Conversations Are Secrets Tha...

By Yoontaennie_07

Love might also spur out from good old conversations. More

Late Night
Mornings
Secret Notes
Lunch Time
Tutor
T.G.I.F
Drunk
Sober
Hangover
Invitation
Helping Hand
Fitting Room
Ballroom
Kiss
Ex and Ohs
Confession
Chitchat and Comparison
Pancakes and Syrup
Facing the Music
Bullseye and Killer Heels
Sweet Spot
Best and Worst Date
Simple Dinner
Complications
Kiss and Make Up
Talking Bodies
What Scares You The Most?
What About Now?
Inevitable Future
Tricky Time

Not Talking Seems Good

2.7K 115 10
By Yoontaennie_07

"So... how do you..."

"Hmm?"

"You know..."

Jennie propped herself up to see the older girl with half lidded eyes. "What are you saying, Chu?"

"How do you know so well?"

"You mean how I knew how to make you come fast?"

"Yah!" Jisoo pulled the sheets up to cover her skin more as Jennie dragged her eyes all over her. "So vulgar."

"It's called talking dirty, Jisoo. It's part of sex--"

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah!"

The brunette chuckled giddily as Jisoo covered her ears, sheets between her fingers and looking like a small kid swallowed by the warmth of it. She could lay next to Jisoo forever and the thought was probably one of the most cheesy things she ever had but Jennie Kim is kind of a sap when it comes to Kim Jisoo. It's not long before Jisoo tucked her hair behind her ear, realizing that she's been staring for quite some time to miss her words.

"What?"

"I said can I?"

"Can I what?"

"Please you? Um... take you in?" Jisoo blushed furiously at her own words.

Jennie understood yet she playfully squinted her eyes a bit. "Take me in? What am I? A cat?"

"Correction... you're a small kitten." She pinched her chubby cheek and on cue, she had Jennie pouting at her. It's actually amusing that the girl, who made her throat scratchy and her voice husky, could be a softie with just her words. Jisoo pushed her back a bit and as the locked eyes, smiles appeared on their faces. "And you do know what I'm talking about."

"I'm just checking how flustered you could be, Jisoo."

"Not anymore as I already have earlier, Jennie."

"Unfortunately, you were hot earlier at the same time."

"Were? Past tense?"

Jisoo was now hovering her with one leg in between her own. The contact of her skin sent tingles on her very bare sunkissed ones. She gulped a bit when those darkening orbs never left her blown ones. "Right now you're just insanely super hot. It sucks because I'm supposed to be a smooth talker and now I'm just--"

"Drowning in your own pile of goo?" Jennie saw a smirk and the sight did nothing but catch her off guard.

"Not drowning. Just--"

Jennie wasn't able to say anything more as she felt the heart shaped lips effectively cutting her off. For a moment, she savored its softness and how perfect they are as she leaned herself more into the kiss. Jisoo tugged and nibbled onto her bottom lip as her hands fondle against the curve of her body. Each touch made her body burn with desire and she could feel it on the tips of her fingers when she pulled her by the hair. Tongues meeting briefly before entirely tasting each other and the faint taste of herself rolling off from Jennie's mouth as induced by the latter's ministration of her earlier.

Jisoo had the upper hand now, something she was liking very much so as Jennie was responding to her in more ways than one. She trailed kisses from her jaw to her neck and finally getting the chance to leave a love bite on the gorgeous collarbones. She heard a gasp as her mouth captured one of the perky nipple that she couldn't have loved more as Jennie squirmed under her. One of her hands paid equal attention to her left mound while the other hand caressed the latter's inner thigh. She could fondle and mark her girlfriend and at the same time hear that voice moaning in want and need.

Jisoo could feel herself getting worked up too.

She dropped her body lower, leaving wet and sucking kisses on the skin especially on the toned abs that she took her time with. She pushed her tongue inside the navel, making Jennie almost writhing and having her smile at the sight. She couldn't exactly wait and it's obvious the brunette can't too but she peppered kisses on her inner thighs as its softness have been calling her to that for awhile. The smell of arousal was stronger now and alluring her that when Jisoo brought herself just enough to be faced with the latter's heated center, she admired the wonder of it all.

"Jisoo..."

Jennie's voice filled with want pulled her out of her reverie and she held her hand as if asking the girl if what she's about to do was okay. The brunette only nodded and with her cheeks beet red and their bodies flushed, hot breaths were trying her sensitivity limit so hard. Jisoo leaned down and started pecking with such lightness that Jennie anyone would barely feel it if done on other parts of the body. But Jennie did feel it.

