Love starts after Nikkah

By I-m-laiba

Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that... More

Chapter 1- In University
Chapter 2- Freelancing
Chapter 3-Detention!
Chapter 4-Honour Killing
Chapter 5-In Marriage!
Chapter 6- In Marriage part 2
Chapter 7-False Accusation
Chapter 8- Marriage Proposal
Chapter 9- Marriage Announcement
Chapter 10- Nikkah (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Rude But Caring
Chapter 13-Accusations!
Chapter 14-Marriage
Chapter-15- Rude Sahir
Chapter 16-Planning Of Honeymoon
Chapter 17- Honeymoon Part 1
Chapter 18- Honeymoon Part 2
Chapter 19-Past
Chapter 20-Post Martial Depression
Chapter 21-Personal Branding
Chapter 22-Love In Air
Chapter 23-Song
Chapter 24- Dinner
Chapter 25-Zahra
Chapter 26-Distance
Chapter 27- Rain
Chapter 28-Zahra's Confession
Chapter 29-Fatima Marriage
Chapter 30- Revealations
Last Chapter- Happy Ending?
Sequel- Forbidden Love
Good News for LSAN Lovers

Chapter 11-Nikkah (part 2)

24.6K 1.3K 71
By I-m-laiba

'"And We created you in pairs" This Quranic Ayah indicates that the husband wife relationship is a sign of Allah. How this Nikkah could meet two hearts of strangers, how they become one and how a family flourished from them. The base of society is marriage and family. Allah has pressed that we should take care of our spouses and should bow seeds of love in our households. He feels joy when there is love and understanding in a husband and wife. It is imperative to work on this relationship by remaining patient and never letting any misconception and doubts prevail among you."

Maulvi Sahab was advising the newly wed couple who were listening and nodding their heads. While listening, their eyes clashed with each other at which a blush crept on Saba's cheeks and a smile etched on Sahir's face.

"Let's have dinner now." Mr. Akram announced while the waiters started serving dinner.

While Sahir was eating his dinner, his mobile rang. It was a call from one of his direct clients so he couldn't ignore it. He excused and went toward the lawn to talk to his client in peace.

After hanging up the phone, he turned around to find Asma standing there. A scowl etched on his face and irritation took over his body.

He tried to ignore and passed her but her words stopped him.

"It was so pathetic that you have to marry a whore." 

"Excuse me!" His eyes rounded and anger boiled his blood.

"It is true. I and Saba are best friends and we know each other's secrets. She really has a crush on you and has planned this whole thing to marry you. I am against her actions because they risk your reputation." Asma said with a genuinely sorry tone at which Sahir's mind drifted toward his reputation.

When the university finds out about their marriage, how will they react? His colleagues and best friends will laugh at him!

"That day she went into the room deliberately. Taking off her hijab was also a part of her plan. I am telling you just because I condemn her actions and….."

"Excuse me!" He said in between his gritted teeths and went into the hall. His mind was boiling due to anger and he couldn't take her excuses anymore.

Coming into the hall, his gaze fell upon Saba whose eyes were casted downward and a blush was on her cheeks.

Sahir's orbs darkened and he turned his hands in fists to control his anger.

Outside the hall, Asma was standing with a smile on her face. Her lips were stretched in a smile but pain was rippling in her orbs. 

"Your pimpled face looks so ugly. You should do something about it." 

She was sitting in her school's ground and was eating fries when her friend said. Asma became shocked at her comment and put a hand on her right cheek where there were the most pimples. Instantly, she became self-conscious. 

At that moment, Saba also came near them and sat on the ground with her lunch box. A sandwich was in it which she opened and started eating.

"Saba, I am a fan of your skin. What you should do with it. Tell us dude!" The girl said as Asma gazed at Saba's skin which was flawless.

"Nothing special. Just some home remedies." She replied with confusion etched on her face.

"MashaAllah, your skin is glowing. Surely, our Saba is going to have a prince." A shy smile came on Saba'a lips and cheeks became red. Asma saw it while her hand was still on her cheek.

"Asma, take care of your skin. Don't you want a prince?" The girl asked when Asma became more self-conscious of herself. A giggle erupted from Saba's mouth at this, at which Asma's face turned red because of humiliation and anger.

"Grade 10! Go to your class now!" Discipline teacher said at which they all stood from the floor. 

Standing alone in the dark lawn, hate and humiliation was still swimming in Asma's orbs. A hand was still on her cheek where there were some pimples.

…..............

"I can't believe it!" He murmured with anger while taking off his watch.

"She doesn't even care about my reputation! What type of girls are nowadays!" Hate and helplessness were in his orbs while hands were turned into a fist.

From outside, excited voices of his parents were coming at which helplessness seeped into his bones.

He can't take any severe action because of them!

He can't risk Saba's father's life by finishing this relationship!

"I need a few months to make up their minds about divorce. I can't live with Saba." He murmured while gazing in the mirror. His eyes were red and tiredness was evident in his expressions. 

Instantly, his gaze went toward the mobile which was lying on his bed.

On the other corner of the city, Saba was standing in front of the mirror and was taking off her jewelry. A smile was on her face and hope was swimming in her orbs.

