The TaeJin Exhibit

By Mari-ah-Jin

When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monolog... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Question
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Just a shameless self promotion
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature Pt. 1)
Chapter 36 (Mature PT 2)
Thank you!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Ch 47 mature PT 1
Ch 48 Mature pt 2
Ch 49 ~ Final * Pt 1
Ch 50 ~ Final PT 2 ~ Epilogue

Chapter 29 (mature)

9.9K 356 161
By Mari-ah-Jin

Warning: this entire chapter is rated mature for its very strong sexual content.

You have been warned, so, for those that are not skipping....

I hope you have your Holy water ready

Enjoy!

Also, please leave comments. I've never written anything like this, so I need to hear from you all.

━━━✦❘༻💜💜💜༺❘✦━━━

"I said... Please, don't stop."

~~~

Seokjin's right hand lays flat on top of Taehyung's left as he slowly guides the younger's fingers down, dipping underneath the waistband of his boxers. Tae can feel a slight tremor in the older's hand while it leads him. The young singer finds it endearing how Jin can be so bold yet still so nervous at the same time.

Tae's darkened eyes watch intently as Jin's own begin to roll back and disappear behind his lids when his fingers finally make contact onto the older's length. Seokjin's long crooked fingers delicately caress the back of his hand, while Taehyung continues to permit his hyung to lead his movements. The older lets out a low groan as he guides Taehyung's actions, helping the young singer adjust his strength with each stroke up and down.

Taehyung slowly leans over, allowing his lips to tenderly kiss at the side of Jin's neck. He mouths at the skin underneath for a few moments before letting his lips travel further down. Taehyung then opens his mouth wide, permitting his long tongue to venture out and lick it's way over to the older's chest.

Jin breaths out another low moan just as Taehyung's teeth graze over the top of his left nipple. The new sensation added with the feeling of Tae's hand wrapped tightly around his hardened member makes his body writhe in the guilty pleasure.

Seokjin pushes his hips forward as his left hand comes up to grip hard into Taehyung's hair. His right hand soon follows suit, letting go of Tae's own so that the younger may proceed his strokes without further aid.

Something changes within Taehyung when he feels the older's harsh pull on his soft locks. It's almost as if a switch is turned on, unleashing the caged beast that rests within himself. All of his pent up sexual energy that has been pushed aside for the last few weeks begins to unravel itself, pouring out onto the gorgeous creature beside him.

God, Tae wants to devour every inch of him. He wants to leave deep purple bruises all over Seokjin's beautiful unmarked body.

At the thought of creating his own personal masterpiece onto the older's bare skin, Taehyung's mouth releases Jin's nipple and moves back up to the crook of his neck. He allows his teeth to scrape along the surface while his tongue and lips suck on the sweet flesh residing underneath.

His grip on the older's thick member tightens as he begins to pump faster and harder. His ears delight in the loud lewd noises that he is able to pull from Seokjin's panting form.

Jin's senses are going into overdrive. His heart is pounding so hard withing his chest that it feels as if it is about to explode. His hands remove themselves from Tae's hair to begin pulling up at the younger's shirt.

"-off..." Jin manages to stammer out in between heavy gasps of air. "Y-your shirt... Take it off"

Taehyung raises his body, removing his hand from within the older's boxers, and sits up into a kneeling position. He uses both hands to pull up and hastily remove his night shirt, tossing it onto the floor afterwards. He then looks back at his hyung, his dialated, lust filled eyes peer down at the beauty laying below.

Lightning flashes from the storm outside, briefly lighting up the dim room. Seokjin can see the darkness swirling withing the younger's eyes as his chest heaves up and down.

Seokjin sits up, his own irises filled with need and want as they rake over the younger's bare upper body. His left hand comes up to let his fingers touch at the warm skin on Taehyung's chest. He then leans forward to press his thick lips onto the spot over Tae's heart. He can feel the large muscle pounding wildly underneath the young male's ribcage.

Taehyung's right hand moves to place his index finger under the older's chin, forcing his head up so that their eyes can meet each other. The younger then reaches out for the sides of Seokjin's robe, pushing the already loosened garment down and off of the older's wide shoulders. His face inches closer, capturing Seokjin's lips once again with his own as he discards the remainder of the bothersome material off of Jin's body.

