THE ENCAGEMENT

Autorstwa ElatedRose

She's broke , she's starving and she hates men. He's rich , he's charming and he hates love. Unexpectedly a m... Więcej

Chapter 1- The Beautiful Lie
chapter 2- The Harmful Proposition
Chapter 3- The Awful Contract
Chapter 4- The Unforgettable Face
Chapter 6-The Unexpected Confrontation
Chapter 7- The Dreaded Discussion
Chapter 8-The Glistening Sapphire
Chapter 9- The Surprise Surprise
Chapter 10-The Economical Dress
Chapter 11 - The Heavenly Wedding
Chapter 12- The I Do Dillema
Chapter 13 - The Mindless Heart
Chapter 14 - The Existential Crisis
Chapter 15 - The Serendipitous Dance
Chapter 16 - The Late Excuse
Chapter 17- The Conundrum of Misunderstandings

Chapter 5- The Kidnapping Mayhem

142 12 6
Autorstwa ElatedRose

"Who are you guys, now?"

Without a word ,the huge giants lifted me up as if I was lighter than a pea. They had their hands around my arms while I was hanging and thrashing around in between, they were heading heading towards the exit and I knew in a second.

They're throwing me out again??
What did I do this time?
I thought you were allowed to twerk in a club!!!

"Leave me , youuuu hoooligans " I yelled, slurring some words due to the intoxication in my veins.

No one said a word and they continued to march undeterred.

"You pieces of trash , your club is not made of gold, you know?"

"Why are youuuuu kicking me out again???"

I took a huge breath to yell out the next words at the top of my lungs

"AAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

They guards didn't so much as flinch but I noticed ,they had a deep scowl etched onto their faces this time, probably my vocal recitation might have caused inconvenience to their maiden eardrums.

Why the hell is no one paying attention to me?
Were the guards deaf??
But they had a scowl ,doesn't that mean they heard me screeching?

We were finally outside the club and away from the sweaty bodies and fragrance of gin and rum.

When I finally thought they would let me down. The guards didn't stop and marched towards what looked like a black mini-van with tinted windows.

No no no no no
This can't be happening I'm too young for this torture.
No ,what's going to happen to my life and Avery?

Wait what happened to Avery, she was supposed to save me from these delinquents?

Was she too busy slithering her tongue down someone's throat while I was gonna be murdered!!!!

"HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!"

"SAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEE MMEEEEE, YOUNGGGGGGGG HERRRROOOOSSSS!!!"

"SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

I started kicking and thrashing around but to no avail ,they were hundred times stronger than me , no young hero was in sight and the measly ones didn't give me so much as a second glance.

What has happened to mankind?
Wouldn't they help a girl in need
I was getting kidnapped for god sake's

What's taking spidey so long?

We got to the mini van in no time and they hurled me into the van in a not so gentlemanly way.

What can we expect from these creatures anyway

I started throwing punches at the two kidnappers seated beside me on either sides. I thought it was working until both of them caught my hands and no matter how much I tried to free my arm from their grip it wouldn't budge.

The van took a turn into a dark alley and I could hear my heart in my ears , sweat started trickling down my forehead.

"I think youu havve goo.t the wrrong girl , I didn't do anything , please let mee goo , my two kids might starve to death without their mother, little bondo and little coop"

Again no one stirred even a bit
My story didn't work out

When I felt the grip on my right arm slump ,I took the chance to pull my hand away and bang on the windows.
I scratched the kidnapper's face who tried to grab my arm.

"HELLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

But then I realized there were absolutely no cars outside and they probably couldn't see me due to the tint.

The kidnapper managed to grab my hand back. Tears started welling in my eyes and they were threatening to spill any second now.

I'm too young to die
I might be poor but I still want to life my life till the fullest

Where is the psychopath when you need him?

The van was coming to a stop and from inside ,I could see a huge beautiful mansion that was glowing in supremacy.

Omg did they have to rent a mansion just to kill me??

The tears could not be stopped anymore, this was the end of my life.

At least it's at a beautiful place..

I started crying harder while they were trying their best to drag me out of the van. I caught on to the seat with my dear life but even the seat couldn't save me against two bulky men. I screamed , shouted but they wouldn't let me go.

The interior of the mansion was breath taking but my vision was getting clouded again and again due to fresh tears swirling inside my eyes until they finally trickled down my face.

They finally set me down on a plush maroon colored sofa in the living room.

They left.

They just left??
Is there some kind of leader who was gonna come out and kill me as a sacrifice???!

Holy shit , I need to ruunnnnnm!!

I got up in a flash and raced across the room until I hit a wall during my great escape.

There wasn't a wall before?

I looked up to find none other than

MR.CARTER?

I hugged him extremely tight with an iron grip around him, as if he could disappear any second.

"You came" I sighed against his chest.

"Of course, I came ,this is my house after all" he said in a cool tone without even bothering to return my hug.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK???!?!?!

DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I HEARD HIM SAY?

I was across the room in T-2 seconds.
My eyes were shooting out lasers and I was a volcano about to erupt.

"You sent those people??" I seethed with rage wrapped around each word in a thick blanket.

