Chapter 1

Well I've been a vampire since I was born. My parents aren't around anymore. I've been living by myself since I was 16 I'm 18 now.

I'm blond, bob cut hair, brown eyes that get green when I get happy, I'm 5'4, my favorite color is mint green.

I was heading out to go to the gym. I work out and train on my own cause my parents didn't have any family at all.

As I was heading out the door I caught this wonderful smell hit my nose. I looked around and saw this SUPER hot guy moving in the apartment 2 doors down.

He looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and said,"Want some help with that?"

He said in a very sexy voice,"That would be amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

I started to help and with in 1 hour we were done. I let a deep breath out and smiled at him. He stuck out his hand,"Hi, I'm Ryder."

"Hi, I'm Devan. New to the city?"

"How'd you know? Yeah, I got a new job and had to move here."

I smiled at him,"Well if you need anything I'm 2 doors down. But I gotta go see you later." I waved he waved back.

I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours and went back home. As I was walking out I saw Ryder. He was really cute with his light brown hair and dark green eyes, he was like 5'10.

But when I looked in to his eyes I saw nothing but sadness. Why is he sad?