The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

由 BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... 更多

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

45: Kind

1.7K 66 22
由 BlueChipMochi

HAEUN POV:

I traced a finger at my fresh cut on my cheek. I clenched my jaws in frustration as I got this from Somin just because of her damn jealousy. An annoying huff left my lips as I felt ridiculous when Somin trying to make fuss with me and couldn't even calm her nipple down.

At the moment, a message entered my notification causing me to chuckle lightly.

Obviously, I was texting with Mingyu and his foolness never failed to entertaint my souless inside. But , I kind of upset that he couldn't come to Seungkwan house so we could go for a late night walk after the study session as he had an urgent matter came up.

I cringed to myself, wow I don't know I was this clingy..

The click from the door brought me back to the reality. I looked up while feigning an innocence face and saw Seungkwan, wearing a red shirt with black pants. His hair was sticking out everywhere.

"Oh, come in." He turned back inside. "My parents aren't here, they went to my grandma house at Jeju Island."

I invited myself in, taking a quick peep inside his apartment.

"Hoshi couldn't join us. His parents come to Seoul and he dearly missed them." I informed while Seungkwan slid the curtains open.

He hummed in respond.

"Ah, my face is so swelling up right now." He whined out as he looked into the mirror. I gave him a blank look.

"You must had just woken up. Go wash your face, I can't handle that face for the entire time." I critized which received a death glare from him.

"Of course you can't. Because I'm handsome than Mingyu!" He gave me a snickered smile.

I raised my brows at him because he suddenly talked Mingyu's name out of nowhere.

Both of us already agreed not tell anyone about us. Not when knowing how Hoshi would react as a protective brother as he was and not when you didn't want to be gushed by the dorks everyday. But before I could reply , I heard someone rang Seungkwan bell and I opened the door.

"Oh, Haeun. You're here." Hansol greeted me.

I scowled at Hansol, "Why are you here?"

Now, I had a deep crease on my forehead and Hansol immediately snapped out as he was offended.

"Yah, how dare you say that to me?" He gasped with a hurted expression. "Am I being prevented to join you to study?"

I rolled my eyes at his exeggerating reaction. I took a seat at the comfortable sofa before looked back at him.

"Tch, just sit down Hansol." I said, "But for real, why are you here? You're not a person who study to begin with."

I commented straight forwardly causing Hansol to grit his teeth as the fact strike to his face.

"I have my math assignment and have quite a few questions that I did wrong. So, I need Seungkwan's help to finish it." He explained as he walked across the living room to sit beside me at the sofa. I nodded.

Then, my eyes caught on a paper situated on the table. Slowly, I mentally scanning all the mistakes and the wrong formulas.

"You have all wrong here on the first page?!" I voiced out with a disbelief face. Hansol raised up his brows, surprised with my statement.

"You're so dumb, you know that?" I said bluntly.

He turned to face me immediately, "Yah you don't have to state that. So rude!" He remarked, irritation laced in his voice.

"I'm trying to say that, you can just kill the score if you try to listen at class. Open your ear up, don't daze away. " I pointed to his ear. He blinked before he decided to look away.

"You have a point." He said. Slowly, my lips quirked up into a proud smile. It didn't take second as I gave him a mischievous smirk.

"Chwe Hansol! Chwe Hansol! Hansol-ah!!! Do you hear me?!!! Open your ears!" I shouted and he quickly shut my mouth up with his palm.

"No need to shout. I'm not deaf, " He stared at me and I chortled behind his hand. Suddenly, his eyes slightly grew bigger.

"Oh, your cheek-"

Shit. I quickly held Hansol's wrist and put his hand away from my face as I huffed annoyingly.

"It looks quite new. Where did you get that?"

"Oh my god. What happened to your cheek?" Seungkwan freaked out as soon as he saw my cheek as he hurriedly ran over to me and Hansol.

He crouch down infront of me. Seungkwan cupped my cheek, and observed my face closely.

"Believe me Seungkwan, I was trying my best not kill Somin just yet," I touched my cheek and frowned.

"Did she slapped you?! Somin that bitch, she's really getting on my nerves!" Seungkwan shrieked out so loud.

"Anyway, why would that girl slapped you?" Hansol asked curiously.

"Can she stop being desperate? Mingyu will never love that bitch!" Seungkwan replied instead and I saw Hansol widened his eyes in surprise.

"So she snitched you before, it was all because Mingyu?" He blurted and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I don't know." I pursed my lips.

"We will make sure that bitch never get near of you." Seungkwan patted my head.

I snickered internally at Seungkwan. Little did he know, I had received more than just a slap back then, although it was not from Somin.

Don't tell me they are going to be overprotective. I just sighed knowing that I was not capable to stop him.

