DHAAMAKEDAAR Indian Weddiing...

By user96598956

A GRAND Indian wedding ::: ... .... ..... ...... with lots of fun and frolic ... Includes BTS and their sunda... More

~INTRO~
Kon Pehle???(Who is the first??)
Hum sehmat hein!!(We agree!!)
Taiyari chal rahi hein!!!(Arrangements are going on!!!)
"BP" for Bachelor's Party!!
OMG!!!
The "so called" Problem and the ESSENCE of a new start!!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright Notice!!

323 8 0
By user96598956

Hey it is me SOUMI..well i just want to say something to all the readers!!

This is user96598956

THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME, user96598956

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL AND NOT REAL LIFE PERSONS EXCEPT BTS.

The story is completely written on my imagination without anyone's help AND Any relation to any other book is not my fault.

TO THE READERS...i hope you respect the type of story i write,therefore please do not copy this somewhere or rewrite it or even post it on any social media without my permission..

That's it...

(BY THE WAY, i know this is my first writing and this is not up to the mark but still i had to say this..i would take serious step if someone try to post this story on other apps..)

It's over for know..

SIGNING OFF...(SOUMI..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
631K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
209K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...