TOWIE 2018/19

נכתב על ידי mollswritesx

Based on The Only Way Is Essex starting with the 2017 series Xx עוד

Lacey Pope
Marbella
Marbella PII
Bobby's Party
Monkey
Baseball
London
Myles
Roller Skating
Dublin
Baby Shower
Rumours
Pictures
Halloween
Pete's Birthday
Finale
ESSEXMAS
Christmas Day
Barcelona
Talk
Gatsby
1920s
Boat Race
Brighton
Freddie
Shelby and Clelia
Official?
Finale
Italy
Back To The Beginning
Essex Festival
Messages
End of Summer Gala
Newcastle
Sam
Broody
Billi
Bonfire Night
Season Finale
Thailand Part 1
Girls Night
Football
Fishing
Easter
Traffic Light Party
Rumour Has It
90s Night
Wedding Shopping
Surprise
Final Note

Thailand Part 2

436 12 4
נכתב על ידי mollswritesx

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of days later and the girls had all forced me out of my sulking. We were only here for a few more days so I needed to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.

Today Bobby, Pete, Chloe, Saffron and I were going to an elephant sanctuary we had seen. I decided on my long blue pants and then a little crop top.

We made our way around and fed them some food before they all left just Pete and I with the elephants.

"I think it's nice to come out here. It just puts some things into perspective. I mean it doesn't really matter what happens to me, I'm insignificant in the big picture."

"Don't think like that. We're all trying to show you just how lucky Sam was to have you and I know they'll be guys queuing up when they hear you're looking again."

"Have you spoken to Shelby?"

"I gave her a little pep talk the other day. She was feeling low so I had to pick her up but I was honest in saying she was wrong. Do you think your friendship with the others could be jeopardised?"

"Yeah I mean Chloe and Courtney are yet to speak to me and neither has Clelia. I mean I haven't Don't anything wrong so I don't know why I'm being excluded and they can't see anything wrong from Shelby's point of view."

"I think you've got to understand though that they're always going to take their friends side."

"Yeah it's just hard because I thought I was their friend, deep down at least."

"Yeah." He said. "Now come on let's go and feed some more of these."

****

I found Chloe later on and pulled her aside to go and have a walk.

"So have I been detecting something with you and Dan lately?" I asked her.

"It's weird. I think we've been growing this friendship for ages and now we're just trying to see if there is more there."

"Do you think there could be?"

"Yeah and if he's the one I'll be so angry that I've wasted so much time on these awful men."

"You've got to kiss a few frogs to find your Prince Charming." I told her. "I'm actually so happy for you."

"I'm happy. I just don't want to upset anyone either. I know relationships don't tend to work in Essex and like Diags is good friends with us both so he would be torn. Then there's Joey."

"You've just got to speak to him though. He might actually be happy for you."

"Yeah I hope so."

****

That night I was just going out to the hotel bar with Chloe Ross and Demi.

I put on these cute shorts and then a sheer white shirt.

"How are you feeling now?" Demi asked.

"It's hard because like I get over him a bit and then I remember how happy we was together. I'm really missing him."

"Oh babe." She said and pulled me into a hug. "Have you messaged him?"

"No it's not got that far. I wanted to give him space and I'm not going back on my word."

"Please don't let what I said earlier get into your head either." Demi said. "He may not have been flirting with me and that's probably something you need to have a chat with him about."

"Yeah I think if we're out on the final night then I'll go and speak to him. I want to draw a line under it."

"Would you get back with him?" Chloe asked.

"Never say never but it wouldn't go straight back to fully trusting. We need to build up that relationship again."

"Yeah."

"How's your sister doing?" I asked Demi.

"Alright. She's gone out tonight with Diags and I think that could be make or break. At the end of the day her decision is always going to be hard. They're both friends with him and then you've got my cousin to add into the mix."

"She's got an unenviable task."

****

The next day Pete decided to take us all out to an island to celebrate our last full day in Thailand. We were all flying back late tomorrow so that will have to be a relaxing day.

On the boat ride there I ended up with Georgia, Tommy and Pete and we all had a good laugh. Once we got there though I decided that I needed to go and have a chat to Courtney and Chloe. I didn't want to ruin my time with Shelby and Clelia so they could wait another day.

"Please could I have a chat with you?" I asked the girls as they sat around having a drink.

"Sure."

"I thought after last year we all had each other's backs and we finally all got along. So I just want to know why you didn't ask how I was during the whole Sam and Shelby thing. To me it just seems like you've taken her side and just completely forgotten about me."

"I'm going to be honest with you. It's just so awkward and I really don't know how to address the issue." Chloe said. "We're staying with Shelby and Clelia and I don't want it to be hostile all holiday."

"So why didn't you come up to me in private and ask?"

"It's just been hard and to be honest we don't really want to get involved at all."

"Do throughout this whole thing you've not spoken to Shelby at all?"

"Well of course but...."

"I really don't want to hear some rubbish excuse so you can leave it." I told them. "It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would do. It's times like this when you can see who your real friends are."

****

It was becoming dark and I found a Little Rock wall overlooking the beach to sit on. It was so calming just watching the waves roll over the sand, hearing the birds in the trees and watching everyone else.

"Mind someone joining you." I turned and found Sam sitting next to me. "You look a bit lost up here."

"I like it. Just watching how far out you can see and realising all my worries are just insignificant."

"I've missed you babe." Sam admitted.

"Sam!"

"I know we agreed to give each other space but this whole thing has just shown me that I want you so much. No one else."

"But how longs that going to last."

"As long as you'll let it last."

"What about when you go and flirt with someone? Like even my friends have said you're flirty with them."

"Who?"

"Demi."

"Well I can assure you I was not. I'll be happy to speak to her and clear up the situation but I Definitely was not flirting with her." He said and pulled my chin to make eye contact with me. "Why would I ruin what we could have like that?"

"I don't want to have to make you change though but I can't cope with your flirty attitude."

"I promise you we can make it work. One way or another."

"It's not going to be any easier this time though"

"I know but I'm ready to work at it. So what do you say, can we just start again and build it back up to where it was?"

"We can try." I said and both our faces were covered in smiles. "Now come on let's go and have some fun."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Thank you for all being so patient and lovely, I appreciate it so much.

What storylines would you like Lacey to be involved in???

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27.3K 865 27
⌈ i loved you yesterday, i love you still, i always have and i always will ⌋ Anime- • Haikyuu!!! • started- july 20, 2021 completed- december 4, 2021
45.2K 1.9K 18
I can tell you got big dick energy. Started April 10, 2022 Published April 12, 2022 Completed July 25, 2022
252K 6K 62
I do not own Bridgerton! ( ocs × bridgerton ) Season 1 - Onwards #1 in antonybridgerton #1 in theduke #3 in daphnebridgerton 《Started 2nd May 2022》 ...
208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??