"Yes, I thought it was obvious"

"How the hell is it obvious you bastard?? I thought I was gonna get killed!!!!!!"
I yelled with the amount of rage in my veins outrunning the alcohol.

"Language Ms.Sapphire and why would you assume such an absurd thing?"

" Amazing, just amazing!!
I was dragged out of a club and thrown into a mini van by two hulks and one would definitely wonder why I would land on such an absurd assumption"

"Correction Ms.Sapphire, you were escorted out of the club where you shamelessly threw yourself at men and were simply driven to my house, you may see for yourself there isn't a single scratch on your body"

"Excuse me? Who the hell told you that I was throwing myself at men?" I said with disgust and hate.

"I would be in my liberty to assume so"

"I'm going home and the contract is off"
I said stomping off to the door which I believed led outside, I was completely done with this forlorn creature.

"No you're not going in this condition and do not make such rash decisions in this state of inebriation"

"I'm going and let's see you try"

I walked to the door only to realize that it was locked.

That bloody son of a bastard
Locked the door!!

I marched towards him and started hitting him but he just stood there and caught both my wrists once I was too tired to punch him anymore.

"You should get some rest, I promise you can leave as soon as you get up" said a voice too innocent to ever hurt anyone.

I leaned my head against his chest ,fatigue was taking over my entire body.

My energy resources were extinguished

I felt someone carry me to a soft feathery ball of cloud and consciousness bid adieu.

********

My head was throbbing all the while I got up from my bed.

Wait this is not my bed?

Ah it's the ass hat's bed.

I scanned the entire room to see high grey walls and minimalistic furniture, just a night stand , a wardrobe and a pair of two comfy looking chairs. There were no pictures of any sort that would let me have a glimpse at his life. Huge windows brought in ample sunlight ,illuminating the room.

I tip toed outside the bedroom to find a ginormous corridor beautifully crafted with wooden flooring and various decorations that made the walls look flawless.

I followed the length of the corridor until I reached the stairs and slowly descended each step without making a noise.

Following a slight chatter, I reached the kitchen counter ,made of black granite ,sparkling in the sunlight filtering through the large windows.

He was sparkling too..

Mr.Carter appeared to be enjoying his breakfast at the counter in his black slacks and white shirt that left little to the imagination.

Those triceps..damn

His chiseled face reflected the sunlight and looked gloriously perfect.

Just then I heard giggling.

Who was giggling ?
He didn't seem like he was?
Then who?

That's when I noticed someone else was also present in the kitchen.

It was an old woman who's eyes glimmered with playfulness in them,she was chubby and had rosy cheeks. Right of the bat I liked her.

I cleared my throat feeling uncomfortable at the situation and that's when he turned .

If I thought his side view was beautiful,his front view was another story.

He choked on his water as soon as his eyes found me ,they seemed to darken a shade but he soon averted them to concentrate on his breakfast and a smirk played at his lips.

What was that about?

My head was still throbbing and felt like 10 tons of steel. I took a seat beside him while placing my head in the palms of my hands.

"Hello dear, you must be Ivy" said the little woman with a kind smile on her face.

"Pleased to meet you and you must be?"

" I'm Ms.Hattie , what would you like for breakfast sweetie?"

"Anything's fine Ms. Hattie, I'll have what he's having"

I regretted saying that as soon as I glanced into his plate.

"Ahhh.... a.. what's he having?"

"Scrambled tofu on oatmeal, his regular boring breakfast, what do you say, I whip up some pancakes for you with extra whipped cream on top?"

So he was boring even when it came to food..

"I would love that Ms.Hattie" I said with a beaming smile .

He scoffed from beside me.

"Excuse me? Is there a problem with my pancakes"

I was going to choke him, if he commented on my selection of food

"Nothing" he said scanning me without any emotion but his eyes had a deep emotion in them, a dark one.

Why was he looking at me like that?
Did I have drool on my face again?

I excused myself to the bathroom to make sure I looked presentable.

Whoa
The thing was huge and even had a Jacuzzi !
It was larger than my bedroom times 10
Even the soap dispenser looked expensive

I looked at the crystal clear mirror..

Wait a minute

That's when I observed that my dress was replaced by a shirt, his shirt.

How did I not notice it before?

The intensity of the headache just shot up a notch. My mind was a mess but I couldn't recall anything about changing my dress.

Did something happen last night?

I walked back to the counter feeling extremely self conscious ,the hangover just increased the stress hormones that were about to spontaneously combust.

"CARE TO EXPLAIN ,MR.CARTER?"

Author's Note

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE Y'ALL( DO ME A LITTLE FAVOR <3 )

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!

*does a happy dance

I hope you guys liked the new chapter and do not hesitate to leave any suggestions for the plot in the comments.

The question remains "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?"

*chuckles deviously while doing the finger wave thing

Looking forward to meeting y'all in the next chapter , ADIOS;).

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.9K 459 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
683 119 12
"Three months dating contract," I laugh. "You want me to sign this contract on what basis?" I change my tone a little. I forget I was respectful with...
2.7K 94 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...
2.9K 212 30
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...