Bussiness with pleasure [Edit...

Par randomqueen16

Can a no strings attached agreement turn into what might be a happily ever after ? [Cover: @dannysmolboi] Plus

Stolen kisses
Working hours
Dirty deeds
Tensions rise
What an asshole!
Setting the record straight
Over him??
Jealousy makes you nasty
Prince charming
Old habits die hard
The morning after
It's simple
The office party
Office party (part 2)
Office party (part 3)
Nicholas what...?
The recovery
You had your chance
Physiotherapy
Hopeless romantic
The big fall
After math
Flight risk
End of spring break
Goodbye kisses
Xavier
Old scores to settle
Mexico and house arrest
Accepting fate
Making a run for it
Reunion
Three's a crowd
Meeting dad
like father like son
meeting mom
Dirty laundry
Mrs Caldwell
Finding out
Deny ,deny ,deny
Xavier ( part 2)
Wedding jitters
Objection !
Objection !(part 2)
For better or for worse
call it quits
Departure
departure (part 2)
reassurance
The test
Termination
termination (part 2)
A/N
paranoia
Emilia Clarke
Flowers
Hey readers
Greener pastures

Family dinner

36 3 0
Par randomqueen16

  Olives POV
We go inside I'm amazed by the beautiful staircase and gorgeous chandelier in the middle of the entrance .

" Olive, do you cook ?" I nod my head ." Follow me " she says . Nicholas winks at me and walks off with Angela .

" I'll get the turkey from the refrigerator and you can do the honours of stuffing it " Nicholas's mother smiles .

" So how did the two of you meet ?" She asks .

Nicholas's Pov
After an hour, dad had already come back and mom and olive have set the table . Mom and dad are seated opposite Olive and I .

" Olive , please say grace for us " mom asks ." God please bless our food.amen " " amen " the rest of us say in unison .

" You can thank olive for the amazing turkey " mother says .I smirk and whisper into olives ear " I'll be thanking you tonight " she hits me on the leg.

Olives POV
" Behave yourself " I whisper back . Nicholas's father clears his throat . We both pause and continue eating.

" I hope I'll be having more grandkids soon Enough" Nicholas's dad smiles ,I almost choke on turkey .

Kids ?! I'm only 21 I'm a grandkid myself !. "Maybe in the near future dad " Nicholas replies ." You two Will be spending the night right ?" His mother questions .

" I don't see why not ." Nicholas nods .
After dinner
Nicholas's POV

After dinner Olive and I went up to my room , which I used to use when I was in college , before I moved out .

Olive comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel .I stand up and head to the door to lock it . She sits on the bed and starts to apply lotion on her legs .

" Mind applying some lotion on my back " she asks , looking at me with a smirk." Sure "

Olives POV
He crawls onto the bed behind me and slowly removes my towel exposing  my whole upper body .

I hand him the lotion .His man hands slowly start to apply the lotion on my back .He whispers something in my ear .

" How about we lose that " he says refering to the towel .He takes off my towel and places me onto his lap  . I lift up his t-shirt touching his abs .

He starts to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck , while roughly squeezing my thigh . He slowly removes his sweatpants .

Revealing his boxers ." Won't... You're parents .....walk in ...
on us ?" I try to say between the kisses .he doesn't pay attention to my questions.

Nicholas's POV
I start to kiss her bellybutton .She gives out a moan .I gently pick her up and wrap her legs around me she grabs hold of my hair and kisses me .

Olives POV
He spreads my legs apart and proceeds to slide himself in. My stomach does a nervous backflip  . I'm a moaning mess .

Thank you for reading 🙏 please don't forget to vote ,byeeee💕💖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Fated Par SiweAnita

Fiction générale

588 7 35
a story of two hearts meeting and becoming one, will the be happily ever after or not.
11.4K 496 41
A story of me, meeting the most perfect guy in the world. Just a normal love story with lots of problems coming on our way. Will we be able get that...
52.7K 2K 26
COMPLETED Sequel to "Him. // Martinus Gunnarsen" Happily together, but for how long is the happiness going to last? [cover by blurryfandom]
930 21 19
Danny wasn't expecting to fall in love but something is changing his mind.