"Did Hoshi already know about this?" Hansol asked.

"I don't tell him. He don't even realized I have this cut because he is so excited to spend time with his parents." I replied with a bit cheerful tone to change the atmosphere.

But, the frown on their faces were still there.

I smiled to them, internally thanking them to be worried at me. I ruffled Seungkwan's hair then Hansol's hair.

"I'm fine, guys. I'm strong enough to fight the squid back you know." I said with an assuring tone.

"Mwoyaaa! I won't let you fight her alone. She had done more sinful thing than slapping you. That bitch make Din-"

"You knew about it too?" I cut him off from finishing his sentences with raised brows.

"Of course. Because I go back and forth into the faculty office so I heard all the confidential information. This guy also know." He pointed his index finger to Hansol and he nodded.

For them to get such information was a surprise especially Hansol. He was not a person that care about his surrounding too much and always had his ears close with earphone or drowned in his own world. Or maybe Seungkwan told him about it, thats why he knew.

"So, you don't wanna tell us the detail?" Hansol asked me impatiently.

I stop thinking and looked at them one by one before sighing heavily.

"Somin really likes Mingyu. She warned me not to get close with Mingyu.. and Wonwoo." I trailed off awkwardly, glancing at them to see their reaction.

Of course I would skip about the taken pictures, I couldn't bear the embarrassment.

Obviously, Seungkwan had his jaws dropped while Hansol closed his wide- opened mouth with his hand.

"She's so full of herself! Wonwoo hyung don't even acknowledge her existent in this world. " Seungkwan hissed in annoyance, fanning himself.

I cracked into a small laughter as he looked like a diva while doing that.

"Woah, Wonwoo hyung too? Trust me, we've known each other for long. He would never has interest at girl." Hansol shook his head in disbelief.

"Then, what did he takes me for? A guy?" I blurted out with a frown.

Hansol was in utter surprise when I said that while Seungkwan was already laughing on the couch.

"No! I mean, you're different. You're part of our life. It doesn't matter to Wonwoo, since all of us adored you so much. Wonwoo hyung also seems comfortable with you." He declared meaningfully as he showed his gummy smile.

I was stunned for a moment and so did Seungkwan. My heart felt weird because he really meant it through his eyes.

"Wohoo, I didn't know that you can say something like that." Seungkwan chirped cheekily.

"For once, I think you're not so dumb." I replied rather spontaneously.

"Shut up." Hansol glared at me and tried to cover that he was blushed.

Suddenly, the back of my mind came up with a question.

"You said you knew each other for long, right?" I slowly asked.

"Yeah?"Hansol looked at me.

"Perhaps, did something happen to Wonwoo in the past? Like.. losing of someone?" I asked calmly.

Both of them looked like he was taken aback for short moment. Seungkwan jumped out from his seat and walked over to sit beside me, I was squezzed in between them.

"Why would you ask that?" Seungkwan crossed his arm, looking at me suspiciously.

"Because I can't seem to believe when Hansol said that he'd never take interest to any girl. Is he gay or what? I just want to know," I explained and pursed my lips.

It looked like I didn't give any damn shit about what Wonwoo had said to me at the school ground the other day. But, for real, I wanted to know why. I was u expectedly curious.

"Are you sure? You're not lying right?" Seungkwan narrowed his eyes at me as his face coming closer.

I giggled while held his face from getting closer. "Yah, it's true. Seungkwan, its scared me when you do that!"

"Well, you might find that hard to believe. Hundreds of girl from our school and other schools got rejected by Jeon Wonwoo." Hansol informed causing me to drop my jaw.

"That's crazy." I commented. Hansol nodded and chuckled.

"Wonwoo hyung, he likes you, right?" Seungkwan sudden question almost made me laughed.

"It's impossible, don't talk nonsense, Seungkwan." I grimaced at him.

"Judging by the way both of you get closer in no time, I find it weird." Seungkwan frowned, rubbing his chin in wonder.

"Yah, that's because they went to the same academy. He's just being nice or else Hoshi hyung will slash his body to death." Hansol giggled and smiled brightly.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Why? Because you are his cousin." Hansol exclaimed, looking at me as if I had gone crazy.

I sighed, "No. Why did Wonwoo rejected all the girls?"

"Everyone had tried confessing their feelings to him, but he rejected it all." Seungkwan started.

"Because of his bestfriend," Hansol added making my brows raised in curiousity.

"All of you are his bestfriends. Which one of you?" I asked and Hansol shook his head.

"No, it was his childhood bestfriend in his old place."

---------------------------------

After we had done studying, and helping Hansol that was struggling so much to get his Maths assignment done, or I might say that it was Seungkwan and me who were having a hard time to make him understand as he was lost, somewhere in the deasert.

