CHAPTER 31

A week after

Philippine Daily Inquirer Headline

Battle Is Over: Anderson Jr. VS. Cuenca Jr. Battle is Down!!!!

Mr. Geraldo Anderson Sr. issued an official statement to the press, during AMC’s Press Briefing on Monday morning in their company’s Luncheon Ballroom at their headquarters in Rockwell Makati. The business tycoon announced that the storm was over. According to the Anderson Patriarch the court battle V.S. his godson (Jake Cuenca) will not push through as the company shares were rightfully transferred back to his son. Anderson Sr. also told the press that the control over the company was again back to his son, Gerald Anderson Jr. The Anderson Patriarch did not elaborate on what was the real reason why the events from the past months, happened. He just told the press that the relationship between the Cuenca’s and the Anderson’s was still intact and that he still love Jake Cuenca like a son. Moreover it was apparent that the junior, Anderson was not present during the press brief. When the press asked Mr. Anderson Sr. regarding his absence in the press briefing, he just said that his son wanted this issue to be over and decided to be private about it.

Meanwhile, during the press brief Ms. Melissa Ricks the company’s PR and Marketing Director and a known friend of Gerald Anderson Jr. and his wife Sarah Geronimo-Anderson read a short written statement from Gerald Anderson Jr., himself. The younger Anderson stated that the reports regarding his wife’s secret affair with her former fiancée and his best friend Jake Cuenca was not true. He wanted the public to know that their relationship as husband and wife is steadfast and very fulfilling. He also added that he and Sarah chose to be quiet amidst the turbulent reports regarding their marriage as they wanted to keep their marriage solemn and private. However he just wanted to clear the name of his wife as she does not deserves the negative reports especially now that she is carrying their twins. The young Anderson confirmed reports that they are expecting their twins in a few months. He also emphasized that he wanted to ask the media to at least refrain from publicizing his personal affairs and relationship with his wife as it is their private life.

Related Story

Moreover, Juaquin Cuenca Sr. also announced that his son Jake will leave the country for a few months to oversee their company’s expansion in the US. He also expressed his sincere apology to the Anderson’s for his son’s misbehavior especially to Gerald Jr. and his wife Sarah Geronimo-Anderson.

Now that Cuenca and Anderson Saga was over, what would happen to the unconfirmed reports that Anderson Junior's ex-fiancée and first daughter, Iza Calzado would not back down and will continue to fight. According to some press people, Calzado told a close friend that her battle with Gerald Anderson was not about money and business but about love and because of that no one will ever convince her to back down.

Now, we can conclude that this story between the said Philippine’s Elites would not still be over on the contrary it just started to thicken.

Letty Jimenez-Magsanoc – Editor-In- Chief Philippine Daily Inquirer

Iza Calzado read the morning paper in the Malacanang’s Breakfast Room. “The story will definitely thicken.” She whispered to herself and smiled evilly as she sipped her black coffee.

To: Mrs. Sarah Anderson

The fight isn’t over, my dearest. Wait and see my next move.

P.S. I am not like Jake, my dear; I am a lot tougher than him! With what I’ve lost you will be force to be!

Love is a battlefield, Sarah so make sure your weapons are ready!!!