In Each Other's Arms

By brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

EPILOGUE

7.7K 148 81
By brokengirl_29

3 months after

Gerald Sabastian “Basti” Geronimo Anderson and Sarah “Lois” Geronimo Anderson’s Baptism was held at the Santuario De San Antonio Parish at Forbes Park Makati City. The occasion was an intimate and solemn affair with close family and friends invited. Melissa and Iza serves as the god mothers of the twins while Fred and Jake are the twins’ god fathers. Sarah and Gerald was so happy and contented with their family life as they love witnessing the little special moments their twins shares to them. After all the hardship and the struggles in their relationship the love they have for each other became stronger and stronger each passing day.

Sarah was so glad that Gerald’s parents revived their closeness with their son, after long years of alienation, her husband and his father finally revived their close ties and became a household visitor in their home along with his wife.

Sarah was giving the Shangri-La Manila's caterers and staffs, final instructions as the baptism reception wrap up when her father in-law approached her.

“Iha, ipinaalam k okay Gerald ang mga apo ko, baka puwede naman mahiram  para mag overnight lang sa amin ng lola niya. Isasama na lang naming ang mga Nanny-nurses nila para hindi kayo magalala ng asawa mo.” Her father-inlaw told her as he interrupted her.

She smiled to her caterer and ended the conversation as she turned towards her father-in law. She sweetly smiled at him and nodded.

“Sige Papa, don’t worry Ge informed earlier and I said yes. Alam ko naman po kung gaano kayo kasabik sa mga apo niyo. Ipapahatid ko na lang po sa driver ang mga gamit nila sa bahay niyo pag uwi namin ni Gerald.” She said to her father in-law and kissed him on the cheek.

“Salamat, Iha and thank you for making my son the happiest man in the world, look at him with your twins, he seems to be walking on air with those big smiles of his.” Her father in-law told her as he pointed to his son who was across the ball room playing with the twins. Lois on his arms and Basti on his shoulder as one of the Nanny-nurses balancing Basti who was happily seated on his father’s shoulder while he carries Lois on his lap as he was comfortably seated at one of the chairs in the hotel’s ballroom. Sarah smiled at the sight of her husband and twins.

“He is a lucky man to have you, Sarah. And I want you to both know that I love you both so much. Always remember that whatever happens, Papa and Mama will always stand by both of your sides. Okay.”

Sarah smiled at her father in-law with tears in her eyes. “Thank you Papa. We love you too, very much.” She said to him as he hugged her and said his goodbye.

“Paano isasama na naming ng Mama mo yung Prinsipe and Prinsessa ng magkaroon naman kayo ng hanky panky time ng asawa mo.” Geraldo Sr. teased her as he walked towards his son and the twins.

Sarah shook her head and smiled at what her father in-law said. She then saw her father in law and his wife left the ballroom with the twins and the nanny-nurses in tow. Gerald saw her watching his parents with the twins and approached her.

“Love, uwi na rin tayo, I kinda wanted to do something.” He naughtily told her and winked. Sarah gave him a pointed looked and smiled at him playfully.

“And what is that, Mister?” She asked and rolled her eyes playfully.

“You’ll know, Misis for the meantime, uwi na tayo.” Gerald said to her as he excitedly pulled her out of the ballroom and towards the parking lot where their driver was waiting for them.

 *******************************************

As soon as they arrive home, Manang Nena opened the gate and gave the driver the twins overnight bags that he will bring in her in-laws house.

“Mam, Sir puwede po ba kaming mag day off ni Lucila. Balik po kami bukas.” The maid asked them for permission.

“Sige po Manang, wala pong problema. Mukhang ready na po kayo sige alis na po kayo and enjoy.” Sarah said to the maid and gave her the money for their day off. The two helpers nodded and thanked her and went out of the gate and proceeded with their day off plans.

Gerald was hauling out the boxes of gifts from the back of the SUV as Manong Lito started the engine of the  Mercedes Sports car he will use to bring the twins overnight bags.

