T.G.I.F

"Jisoo!"

Jisoo felt lips crashing on her cheek after opening the front door. "What..? You're— Gee... thanks for crashing my marathon."

"Anime again?!" Jennie let herself in and was already munching popcorn. "Why didn't you call me?"

"Because, one, you don't like animation and, two, you said you're going to a party at Hanbin's house."

"Yeah but you're top priority, Chu. I'll choose you if I needed to."

Don't say that. Please stop making me hope.

"Sit. I'll watch with you."

Jisoo obliged as if she was the intruder in this Friday night thing of hers. No. A Friday night thing of theirs. So even when she acted like she didn't want Jennie around, she really enjoyed all the clingy hugs and even feeding the brunette. It was past nine when Jennie started bugging her.

"Let's have fun tonight."

"I'm already having fun." With you alone.

"C'mon, Chu! I didn't pretty myself for nothing!"

"Why? Can't you pretty for me alone?"

Jennie laughed and hugged her. She played with Jisoo's fingers completely oblivious that it played with Jisoo's heart too. "Why are you so cute? C'mon! Let's go!"

"You can go alone..."

"What if I get drunk? Who's gonna take care of me?"

Jisoo comteplated about it and sighed. "You have your boyfriend. He's even the host of the party."

"You really trust him with me?" There was a pout forming on her cheeks.

"Does it even matter what I think?"

"Of course. You're my best friend." Jisoo just continued watching. "Please please pleaseee?!"

Jisoo sighed heavily. She didn't want to go wild this Friday night and she really ought to catch up with some episodes. But she knows very well how Jennie is when she gets drunk.

And she really doesn't trust him or anyone with Jennie.