She felt it in her bones as Jisoo kept doing that, gaining weight with each kiss. She felt it it came close to her all too swelling bud. The older girl was going too gentle at first until she wasn't as her tongue helped in adding pressure. It wasn't clear if Jennie wanted to grind her hips against the latter's mouth or steer away from it but Jisoo didn't give her the option this time. The older girl pushed her chest back to lie properly on the bed as she went on to pleasing, teasing and tasting. She wasn't skilled and the brunette doubted if her girl even knew what she was doing.

But god... can she do it so fucking well.

The heat that pooled below her stomach only intensified as Jisoo licked up her clit too softly. That flexible muscle was doing things to her and she wanted more. She was getting too stimulated too fast that it felt like once Jisoo take it up a notch, she'd come undone and gone too fast. Jennie fisted the sheets as Jisoo lapped the wetness trickling from her labia. It was the first time she ever felt so embarrassed yet needy at the same time.

The moans coming out of her mouth were side by side with her curses and plea. "Jisoo, please..."

That seemed to egg the girl further and Jennie was fucking thankful Jisoo didn't think of teasing her for a long period at all. Because she was fucking wet and she fucking needs the release by done by that fucking tongue. And if it wasn't obvious, all she could think was, 'Fuck fuck fuck...'

Jisoo grasped her leg, putting it above her shoulder as she started to navigate inside her core. Jennie was starting to sweat tremendously and she swore she had never found that natural body fluid so sexy. Her slender finger found the opening and without a warning, thrusted its length completely which made the brunette whimper her name. She glanced up to see Jennie's eyes trained on her and within another second, two digits were being thrusted in and out knuckle deep inside of her. Just as Jennie was trying to get accustomed to the steady rhythm the other girl was going for, the sucking of her all too aroused and sensitive clit had her rolling her head back with eyes shut tightly. Her fingers nailed on Jisoo's back and she didn't want to hurt her as her nails dug deep but the groan from the latter only shot the vibrations up through her core, pushing her closer to the edge.

"I... I'm... Jisoo-- Fuck!"

When fingers curled, tongue licked and teeth grazed her in all the right places, Jennie came loudly and uncontrollably hard. Dark spots clouded her view as her back arched from the bed and Jisoo's name being the only word she could utter. She lost track of time as her climax took over her and her senses. She was breathing heavily and greedily taking in oxygen for she thinks it'll kill her if she doesn't.

Once she got back down from her high and started to feel again, she groaned as Jisoo was still trying to ooze out every drop from her orgasm. Not entirely sure if her girlfriend even knew how that affects her. She pulled her up almost too weakly and had Jisoo kiss her sloppily instead of overstimulating herself.

They took their time as that messy kiss, the one that made Jennie realized she does taste good when combined with Jisoo's own unique flavor, calmed down and turned into a lazy yet very sure one. Jisoo went on to kiss the sweat from her face but Jennie could already feel that comforting and lulling her to sleep. Even if she wanted to return the favor, her body would soon be betraying her and she didn't want to be dozing off when she's coming down on her girlfriend. Not that she'll ever fall asleep when she's doing that with a Kim Jisoo.

"So... I'm guessing not talking seems good to go too."

Jisoo's fingers ran across her back and Jennie knew she'd chose that over anything else to keep her locked out of the world at night. "You haven't realized it. The art of talking dirty and all. I'll prove it to you."

"I'm looking forward to it." The older girl chuckled and kissed her forehead instead as droopy eyes stared at her. "But right now you need to sleep, kitten."

"Now I kinda prefer being called a dumpling instead of an animal. Whatever happened to the old Jendeukie?"

"Then you have to cling tighter if you want your nickname back."

As if on cue, Jennie pulled her closer and Jisoo relished in their bodies flushed together again, sharing heat. She felt a chaste kiss on her chest where her heart is and even it started to pick up the pace, it all just felt right. Just how Jennie and her together is music to her ears.

"Good night, Chichu."

"Good night, Jendeukie." Jennie's eyes fluttered close and she knew the younger girl went straight up to dreamland. "Sleep well, my cutie kitten."

***

this is me trying to currently
distract myself from memorizing human genes and bones

thanks for enduring
that bad smut.
at least it's topsoo as
most of you asked for. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 112 11
You cheated on me, but damn I still want you.
158K 10.4K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.
12.1K 547 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
7.9K 360 5
When two professors who are madly in love with each other are too scared to confess their true feelings.