Good Morning Sunshine

I woke up from my deep, dreamless sleep. As I opened my eyes, I see Ryder's big green eyes looking at me. I smile at him,"Good morning sunshine," he said. I look at him and say,"Good morning to you too."

"You ready to get up sleepy head?"

"Nope, not really. You?"

"I think I'll stay with you."

"I like that idea."

We stayed in bed for another twenty or thirty minutes just lying there, looking into his green orbs they call eyes. I wish I could fall madly in love with him but sadly, being a vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be.

When you find your love, you have to make them a vampire. My parents had to do that, my father turned my mother. I wish he hadn't but I'm glad he did otherwise I probably wouldn't be here.

We finally/reluctantly roll out of bed. Well, I literally did, damn the floor is hard down here. Freakin' Ryder kept laughing at me 'cause I couldn't pick my ass up.

"Ryder!!! Help a girl out here!!!" I yell at him.

"Fine, here I come," he walks over to where I am and sticks out his hand. I gladly take it and hoist myself up. As I get picked up I look him in the eye and smile for no reason. I see him looking at me with a lustful look in his eyes, watching me, I do what any normal person does: kiss the fuck out of him.

At first he's shocked, but soon starts kissing me back. When I pull back from the best kiss out of my whole freaking life. Well actually my first but it was still the best.

He says the the words that change our futures forever,"Devan, will you go out with me? Please, it would make me so happy."

I don't know what to say so I just kiss him sweetly as possible.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I giggle at him, this is going to be very interesting for the both of us.
-------------------

A/N: I added that at the top because I think her hair rocks and its so true. This goes out to all you different people!! I love you guys!!!