Tale of the mage hero [Comple...

Από NeverWasHuman

so I've been into rising of the shield hero for a while now... a lot of things about it ALWAYS bugged me star... Περισσότερα

The magical experience of isekai!?
let the games begin!
meeting HIM
Shopping trip!!
the betrayal day...
the first wavu
putting the spear in his place and meeting new people
suggestions And shameless self promo!
The Empath
omake: objection part 2
FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!
Dungeon bosses be wild!
The rabid rabbit
The Vault
The Great Spirit war
The wavu 2!
Heresy, Treason, and a tower!?
The Vassal Heroes of another world
revelations
A Demon and a failed Coup
The Trial
IMPORTANT PLEASE WATCH VIDEO ABOVE AND READ MESSAGE BELOW!
DICKS. BIG, FAT, JUICEY DICKS. not a lemon, read the A/N at top for context
Cal Mira and the wave
savannahs~
poll time! (closed)
Hi I'm Alyss and welcome to my ted talk.
THE BABY CATS ARE BORN!!!!
updates on the babies: CLEO GAVE BIRTH!
I GRADUATED!

omake: objection! part 1

3.3K 58 26
Από NeverWasHuman

This is my take on what would have happened if our protagonist had woken up in time for court, or rather my version of "if we went through the whole story and went back in time" cause I've been seeing quite a few of those on FF.Net.
.
.
.
Are you prepared? I THINK NOT! which is okay neither am I. This will be written when my imagination sparks a scenario when my phone is on hand... sooooo.... we'll see how long it takes... not more than a day or 2 hopefully....

Sooooooo..... GAME, START!

Oops I did it again! I've been summoned again! It's time to refriend! *cough* enough of that bullshit. I'm back in this damn room with these damn CUNTS like a god damn bad case of the runs, so prepare your ASSHOLES slut/thot, trash...... slutty trash thot bitch. I'm not letting you have your way this time! I'm gonna knock your lights out harder than you ever wolud've thought. I'm NOT going to let you trash the shield.

You're going to regret making us your enemy you scums.

~throne room~

The first part of my plan involves a change in intro. I'll introduce myself as a 20 year old law student. Which means that I know the ins and outs of the courtroom and legal system so I have a legit standing on the day of the "trial".

Next I'll keep an eye out for the shadows, if they work for the queen I'll have them keep an eye on nao-. "Found one. It's one of the queens, hiding in the corner." My partner in crimes voice echoes in my head. 'Good. Send them a telepathic message that the mage hero wants to speak to them tonight ALONE. Tell them to make sure that there are no ease droppers cause it'll be trouble for us both.

Right. Now that that's arranged, "My name is Alyss Wonder Weiss, I'm 20 years old and I'm a law student." I smirk internally at the kings approving face. So he really didn't know that malty wasn't raped? Good. That'll make my job easier. "The shadow agreed to meet. Said that the queen was intrigued."

I snort. Of course she was! I'll have to deal with that crafty whore too it seems. She's not an idiot. If she really was aware of all this going on and just stood by and waited to make an appearance at a time that would make her the shields savior I was gonna be mighty cross with her.

~nighttime conversation log~

S: what exactly did you want to speak about? And how did you know I was there?

Me: That's not important. Just know that from now on, you take orders from me or I expose your queen.

S: you-

Me: you're queen placed you here to monitor the king and princess malty while she's away for diplomatic matters. Yet she doesn't order you to clear the shield hero's name nor does she become his secret benefactor. She simply has you watch as he goes through hell and almost dies multiple time, even going as far as to send her second daughter here. Melty Melronarc, second daughter of your queen and crown princess of the kingdom. I have information about the future, I have knowledge of things and I will not sit by and watch a good man turn evil like your queen. Just as I have telepathically sent you my invitation I can also send information on how your queen knows what's happening here at all times and yet does not even bother to request that she be allowed to go home to correct it all. She just watches it all unfold and you know that as well as I!

S: ...... indeed. But the queens orders we must obey. If she says not to intervene, we shall not intervene.

Me: naturally that's how it works. Which is why I'm threatening your queen. I have power and info, all I ask for is her co-operation in exchange.

S: what is it you demand?