“Sir, tuloy na po ako.” Manong Lito said to her husband as he drove off the Mercedes out of the garage. “Sige Manong, Ingat po.” She heard Gerald uttered to driver and waved his hands to him. He then continued to haul off the boxes as she approach him.

“So, it is you and me alone in the house, Mister.” She said naughtily that her husband stop  what he was doing and grabbed her waist and winked.

“You and me, Misis.” He said and kissed her passionately.

He then lifted her to his arms and hurriedly entered the house and walked towards the stair case and into their bedroom. His mouth still locked to hers, only breaking his kiss to put her down on the mattress. She watched as he re­moved his clothes with impatient hands, her own desire for him growing as every part of his leanly muscled body was revealed to her ravenous eyes. He joined her on the bed and within the space of a few breathless seconds her clothes had joined his on the floor. The slide of his skin on hers was like a drug; she wanted him so much she could barely breathe without pain.

His hands shaped her breasts before he bent his mouth to taste her peaking flesh, his tongue rolling over each nip­ple until she couldn't stop a whimper of pleasure escaping through her kiss-swollen lips. He moved down from her breasts, lingering over her belly button, dipping his warm tongue in and out until she was squirming restlessly beneath him.

She sucked in a sharp little breath as he moved even lower, the caress of his breath between her legs sending her into a frenzy of anticipatory delight. She clutched at the bed covering beneath her hands, her fingers curling into the fabric to anchor her against the storm of feeling his slow-moving tongue was producing. Just when she thought she could stand it no more he moved over her to claim her mouth and his body slipped into place with one accurate thrust that sent another gasp from her mouth into the sexy saltiness of his.

His body set a hard-paced rhythm which thrilled her, for it spoke of his urgent need. He was hot and hard and heavy within her but she relished in the hot lava flow of desire coursing through his body. When he touched her intimately with his fingers to increase her pleasure she had to bite down on her lips to stop herself from crying out. He knew her body so well, what it wanted, what it needed and how it responded.

She felt the rolling wave hit her in a smashing blow that sent a kaleidoscope of fragmented colour through her brain, each tiny sparkle settling around her in the afterglow of release. She felt him tense in preparation for his own supreme moment, his final surge splintering her with renewed feel­ing as he rocked against her, spilling himself into her warmth. His large body gradually relaxed and she felt his warm, still hectic breath feathering along the sensitive skin of her neck. Her arms were around him her hands moving over the smooth skin of his back in rediscovering exploratory movements.

“Was that too fast and hot for you?” He eased himself up on one elbow to look down at her, his night-sky eyes holding hers.

“You’re always fast and hot for me, Babe.” She seductively told him as she licked her lips and winked at him.

Her husband groaned and kissed her again. “I love you so much.” He whispered as he cuddled her closer to him.

“I love you too.” She whispered back and inhaled his neck.

“I will be in your arms forever, Sarah.” He added.

In each other’s arms, Gerald.” She countered.

After months of separation and abstinence they both drifted to sleep In Each other’s Arms with smiles and a wonderful after glow in their lips.

-END-

A/N: Some readers who turned out to be my friends requested me to do a bed breaking scene. LOL I hope I satisfied you guys, I think that's all I can give. Hahaha todo na ito!

But seriously, thank you for all the support and the encouraging words you gave me all through out this story. 

My heartfelt gradtitute is always with you my readers and friends. Maraming Salamat Po!

Ate Bel

Ate Ann

Babbie

Myclulessheart

MJdee,

Ate My

Ate Ems

Val

Purple

and Ash

and the rest again, Maraming Salamat!

To Drelam_lao, Itsmehaven, Secretfan09 and YanYan I passed on to you guys the gift of writing I enjoyed and shared with the wattpad readers. Carry on and continue to inspire!

Brokengirl29, signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.5K 87
Paano kung lahat ng inaakala mo totoo?Lahat ng ipinapakita sayo ay tunay naniwala ka sa lahat ng sinasabi nya dahil nga nabulag ka na sa pagmamahal m...
25.3K 1.7K 34
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
196K 8.2K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...
6.7K 423 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...