Seokjin's hand slides across Taehyung's chest and gently pushes the younger backwards until his body lays, slightly elevated, onto the pillows against the wall. Their lips never leave each other as the older climbs on top of Taehyung's toned thighs. Jin's hips press down, causing friction on their hardened members as they rub against each other through the thin fabric of their shorts.

Seokjin slowly lets his lips detatch from Tae's mouth. His body moves down, allowing his plump lips to leave tender kisses trailing their way along the side of Taehyung's jaw, then onto to his chest, finally coming to rest at the soft skin of the younger's upper abdomen. Jin parts his lips before sucking lightly, causing a blissful moan to escape from Tae's own.

"Taehyung-ah..." Jin whispers softly against Tae's skin, just before he licks around the younger's navel. The feeling of Jin's tongue running across his flesh makes Tae's abdominal muscles clench uncontrollably underneath it.

Taehyung's darker desires suddenly come flooding back to him when he glances back down at his hyung. He licks his bottom lip before pulling it inbetween his teeth, gnawing at it harshly. He watches the way that Jin's mouth and tongue moves around his stomach. His eyes focus in on the way that Jin's lips contour around his tightened muscles. His ears pick up the slight sucking noises that the older makes as his tongue explores every crevice on his skin.

'Fuck... That's hot'

Taehyung's right hand rises in between them to rub at his own erection, his lower body being in desperate need for some form of contact. He then lowers the waistband of his shorts freeing his length from beneath the constricting fabric.

"Hyung..." Tae's voice is low and holds no form of hesitation. "Touch me"

Seokjin pauses momentarily, his eyes widen as he looks down, then back up at the younger. The dominance heard in Taehyung's voice sends chills all over his body. That combined with the intense gaze that Tae is giving him, makes Jin immediately want to comply to his demand.

Taehyung's head shoots back into the pillows against the wall when he feels Jin's fingers wrap tightly around his hardened length. The younger let's out a heavy moan when Jin starts to pump his wrist. The older's fingers release and contract around Tae's member, occasionally allowing his thumb to press into the slit on the tip.

Seokjin watches Taehyung's reaction to his movements, getting lost in the young singer's facial expressions while his hand quickens his pace. His only want right now is to continue to please the younger.

Taehyung let's out another breathy moan as he brings his hands up. The fingers on his right hand reach out to caress the side of Seokjin's face while his left grips tightly at the older's forearm. He then sweeps his thumb over Jin's full bottom lip, pulling it down slightly in the process. Tae tilts his head to the side, paying extra attention to how Jin's thick lip moves with the action.

Those full... thick... almost sinful... lips.

"-Mouth..." Taehyung sensually breaths out. His darkend eyes find Seokjin's when he speaks out his next words. "Put it in your mouth"

The deep tone within Taehyung's voice is demanding, yet extremely seductive. Seokjin is filled the the sudden urgency to once again obey and fulfill Tae's every desire.

Taehyung's fingers find their way into Seokjin's hair when the older begins to lower his body, adjusting his position for what he is about to do.

Seokjin slowly lowers his head and hovers over the area, his hot breath only adding to the delirious state that the younger seems to be going into. He looks up into Taehyung's lust filled eyes as he allows his tongue to taste the tip of the younger male's member.

"Sh-shit!" Taehyung almost yells out when he feels Jin's lips lower over his tip. His hands fist tightly within the older's hair as he throws his head back again amongst the pillows. His body writhes in ecstasy when Seokjin opens wider to accept the younger's fully hardened member within the warm heat of his mouth, slowly encasing his lips tightly around it.

Taehyung loses all control over his vocal cords and continues to throw strings of curse words into the air when Jin hollows out his cheeks and begins to suck. He feels the pressure from the older's tongue as it pushes against his hardened flesh. Taehyung's automatic reaction is to push his hips up, pushing his long length into the back of the older's throat.

