Vampire Girl

By Blakey13

A girl that is a vampire, she's really strange and for a good reason. She meets a boy she know that this mig... More

Why the sad face? :(
WTF!?!?
Good Morning Sunshine
Our First Date
Authors note
Here We Go

Chapter 1

107 5 1
By Blakey13

Well I've been a vampire since I was born. My parents aren't around anymore. I've been living by myself since I was 16 I'm 18 now.

I'm blond, bob cut hair, brown eyes that get green when I get happy, I'm 5'4, my favorite color is mint green.

I was heading out to go to the gym. I work out and train on my own cause my parents didn't have any family at all.

As I was heading out the door I caught this wonderful smell hit my nose. I looked around and saw this SUPER hot guy moving in the apartment 2 doors down.

He looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and said,"Want some help with that?"

He said in a very sexy voice,"That would be amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

I started to help and with in 1 hour we were done. I let a deep breath out and smiled at him. He stuck out his hand,"Hi, I'm Ryder."

"Hi, I'm Devan. New to the city?"

"How'd you know? Yeah, I got a new job and had to move here."

I smiled at him,"Well if you need anything I'm 2 doors down. But I gotta go see you later." I waved he waved back.

I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours and went back home. As I was walking out I saw Ryder. He was really cute with his light brown hair and dark green eyes, he was like 5'10.

But when I looked in to his eyes I saw nothing but sadness. Why is he sad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...