on Toover, so she tried to get out as much as she could, and pull her self together, for the sake of her friend.

"Hey Brand!" She said cheerily and happily like nothing had happened. Not for one second did Brandee believe that act. She was one of those people that could see through your soul, at all times. She knew if you were lying and if you weren't. It was pretty obvious because her eyes were bloodshot, and her face was still moist from the tears.

"Hey..." She said unsurely. The way Brandee was speaking made Kenzie's "smile" fade. :What's wrong Brand?" She asked is a whisper. Brandee choked down her words, she was on the verge of tears herself. "I...I" Tears streamed down her face as she tried to push the words out. Kenzie's face splashed of worry now.

"Please tell me what's wrong!" She slightly raised her voice, scared of the answer she might get.

Brandee pushed everything out with all her force. "I HAD HIM KILLED!" She screamed. She coughed and choked as she let it all out, the full on crying and hacking.

And just as Kenzie had pulled herself together, she was torn apart again. Her face went straight. She was pale and white. Her pupils got huge, and slowly rolled to the back of her head as she passed out, and started to shake frantically.

The WHOLE restaurant started to freak out. Brandee started screaming louder and louder. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE AND AMBULANCE!" Someone yelled. "Who did this!?" Another yelled. The manager looked up at Brandee and pointed at her."LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

She knew she had to escape now, and quick! She was on the verge of a break down at any moment. She let one last tear fall onto Kenzie's body, before she ran for the exit and never looked back.

Something tragic broke Brandee that day. Something everyone knew, would never be fixed. She never was the same, and since then she's put up barriers in her mind to keep her from that side. But we'll get to that later.

Author's Note: Aye! So I know I've been gone, but today should be a double update if everything goes as planned. I'd like to thank all my readers, commenters, and voters for giving me inspiration, and something to keep writing for. And I'm super geeked cause I GOT A NEW PHONE! Now I can write on the go again! YAS! Idk what next chapter might be, but I'll make it long and good (that's what she said)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 276 22
Her violence was silent. Until it wasn't. Young Justice season one- season three (Robin x Fem!OC) *I do not own Young Justice, it's plot, or charact...
62.6K 2.1K 22
there might be a sequel who knows in the process of editing my mistakes.. discontinued
118 21 39
My OCs are in a story, betrayal, trust, sadness, anger
13.8K 449 84
- disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my ocs. Read to find out what it's about.