Seokjin tries desperately to control his gag reflex while taking the younger in whole. He slowly twirls his tongue around Taehyung's member as it enters and exits his mouth. The older's teeth scraping gently across the tip with each movement. The erotic action causing Taehyung to tighten his grip on Jin's hair, using it as leverage to control the older's momentum, pushing in and pulling out at a quickened pace.

"F-fuck... Baby..." Tae breathes out in between gasps of air. His body is covered with sweat while his chest heaves up and down. Taehyung has never experienced anything more pleasurable than what he's feeling right now. His teeth begin to gnaw unforgivingly at his lower lip while he watches Jin's head move. He soon feels a familiar tightening within his stomach. Fuck, he's already so close.

Seokjin brings his hand up to aid himself, wrapping his fingers tightly around the base of Tae's length. His hand moves in perfect synchronization with his mouth, contracting a releasing pressure while he sucks. The older's tongue flattens against Tae's warm flesh as it gently massages against the side of Tae's shaft.

Jin's body is beginning to feel the toll of his actions, his strength wavering as he continues to please the younger. His own breath becoming labored as he breathes deeply from his nose. However, he doesn't want to stop untill he has fully satisfied Taehyung. The noises that the younger expells gives him the confidence to continue on.

Taehyung feels Jin lean in further and brace his body weight up by his left hand. Tae's own hands grip harder into the older's hair when he feels Jin's mouth close tighter around him. Tae absentmindedly pushes his hips up again, causing a soft whimper to release from the back of Seokjin's throat. Taehyung growls lowly at the vibrations  felt against his length.

Seokjin's mouth detaches for one brief moment to catch his breath, making a loud popping noise that causes Taehyung's body to shiver wildly. His hand continues to pump Tae's shaft before he licks his lips and prepares to return to his previous position.

Jin looks back into Taehyung's eyes while he lowers his head back down. He lets his tongue leisurely lick along the side of Tae's length before slowly opening his swollen lips to suck on the younger's tip. His tongue gently presses into the slit while his lips gradually descend, to fully wrap around Tae's pulsating member. Jin never breaks eye contact.

That look is what finally does Taehyung in. He can't possibly hold himself back anymore. He knows that his body has reached it's limit and seems to be begging him for it's release. "B-baby... St-stop... I'm going to..."

Seokjin pulls up from one last hard suck, causing Taehyung to moan loudly as his body reaches its high. Jin uses his hand to escort the younger through his orgasm while Tae vocalizes a final loud throaty groan.

Tae's head falls back, sweat dripping from his furrowed brow. Seokjin can't help but notice how beautiful the younger looks while in this state. The older watches as the Tae's breathing starts to slow, becomeing more regular as his body relaxes.

Taehyung glances back up at his hyung. Jin's usually pink lips are now completely red and swollen, his cheeks are flushed, and his hair is a mess from Tae's earlier tight grip around the soft strands. He motions for the older to come closer to him.

Seokjin moves to crawl up beside Taehyung. He suddenly starts to feel a little embarrased by what he has just done. Part of him wonders if Tae will feel differently about him now. But then, there's another part of him that secretly wonders when it will be his turn.

Taehyung sees the older's expression and chuckles lowly while shaking his head just a bit. Seokjin is obviously having a deep internal conversation with himself.

Jin reaches Tae's side and lays down next to him. "What's so funny?" He asks, his eyes worriedly looking at the younger.

"Nothing," Taehyung smiles while he brings his arms up to wrap around Seokjin's upper body. His large hand moves up to cup Jin's face, caressing the older's cheek lovingly before placing a soft sweet kiss onto his hyung's swollen lips.

"I just realized how much that I'm truly in love with you, hyung."

━━━✦❘༻💜💜💜༺❘✦━━━

Alright, so... Ummm...😳

Any thoughts?

Lmao, for some reason all I could see while writing this chapter was this meme of Taehyung 😂😂

I'm sorry for the lateness of this chapter, but I really wanted it to turn out right. I re-wrote it so many times.

I hope that I did not dissapoint, please tell me your thoughts, it helps me to know what I did well with or where I might need improvement.

As always... I purple you! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
2.3K 121 14
" h-hyung ...I-it's my l-last breath. I-Iam going. I-i-i know it's earlier b-but... I am happy t-that you l-love me... AND I-I L-LOVE YOU TOO..P-plea...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
221K 292 1
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...