The Alpha's Bloodline (On Hol...

By LittleTrini1DGirl

All her life, Emily Hanes just wanted to be loved. Was that too much to ask? Apparently, since all her father... More

The Alpha's Bloodline
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- part 1
Chapter 13- part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- part 1
Chapter 23 - pt 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

3.6K 105 11
By LittleTrini1DGirl

    I looked at Christian slightly weary, I wasn't up for surprises right now. He seemed a tiny bit nervous- not a good sign. He never got nervous. Well, only when he worried about my reactions to stuff...

    "What?" I asked him.

     His face remained expressionless as he looked at me and he stared before beginning to say something at all. It got me even more worked up. I was ready to say something else when he finally spoke up.

   "I have to claim you in front of the pack by next week and I already mindlinked the Elders' and when my brother finds out he might try attacking you. So..."

    "So...?" I asked not feeling the least bit concerned that his brother anted to attack me. I could handle myself.

    "So, you're going to need protection." he stated softly, but my Wolf hearing allowed me to catch onto what he was saying.

   "Protection? For what?"

   He looked me straight in the eyes, seeming more empowered like his usual, cocky Alpha self. "That way my brother won't hurt you."

   I stared at him and opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off before I even began. "It's not up for discussion."

   "So, you're doing this again? You're making desicions for me- not caring about what I want or what I have to say?!" I was getting workef up. Maybe, it was my messed up dream or maybe I was just plain mad at my mate for doing that again. Acting as if how I felt was not part of whatever picture he painted for himself and made me a part of.

    He stood up and made his way toward me wrapping his arms around my waist and trapping me there before I had a chance to pull away. And not letting me do so when I tried.

   He buried his head into the crook of my neck and kissed the skin there lightly making the skin burn with fire at his touch and sending shivers down my spine.

   Slowly, he pulled away and stared fiercly into my eyes. "Em, I'm doing this for you. To protect you. Please, don't fight me on this one."

    I looked into those grey orbs and felt myself melting slowly under his passionate stare. Making me feel...hot. All over my body. I struggled to focus on forming the words and let out a shaky breath before I responded.

   "Fine." I whispered and pulled myself away from him to catch my breath.

     He smiled slightly and turned to go back to his breakfast but halted at my next words. "But... I want Adam and Lucas."

      He froze and slowly turned to look at me. "You what?"

     "I want Adam and Lucas." I repeated slowly not understanding his reaction.

     "You - You want them... You want them?!"

      My eyes widened as I realised what he was insinuating. "No! Ohmigosh-that's - n-not what I meant. I want them as in...' I want them to be my guards or 'Protection' or whatever. They're cool."

    He relaxed from his rigid posture but still seemed troubled. "No." he stated plainly, "I will asign who I wish to asign to you."

     "What's wrong with Luke and Adam?"

    "Nothing," his voice rose no more than a few decibels. But, I caught on to it. "I just don't want them spending any unnecessary time with you. Wait- how do you even know those two?"

   I ignored his question and countered with one of my own. "Why can't they be my Protection?"

   "Because, I don't want them to be." he stated simply as if that was meant to be the end of the conversation. Made obvious by the air of finality in his voice. I didn't think so.

   "What's wrong with---" he cut me off.

    "I don't trust two young, horny, mateless fools to be around you- alone."

    My eyes widened. At first I was confused, then shocked and lastly came the anger which bubbled up inside of me and was mixed with a feeling of offense.

    "And what about me?!" I snapped, causing him to look up from his plate of food in confusion. "You trust me oh-so-much that you think I'd bang the first guy I was alone with? Do you think that firstly- they'd come onto me? Do you think my friends would even think about sleeping with me?! And, if they did- you actually think I'd let them?!"

    He opened his mouth and looked at me which made me snort in disgust. It cause a hole to form in my chest. Made me feel pain and it took everything I had not to cry at that moment. Since, that's how lowly he thought of me.

    "Great. Now, I'm a wh*re." I spun around prepared to march up the stairs and have a good cry when he grabbed my arm and forced me to look him in the eye. I tried to turn but he held my head firmly in place and when I looked into his beautiful grey eyes; the tears spilled out against my will. And I forced down a sob, not wanting to lose it in front of him.

   "Em, I'm sorry. Honest. I- I didn't mean it like that. You're not a wh*re. I just... you're a beautiful girl and it's hard to ignore that. And, Adam and Lucas are great kids. I know they would never try that on their Luna. I'm sorry. Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?"

  I blushed when he called me beautiful. He was sort of begging me to forgive him and he looked to hot to ignore right about now. I just nodded and let him wipe my tears away before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

    When we pulled apart, our breathing was laboured and his eyes were dark and full of lust and I was craving his touch again. My Wolf, begging me to mate then and there.

    "I love you.'' he stated.

     "I love you too." I responded and leaned in to kiss him again.

   Just as his lips brushed against mine, he pulled back- causing me to pout in annoyance. He placed me on the stool and stood between my legs feeding us both some of that delicious food. I wonder who made it?

    "How do you know them?" he asked after a long silence.

     "School." I responded around a mouthful of eggs.

    He scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion. "You never mentioned that you were- friends." He said the last word tightly; and I could tell it annoyed him (a little).

     I rolled my eyes. "When? I never see you."

      He sighed softly. "I know. But... you could always quit school. Then we could see each other more often."

    I frowned. "I'm not dropping out...again. Besides, I'd miss my friends."

    He growled. "Adam and Luke?"

    I ignored that. "Not just them. Stacy and Allie and Troy and I'd be bored out of my mind doing nothing all day."

    He nodded. "Your guards will have to stay with you at school, as well. I won't put anything past my brother."

    I shrugged. "No biggie. They both go there and we have all the same classes."

    "I never said I agreed to having your- friends, to protect you."

     I pouted. "You don't trust me?" I questioned in a small voice.

   "Em..." he sighed.

   I let my eyes well up with tears and he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug before staring down at me thoughtfully.

   "I'll think about it..." he promised, which made me smile triumphantly.

  "I never said yes..." he warned.

  "But you didn't say no either. 'Sides, how can you say no to a face like this?" I gave him my cheesiest smile which made him laugh. I felt content and at ease hearing his laugh, it was incredibly peaceful and calming.

   "I love you." he said again.

   At that moment, I remebered something. "Well," I began with a grin and he looked at me a bit on edge as if I was some crazy diabolic mastermind that was about to announce a plan to take over and destroy the world.

   "I have a favour to ask..."

 ______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG! I felt bad about the LONG wait! Which is probably (most likely) my longest ever.

Sooo... I UPLOADED!

Sorry, this chapter was kind of boring. But I thought it was amazing ! Hope you thought so too :)

I already know how this story is going to play out, but I need to build up to it (slowly!)

Anyhow-

VOTE! (5)

COMMENT (5)

FAN!!!! <3

Thank you guys for waiting and supporting. Youa re truly amazing. Thank you for the paitience!!! Best fans ever. You are the 2nd reason I write. 1st being ME!

Anywhoo.....

                                                                                                  -xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12K 24
I sense a presence with me in the glade and ready myself to run 'Whoever's there show yourself'. He steps from the shadows like a ghost, barely makin...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
2.1M 50.9K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
2.8M 83.8K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...