Three of us decided to watch on Netflix but nothing really interesting to watch and it turned out to be bored. And for that, Seungkwan suggested to have an ice cream together. But it was me he was dealing to, I was not easy to bring out if I feel sleepy.

"Then, ice cream? Haeun-ie... pleaseee, pwease!" Seungkwan tried to convince me again after nth times.

"Try saying that to your bestfriend Ha Somin. She will gladly rush her ass to hang out with you." I said teasingly in mocking tone and obviously getting a death glare from Seungkwan.

"Yah! She's not my bestfriend. Ugh I almost puke by just hearing her name." Seungkwan grimaced and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Haneni.. come on~" Hansol suddenly joined the force.

"Woah, d-did you just attempt doing aegyo Chwe Hansol?" I blinked my eyes in surprise.

"Aw, Haeunnn. Look at him, giving up his cool image just to convince you. Can't you at least appreciate his sacrifice?" Seungkwan squinted his eyes.

I turned my face to Hansol which he blinked his eyes cutely and his lips pouted.

I sighed, finally giving in with their effort. "Alright alright ,you two little boys."

"Yeah!!" Both of them cheered happily which I chuckled.

"I'll go change my cloth first," Seungkwan informed before went to his room.

"In 5 minutes or I will change my mind and get home!" I shouted and thats when we heard things fell on the floor as if he was totally in rush until got thing spluttered over.

Hansol and I snorted into a laughter as we literally could imagine Seungkwan clumsiness and reactions.

---------------------------

AUTHOR POV:

Hansol looked at you while licking his chocolate ice cream then looked behind where your eyes had fixated on, the delicious cakes displayed near the counter. His lips spread into his significant smirk.

"You want that cake?" He asked and you immediately faced him with puppy eyes.

Seungkwan chuckled seeing your expression that was irresistable to ignore, it was cute he thought.

"Yah, buy one for her." Seungkwan told to Hansol causing a hopeful smile formed on your lips. You needed another dessert as your ice cream was already finished.

"Arasseo, what cake?" He asked like a big brother offering his little sister something, Hansol stood up from his seat.

"Carrot cake.." You grinned sheepishly and he nodded.

Seungkwan casually smiled, feeling proud of himself for bringing you there.

"See? I told you that you'll gonna regret it if you refuse my idea earlier."

"Whatever, moreover it's Hansol card the we used, so don't be too proud Seungkwan." You retorted with a mocking smirk causing Seungkwan to shoot daggers at you.

You waited patiently for Hansol to come back with the cake. After few minutes , the caucasian boy reached the table with 3 slices of cakes. He put it infront of you and you quickly grabbed the fork, digging the sweet food.

"This is so delicious!" Your eyes widened ,the soft texture melt in your mouth.

As you were eating, you started to feel iritate when Seungkwan could not tear his eyes off from you.

"What are you looking at?" You squinted your eyes, doubtfully staring back at him. "You want some?" He laughed and slightly shook his head.

"You know that you are really different now, aren't you? Woah, it's impressive to see this side of yours. No wonder that palm tree boy's heart is stolen. How could you do that Haeun?" Seungkwan spoke his inner thought truthfully, with amused expression.

Your face became blank at his statement. Those words took time to be interpreted in your brain. It left you taken aback and you had eyebrows scrunched, hoping for him to explain more.

"Yeah, now I know your weakness is my aegyo, Haeun-ah." Hansol flashed a small smirk that you just scoffed at him.

"You can go cold like an ice then suddenly go warm and childish in seconds. I know you can suddenly be an adult who speak of life like she has experienced the whole world. " Seungkwan added with a small smile.

"Don't be so kind, Seungkwanie. " You dropped the blank expression , suddenly looking so serious.

"I'm just being easy towards of you guys. I know it's kinda late but for you guys to bear with my stone personality is such a surprise. And I was very thankful for that." You breathed out.

"At least you realized that. The ugly truth is, we were quite annoyed at your rudeness and ignorant. I felt like I want to curse so badly infront of you."

"Then, why you didn't just curse at me?" You asked, scowling.

"Oh um.. because ..." He trailed off, glancing at Hansol. He licked his lips before continued.

"I did, but it only to be infront of Mingyu and Hoshi. Hoshi hyung told me a bit of the reason you acted like that so I became to understand you."

You whipped up your head at that confession, looking at Seungkwan, feeling betrayed. You laid back at the chair and stared down at your feet. Was that why all of them kept being nice with you? It was because of they understand you? And by understand, what does it mean? Pity? Upon thinking that, your heart literally dropped to your stomach.

At the back of your mind, you remembered about the encounter with Somin.

"You need to know they're just feel symphaty at an orphan like you."

