Shovel Knight Characters x Re...

By GrayKat99

Little drabbles for the reader to enjoy. Female!character x male!reader or male!character x female!reader onl... More

I'll Be Waiting - {Shovel Knight x Blacksmith!Reader}
I'll Always Protect You - {Specter Knight x Shy!Reader}
My Queen - {Yandere!King Knight x Reader}
My Darling - {Tinker Knight x Mermaid!Reader}
-THE AUTHOR RETURNS?!-
Hello again

Request Page & Rules

1.3K 4 52
By GrayKat99

Hear ye, Hear ye! This is the request page. You may request any kind of one shot, unless it is nsfw. I do NOT write nsfw. And of course, Male!Character x Female!reader or Female!Character x Male!reader only. It makes it easier for me to write that way. You may do Shy!female reader and other kinds of things in your request! I'm up for anything! Except nsfw of course, lol.

—POST THY REQUEST HITHER—

Requests are closed. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there's a lot going on in my life. Along with that, I'm falling out of the fandom and into another one. Pokémon Sword and Shield, in fact. If you want to go check that out, you know what to do. Click on my profile and look at my works. See ya around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
869K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.7M 297K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
598K 49.4K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...