Not Talking Seems Good

"So... how do you..."

"Hmm?"

"You know..."

Jennie propped herself up to see the older girl with half lidded eyes. "What are you saying, Chu?"

"How do you know so well?"

"You mean how I knew how to make you come fast?"

"Yah!" Jisoo pulled the sheets up to cover her skin more as Jennie dragged her eyes all over her. "So vulgar."

"It's called talking dirty, Jisoo. It's part of sex--"

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah!"

The brunette chuckled giddily as Jisoo covered her ears, sheets between her fingers and looking like a small kid swallowed by the warmth of it. She could lay next to Jisoo forever and the thought was probably one of the most cheesy things she ever had but Jennie Kim is kind of a sap when it comes to Kim Jisoo. It's not long before Jisoo tucked her hair behind her ear, realizing that she's been staring for quite some time to miss her words.

"What?"

"I said can I?"

"Can I what?"

"Please you? Um... take you in?" Jisoo blushed furiously at her own words.

Jennie understood yet she playfully squinted her eyes a bit. "Take me in? What am I? A cat?"

"Correction... you're a small kitten." She pinched her chubby cheek and on cue, she had Jennie pouting at her. It's actually amusing that the girl, who made her throat scratchy and her voice husky, could be a softie with just her words. Jisoo pushed her back a bit and as the locked eyes, smiles appeared on their faces. "And you do know what I'm talking about."

"I'm just checking how flustered you could be, Jisoo."

"Not anymore as I already have earlier, Jennie."

"Unfortunately, you were hot earlier at the same time."

"Were? Past tense?"

Jisoo was now hovering her with one leg in between her own. The contact of her skin sent tingles on her very bare sunkissed ones. She gulped a bit when those darkening orbs never left her blown ones. "Right now you're just insanely super hot. It sucks because I'm supposed to be a smooth talker and now I'm just--"

"Drowning in your own pile of goo?" Jennie saw a smirk and the sight did nothing but catch her off guard.

"Not drowning. Just--"

Jennie wasn't able to say anything more as she felt the heart shaped lips effectively cutting her off. For a moment, she savored its softness and how perfect they are as she leaned herself more into the kiss. Jisoo tugged and nibbled onto her bottom lip as her hands fondle against the curve of her body. Each touch made her body burn with desire and she could feel it on the tips of her fingers when she pulled her by the hair. Tongues meeting briefly before entirely tasting each other and the faint taste of herself rolling off from Jennie's mouth as induced by the latter's ministration of her earlier.

Jisoo had the upper hand now, something she was liking very much so as Jennie was responding to her in more ways than one. She trailed kisses from her jaw to her neck and finally getting the chance to leave a love bite on the gorgeous collarbones. She heard a gasp as her mouth captured one of the perky nipple that she couldn't have loved more as Jennie squirmed under her. One of her hands paid equal attention to her left mound while the other hand caressed the latter's inner thigh. She could fondle and mark her girlfriend and at the same time hear that voice moaning in want and need.