Gazing at the ring in her finger, the moment flashed in front of her orbs when Sahir slid it in her finger. She was lost at that moment when her mobile rang, causing her to divert her attention toward it.

"Sir Sahir" Her eyes widened and heart skipped a beat. 

No way, she was going to attend it!

But alas, it kept on ringing. When the call came for the third time, she mustered her courage to attend the call. With shivering hands, she attended the call and tried to keep her tone calm.

"Assalam o Alaikum." She greeted him while fidgeting with her finger.

"Have you told any of your friends about our Nikkah?" He ignored her greeting and asked in a harsh tone.

Saba was taken aback and shock took over her.

"No," she whispered.

"Good! Never tell anyone in University about it." He said in a stern tone at which she nodded her head.

"Okay" she said and Sahir cut the call. 

Taking the mobile in her hand, she was gazing at it with disbelief while tears swam in her orbs.

All of the hope and happiness vanished from her heart and eyes, and a void filled her being.

Moon was peeking into the room through the window with a sad smile. 

A happy day ended with tears, fears and pain.

…………………..

There was silence in the dining room as two of its residents were watching the third one with disbelief and anger.

"What is it, Sahir?" Mr. Sikandar asked with fury

"I am just saying that I want some time. I need to know more about Saba. Also, I have to expand my business."

"One year! You want me to delay them for one year! Are you in your senses? Should we disturb those innocent people just because of your insane thoughts." Mr. Sikandar said at which anger took over him. But, he refrained from saying anything.

"Sahir, you can do whatever you want. No one will stop you. But, don't delay this Rukhsati." Amna said in a pleading tone while putting her hand on his arm. He nodded his head, feeling helpless.

"Okay" he said while putting his fork in the plate where cold breakfast was present.

"Let's eat everyone. And no more discussion on this topic!" Mr. Sikandar warned and started his breakfast.

…………………

One week passed by and the first day of her seventh semester arrived. 

Walking into the corridor of university where early rays of sun were giving it a glowy look, Saba was rummaging through her gaze to find her friends. There was a rush of students in the corridor as it was the first day after holidays. Every person had come to meet his friends and to hang out with them.

Walking through the sea of students, her gaze fell upon Sahir who was coming from the other side. He was replying to the greetings of the students with a smile on his face. 

Instantly, his gaze fell upon Saba and a smile vanished from his face. He passed by her with cold expressions.

She was seeing him for the first time after nikkah!

And that cold attitude made her shiver inwardly.

"Saba!" Iqra called out at her while sitting on one of the benches. Her whole bunch was also sitting there.

"How were the holidays?"

"Boring!" Fiza said with a pout.

"Lazy potato, you should utilize these holidays." Iqra replied in a teasing tone at which Fiza gave her a fake glare.

"I got these holidays after a cruel semester drill! I deserve to be lazy!" 

Chuckles erupted from Saba and Iqra's mouth.

"Now, stop wasting time here. It is time for the lecture now. Let's go to the G2 classroom." Iqra stood from her place at which they both nodded their heads.

"Whose lecture is now?" Fiza asked while going toward the classroom.

"Sir Sahir" Saba replied while her heart was thudding.

"Why are you so pale?" Fiza asked her with a concerned face.

"No, nothing. It is just early morning laziness." She tried to smile.

"Yeah. After holidays, waking up at 6 am seems so cruel." Fiza replied while opening the classroom door.

There was still five minutes before the beginning of the class so they started meeting their fellows. 

Saba was talking to her friend while her back was toward the stage. Instantly, she heard a cough from her back and turned around to see him standing there.

"Stop wasting class's time." He said in a cold tone at which Saba swiftly sat on the chair present near her.

"Welcome to the American Literature Classroom everyone. It's good to see all of you again." 

His tone was serious and cold and there was no smile on his face.

"It seems he had a fight with someone before coming to class." Fiza whispered in her ear at which restlessness seeped into her nerves.

This coldness and grumpy mood was fearing her now.

"Why is he behaving rudely? Allah! Please help me!" She was inwardly praying while gazing at his cold expressions.

Throughout the class, he kept ignoring her which was raising her fears. Many "what ifs" were roaming in her mind which was increasing the void in her being.

After the completion of class, Sahir went out to find a couple sitting on the bench. Their hands were intertwined and were whispering something in each other's ears, laughing and giggling together.

It cracked his nerves and he went toward them with red-shot eyes.

"What is this?" He asked while gazing at the couple who became confused at his question.

"Nothing," The boy replied with a shrug.

"Then leave her hand, go to her parents and ask them to marry both of you. If you love each other, take the halal route." He said in between his gritted teeths.

They both stood with a frown etched on their faces.

"It is our life! Who are you to dictate us?" Girl asked with anger rippling in her tone.

A smirk etched on Sahir's face.

"I am a Muslim and teacher. These roles demand me to guide you. If you will spend time with him today, there is less chance he will respect you afterwards." Instantly, his gaze fell upon Saba who was standing on the right side and gazing at them.

"And every lie and cheap tactics finish the relationship all at once!" He said in a loud voice and took long strides toward his office, leaving a shocked Saba behind.

…………………..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 24.3K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...
107K 5.9K 43
โœจ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 โœจ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...
23.7K 998 28
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...