Me: first off, I want you to work for me. Naturally you'll report back to my queen, but I know she plans on having shadows follow all the heroes. So, you'll follow me. You'll do what I say and assist me as an unofficial member of my party. The queen will be giving me extra money in exchange for my valuable info. Like a salary. I'll allow her to tie me down to a position so I can't betray her as easily even if I decided to leave the country. Royal advisor/informant. I know that the church is a problem for your queen, they strongly oppose her way of ruling. I'll support her against the churches tyranny, she's gonna need it cause they get pretty ballsy in the future. Which is another reason for your services. The church backs malty 10000% and will work to harm the shield hero. Tommorow there's going to be no one who wants to join mine and the shield heroes party due to rumors spread by the staff. The king had these rumors circulated to sabotage the shield which is why I had you check for ease droppers.

S: there was indeed a few. I put them to sleep standing up.

Me: good. There were ease droppers earlier too, I let them stay cause it was convenient for me. Tommorow malty posing as "mein sophia" is going to join the shield heroes party, the morning after she will accuse him of rape. Follow them throughout the day until they head to the inn and gather evidence of the contrary. Keep an eye on them until I head to my room, at which point I need you to meet me there for further instructions. Here.*gives Polaroid camera and shows how to use it.* I cast it with an illusion spell, it automatically flashes in the dark and would blow your cover hence the spell. Now you can take pictures from the shadows and gather evidence for me. Take as many as possible cause it's got infinite film. Just put them in your bag so you can give them to me for later. You'll be keeping the camera for future use.

S: very well. I will tell the queen about our conversation right away. I doubt she will obje-*pauses.* one of the other shadows that work for the queen have informed her already and says she agrees to the terms. But she demands that no harm comes melty, or the citizens.

Me: as any good ruler should. Naturally as a hero it's my job to protect the people. I'm only playing the villian cause I need to be. If I didn't play the evil all knowing villian, she wouldn't have listened now would she have? I'm sure she understands that if she doesn't cooperate and she's WRONG, then my releasing that info to other countries could very well stop trade and incite war almost instantaneously. Tonight, find a doctor in the castle that is loyal to the queen. Have them on standby in the castle and make sure they're qualified and trusted by the king as well. It can't be someone that has ties to the church so much so that they would lie. This is important to the rape case.

S: how so?

Me: *smirking* if malty wants to cry rape, it's only natural a doctor checks for any scars or diseases No? That's how it's done in my world. Rape is case of circumstance, a game of who's the liar, a tale of he said vs she said more often then not. Regardless of whether or not there are witnesses, a examination of the victims physical and mental health is mandatory. Physical because of potential diseases, infections, permanent damage, and in extreme cases death caused by these things. Mental for obvious reasons.

S: as expected of a hero. The king would not be able to kick up such a fuss and not agree to that, malty as well. They would just look like guilty fools. I shall get started immediately

~flash forward to the next day at the inn~

Me: Well?

I'm in my room with Grimm and the shadow.

S: as we discussed I've recorded all the interactions and gotten receipts. My fellow shadows and I have spread word of their relationship. That the girl with the shield hero is "All over him, and clearly wants him."

Me:😏 good good. Leave the photos and shit here. Go back immediately and continue to spy. Tommorow morning give the rest of the evidence that you gather tonight to me. We'll talk more tommorow. But you better bring me some bomb pastries and tea. Now go. Grimm and I will stay here and organize the evidence. I already explained the gist of it to him so don't worry.

S: yes mistress.

Me:🤔 mistress eh? I like that. I'd prefer it if you were a dude with a big swanging dick instead of a girl with a average chest size. Whatever though, that means it's official right? You're my personal shadow!😄

S:..... yes I am... unfortunately.

Me: awww come on! Don't be like that!😁 lemme see and squeeze dem titties baby!😌

G: *smacks me upside the head.* Don't be A pervert!

Me: 😒 fine...

~next morning~

I look through the photos the shadow gathered. I smirked as I munched on the high quality pastries and sipped on the tea. Don't recall what kind nor do I give a rats ass. It smells good and I slathered it with milk and sugar.

Me: good good. Stay in the room and make sure that no one tries to plant evidence. Grimm and I will be heading to the trial. Grimm? I want you to head to the blacksmith and have him come act as an eye witness. I'll go get the magic shop lady with the truth syrum and spells incase they try to lie their way to victory. 😏

S&G:understood.

Me: good. Well then, shall we begin the survival tactic?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

652 11 12
Started: May 7th 2022 Ended: June 10th 2022 [I lost complete interest for this story, i messed it up and it's not the story for this oc and fat anymo...
203K 7.6K 49
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After beeing rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...
21K 206 21
Ever wondered the MC of a DxD fanfic (male reader or not) were to stay full human throughout the entire journey? You're in luck about this one, come...
1.8K 37 32
Follow Ray in the Naruto world. Learn about her dark past and how it affects her future. How will she change the world of Naruto, who will she fall i...