Bloom || Taehyung✔

Por Kiwigirlkiwi

. . . . . Más

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter One

223 8 0
Por Kiwigirlkiwi

Bloom:

Chapter One

"I didn't see her well because of the darkness of the room, but she was white-skinned, her hair was black with her big eyes, her hair was not that long ... it barely touched the tips of her shoulders. She was fast so fast than normal girls."

Jungkook was telling me about what happened to him yesterday, and that girl who broke into his house last night, and stole some of the chocolate from his closet, while I was listening to him as I painted the walls in silence.

"It looks like you're describing me instead of her?" I scoffed at him, turning to him.

"She looks like you," He muttered spacing out, patting his chin in thoughts. "She was not even wearing shoes, just like you. Is not that strange to us?"

"Are you crazy, or something like that?" I wondered, rolling my eyes, then continued with a sarcastic voice. "You are accusing me, really dude?!"

"I don't mean it, she just looks like you, she's flexible, I added that, too. She leaped from high rise in smooth?" He told me while standing up from the ground, looking at the blue walls, that I painted them in speed.

"It's interesting." I muttered while putting everything way, and throw my tired body on the couch.

"Why the colour blue, though?!" Jungkook asked, looking at the paint.

"I just like it, Kookie." I told him, smiling, then silence came between us afterwards.

"Lisa, and Jungkook here then, I have searched the entire place, to find you here... I admit I didn't expect it!".

The voice of my arrogant twin came as she split into the room more, looking at the walls admiringly.

"You're painting the walls in a very clean and professional way, I have to bring you to paint my roof instead of bringing a worker." Liza spoke in a voice of derision.

"Liza, please let's go straight to the point, why are you her?" I spoke to her, pressing on my teeth, as I narrowed my eyes to that face that was similar to mine.

The most provoked thing was that I had a twin... that made me always in a bad mood, the thought of having another version of me wasn't very fond of. The negatives of it are more than the positives.

"Today you'll not leave the place, I agreed with my companion to go out today... accompanied by a dinner invitation." She spoke reluctantly, and she clung to us with a fake smile. Then she went on, when Jungkook almost spoke.

"I know that it's her day to go out, but she is forced to do so, and by the way, we will not go out in one day together to frighten people, and and shocked them... you understand what I mean, right?"

"I don't want to go out today anyway." I answered her with cold features, while watching my twin Liza.

"That's good then, goodbye." Liza muttered in admiration as she left the room, she used to argue with her, and annoyed her always, but today it seemed she's not in the mood to argue.

"You don't want to go out today? Really?"

"What about the opening ceremony of the Kim's Day?" Jungkook added.

"I have paid fifty-eight thousand dollars to buy the tickets for you and me... and at the end you tell me you will not go, so what will you compensate for this loss, your dad, whom I see once a year, or your fucking mum?"

I rolled my eyes at him for the second time this day, saying while I moved my black hair from my face and behind my ear.

"They are fifty-eight dollars, right?" I scoffed, annoyed.

"Thousand dollars." He corrected in anger.

"Stop being dramatic Jungkookie...and who told you I won't go out today?" I wondered smiling at a bit of malignancy on my feminine voice.

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"I mean, I will leave the place this evening, it is a day of inhalation of the air, and I will not miss it because of her."

» » » » »

The long black dress featured the details of my bustling body sculpting, as it's exposed in the back, making my tattoo, which adorned my spine. It was fascinating with the whiteness of my skin and dark hair.

"This shoes bothers me." I muttered to annoyed, as I bent to take them off.

"Don't you dare." The sound of jungkook's cynical voice from beside me made me aware of what I was going to do.

My eyes narrowed as I stared at his face, before rolling them, and continued taking my black high-heeled shoes off.

"Stubborn." He whispered in mockery.

"Well, that you know." I told him sarcastically.

The party was quiet, not too crowded with people, music played an important role in calming the atmosphere and relaxing.

I have donated a large sum to this parties, it does not skimp anything that goes to the needy.

I suddenly felt bored, from my observation of others, and translating their features. That's why I walked fast and lightly with my bare feet to the garden. I took the lighter out of my bag, which I stole from that slack while deliberately hitting him. Lightening the cigarette, I inhaled in a quiet.

Jungkook was walking around with some girls as something of his habits. While I prayed that my exit would not cause any disaster as I went out and my sister also on the same day.

I threw the rest the cigarette into the ground, when I thought about something, while I spaced out for a while.

I lifted my dress up to help me run with all I might. I climbed the iron door to enter the small house, which is located on the side of the left garden, and it was decorated by some of the swarm of lights. It was not a house but a workshop for making pottery and wood carving.

I was eager to enter, so I didn't wait to think and push through the small window, and because of my gracefulness, and flexibility I went in smoothly.

The tips of my black-painted fingernails touched the paints one by one. I stood staring at that professionally painting, in silence. I was impressed even though It wasn't finished yet.

"You...how did you enter here?" His distinctive voice resonates with the place, with its heavy accent.

I didn't turn around, and didn't want to reveal my identity, or the other part of my personality.

A wide smile was painted on my face, while I took out my mirror to reflect his body through it, and I could see him while he couldn't.

"Kim Taehyung, I expected you to come." I spoke with my female voice while I still contemplating what his hands had done. I has always come to this parties specifically to see him.

"Who are you? And how did you enter?" He spoke with some curiosity that was circling around him.

"I really liked what you had doing." I simply told him, preferring to the paint, and his carving wood, ignoring what he said.

"In fact, I can bring the security men to here in a second, because you broke into the place." He told me provoked, while walking towards me. He wants to see my face cause I gave him my back, and all he saw was my tattoo.

"Stop where you are." I warned him not to go any further, as I continued. "We both know that no men here, Tae."

He pressed his jaw in angrily, while he didn't care about what I said, and went on walking.

"How did you enter?" He returned to ask, and his voice became close to me.

I closed the lights suddenly in a abruptly way, that wasn't in his mind, while the darkness helped me to leave with a light speed.

✍Author Note✍

So, that's the first chapter I hope you like it.

Also don't be afraid to comment your thoughts, I would like to know what you like and dislike.

Vote, comment, share & follow 💞

All the love💋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 193 6
...𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔...? 『ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘』
59 0 14
A short story series about the members of BTS falling in love. Series order: Namjoon Seokjin Yoongi Hoseok Taehyung Jimin Jungkook
2.5K 53 18
𝙰 𝙼𝙳𝙻𝙱 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. ⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠ -𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 -𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 -𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 -𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊...
9.5K 516 28
❝i love you more than he does.❞ © SANTAESTIC