H2OVanoss Psychotic Clown

By Cam0rra

In which Delirious catches the BBS gangs attention for all the wrong reasons. Vanoss forces Delirious to help... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

435 19 5
By Cam0rra

Hey, hi, hello. Never actually spoke as the writer on this story but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm switching it up. I usually do first person POV's  but for this chapter it'll be 3rd person. This chapter acts as a time skip. Hope ye don't mind and I hope ye enjoy! Also thanks for the support!!!

3rd Pov

Ever since that moment when Jonathan stayed in bed with Evan, both their lives changed dramatically. Evan caught himself staring at Jonathan one too many times, by now the gang had figured it out and continuously teased the poor man about his feelings. They urged him to go for it, but Evan was content in their current situation; Heavily flirting.

One night Evan had buried his head deep into Jonathan’s tattooed chest. It was a peaceful night until Jonathan's sharp voice broke it, “I just realised how gay this is” he had said with no emotion. Evan worriedly replied with “do you want to stop?” as he pushed himself off Jonathan. Jonathan frowned, “what? No, come back here” he pouted. Evan just smiled and resumed his position of little spoon.

The boys cuddled every night, the guest bedroom was never used, well that was until Jonathan managed to spill his beer all over the sheets at two o'clock in the morning. Evan couldn't breath he was laughing so hard, as Jonathan cursed saying it was his last one. That night the two had to slept in a unfamiliar bed yet they slept just as soundly in each others arms.

Their flirting had gotten bolder and bolder. Evan always blushed hard, he was annoyed that he couldn't get the clown himself to unfold into a blushing mess in front of him.

“I'm going for a shower” Evan had said one night as the thunder boomed outside and the rain pattered against the window. “do i not get an invite?” Jonathan scoffed but then broke into a fit of giggled, seeing Evan lost for words. Evan had turned and shut the door in Jonathan's face, yet the man was still laughing like a maniac. When Evan was done his shower and exited the room, Jonathan burst into another fit of laughter. Evan only mumbled a mere ‘shut up’.

They never really flirted in front of the others, it was always just in their own time, that was until Jonathan broke that wall down. “do you go ahoo when you sneeze?” he questioned as bumped Brock off rainbow road. Brock yelled mumbled curses at Jonathan as Tyler stomped his feet in frustration.“fuck you!” Evan replied laughing as he hit off Jonathan’s yellow yoshi. “if you want, go ahead” Jonathan had said turning to Evan with a smirk. The gang broke into a fit of laughter as Tyler yelled out ‘Gay’ in a generic meme voice.

Halloween had been utter chaos for everyone. They had decided to attend Kyroz Halloween party. No one had anything to wear, they all stood their racking the empty railings of the Halloween store in downtown Los Santos. Jonathan promoted the question, “what should I be for Halloween?”, Evan smirked and replied with “my boyfriend” although it was an empty request, he still meant it. Evan wanted nothing more than to call Jonathan his. It was the first time Jonathan had blushed and bopped like a fish out of water.

After the whole Halloween fascio Jonathan had made it his mission to make Evan blush. His wish came to life when Evan marched into the living room holding a piece of paper. “Jonathan” he called out Slowly. “Yes my dear” Jonathan replied with a smirk. “what is this?” Evan said holding up the flimsy piece of paper with scribbles on it, “well it's a piece of paper Evan”, “Why is it called Delirious’ to do list?”, “because I need to do that shit?”, “so you're telling me you need to get new shoes, get a haircut, get new face paints and of yeah, Evan, What the hell does that mean!”, “it means I have to do you” Jonathan had replied with a smug grin. Then that crimson red blush creeped across Evan’s face, Jonathan didn't have time to admire it as Evan had came rushing towards him claiming he was going to kill him.

It was safe to say the boys had grown to love each other, although neither would admit it, their flirting became more and more meaningful, even if they were still only joking. Jonathan randomly turned to Evan in bed one night, “I like you, like I like my emotions” he had said to which Evan turned around. He could barely make out his face. “what?” Evan replied sleepily. “buried deep inside me” Jonathan burst out laughing. “Jonathan you can't be saying that shit at 3am” Evan had said turning back around to face the window. Jonathan whined when Evan lacked a reaction, but little did he know Evan’s heart had been beating a hundred miles and hour and was threatening to jump out of his chest and into Jonathan's hands. That was how Evan felt, he wanted to give his heart to Jonathan, he didn't care if he'd chop it into little pieces, or if he crushed it right in front of him, he wanted Jonathan to have control over him.

Evan was losing it with every little flirt and every little touch Jonathan gave to him. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to reach out and grabbed the man and kiss him until his lips were bruised. Brock and the others had told Evan he needed to tell Jonathan. Evan only sighed and agreed. There was a 50/50 chance that Jonathan liked Evan, but there also the slim chance of Jonathan having been joking all along.

Evan had dragged Jonathan to ‘their’ room.

“what's up buttercup” Jonathan questioned with a toothy grin.

“I have something to tell you” Evan had began, he was nervous, really fucking nervous. Although he knew of Jonathan's habit and pet peeves, he was still unpredictable.

“that you're secretly a cop? Cause I am too man!” Jonathan replied with a nervous smile.

“you're not a cop” Evan chuckled.

“you're right”

“anyway  what I was going to tell you was that, I'm in love with you” Evan blurted out breathlessly.

“me too man”

“are you agreeing with everything I'm saying right now?” Evan questioned clearly frustrated.

“I don't know? Am I?” Jonathan shot back.

“stop!” Evan had let out a breathless laugh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I love you too Evan, have for awhile” Jonathan smiled a genuine smile as he pulled Evan by the waist close to him.

The two embraced in a sweet, passionate kiss that ended too soon due the crowd clapping and yelling outside the door.

“shuch up” Jonathan had yelled out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
588K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.