When you heard she said that, you strongly denied her statement. But now it seemed like she was not wrong at all. You let out a hopeless smirk, how surprising life can be?

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Seungkwan asked when you didn't reply anything to him.

"Ah, aniya. Just stop with this topic Seungkwan. You don't want to see me crying here." You joked, but it came out dry.

Seungkwan and Hansol exchanged a worried look. They took a glance at you while you were eating the cake to the last. You masked the emotion you felt as you didn't want to be dramatic while having a good time with them.

"Thank you for the treat rich ass boy." You thanked Hansol while fist bump with him.

"Yeah, as long as you enjoyed and like the food." He simply replied.

After bidding a goodbye like they would not see you again, you finally headed to home. You looked at the time on your phone. It was still early and you decided to go somewhere. A faint smile formed on your lips as you walked along the direction you walked to.

You continued on walking until the moment you saw a glimpse walking towards you after you acrossed the street.

Both of you were surprised to run into each other. His lips began to grin widely as soon as he met your beautiful eyes and began approaching you without having a second thought.

"I was about to go to your home though. How's your study with Seungkwan and Hansol?" Mingyu asked, cupping your cheeks

Because he was tall , your head was tilted up. You held both of his wrist to stop from cranning you neck even more.

"Good, never been silence." You faked a smile.

"Oh, what happened to your cheek?" He noticed the cut made from Somin. At the moment, you saw how Mingyu's expression changed into a worried one.

"Haeun, where did you get this scratch?" He walked closer towards you and lean down to observe you closely.

"You're overreacting, Kim Mingyu. It's just because of my long fingernail."

You decided not to tell him the real reason because you exhausted emotionally. He would know that soon or later from Seungkwan or Hansol.

"You got me worried there." Mingyu smiled at you.

Clasping his hand , you looked up. "I want to go to some place. Do you want to go with me?"

"To where? Hotel?"

Thats when you hit his head lightly, "You and your dirty mind can get lost out of my sight. Go away, it's okay. I can go by myself." You walked off, leaving him perplexed behind.

"Yah- Haeun .."

Mingyu chased after you as you kept on hastening your feet. But he managed to stop you from walking any further.

"My Haeun, I don't say anything though. I just say hotel. We can eat at the hotel too." He looked down at you with a teasing grin spread on his lips.

"You make me like a pervert now, Mingyu?" You narrowed your eyes at him and he shrugged playfully.

It was enough to erase you kind of bad mood just now.

"It's cute to see you get angry somehow. But, it's more beautiful to see you smile." Mingyu expressed his sincere opinion.

"Stop with coating sugar on me." You scoffed and he bobbed your nose. "Let's go, come with me."

----------------------

You put the small bouquet of flowers on the glass. Mingyu stared at the chamber that marked with the name of Song Jihyun and the date with six years back.

"Omma, I'm here. Did you miss me?" You asked, still holding onto a smile.

Mingyu clasped your hand tightly and came closer to you, holding your hand. You glanced at him before you tightened the hold.

"I brought my friend together, it's Mingyu. Omma must be surprised right? See, I have so many friends now, not just one." You spoke again, but your voice slowly became no longer bright.

"It's still hard, omma. But , I know you are having a good time there. I will come again." That was your last sentence before two of you left the chamber house.

"Now I know where you got that beautiful pair of eyes. Thank you for bringing me to see your mother." Mingyu said, smiling as he was walking you to home.

"I'm sorry that you have to see this side of me. It's pathetic." You smirked, as if mocking yourself.

"No, Haeun-ie. I'm glad that you invite me and be there in your weakest state. Because you always there with me in my rough times." Mingyu assured you with a smile as he gently caressed your cold cheek.

"I feel good to do something for you."

You just stared back at him rather emotionlessly and just smiled weakly at Mingyu. When you two already reached your house, he gently engulfed you into his embrace.

"Thank you for today, Mingyu." You murmured and pulled away slowly.

"Anything for my girl. You should go in." He comforted you with a grin pushing your back slightly to assure you to go.

"I love you," He mouthed while waving at you giddily.

One kind word can change someone's entire day. You chuckled at him and got into the house.

A/N: another update is coming soon so follow me to get the notification!

I think it takes so many of times to reveal everything and I get frustrated by myself. Forgive the author-nim. For not update so frequent.

By the way,

Stream HIT guys! It's totally dope.

Send your feedback and don't forget to tap the star!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

483K 18.4K 69
She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two identities in order to find her family back...
88K 3.2K 25
Would you like to be his mother ? - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 20th January 2022 Ended on - 27th January 2022 Published on - 27th Janu...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.8K 462 6
"I'm sorry but, Who are you?" Seungcheol got into an accident. He remembers everything and everyone except for one person. Y/n Seungcheol x Reader A...