Unspoken

By JackieSilva77

Very slow and random updates - sorry. What happens when everything you know about yourself and your life is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 32

870 18 2
By JackieSilva77

Blake’s POV

I cannot believe I’m on a babysitting mission.  This is ridiculous.  What the hell do I say to 5 and 10 year old girls.  Man, this sucks.  I wonder when Mateo will be relaxed enough to let me off duty?  I need a drink.  Hmmm, maybe I should go see Barbie.  I really should learn her real name, but what’s the point, I mean it’s not like we’re together or anything, right?

I stop my mind from wandering as we near the clearing the old coot told us the girls would be in.

‘Stay back, circle around and stay out of sight.  I’m going to go in alone so we don’t scare them away.’ I tell the guys as I stop, shift and put on the shorts I brought with me.  Once I am dressed, I walk into the clearing, sniffing a little just to make sure there is no one else around.  I walk to the middle of the clearing and sit on a stump.

“Girls, your father sent me.  He said to say, damn what was that name again, it was your mom’s name and it was weird.  Ercilia!  That’s it-ARGH!” I jump suddenly as two girls just poof in front of me.

“What the hell?  How did you do that?” I ask once my heart has stopped racing and turn look at the oldest girl, Celia, I think.  She turns to glare at me while holding the youngest, Angela in her arms.

“My mother’s name is not weird and if you want to know how we do that, ask my father.  I am not at liberty to discuss it.” she says glaring daggers at me.  The little one, Angela, tries to turn around to look in my direction but her sister shifts her weight and holds her head in place.

“Where is my father?  Take us to him and my siblings.” she orders.

“Um, that’s kinda the point, kid.  Follow us, I have three men with me so don’t get scared.” I start to lead us out of the clearing, looking back to make sure the little snots are following us.

“I do not scare easily, senior, never fear.”

“Ok, then follow me.  Guys, fall in.” I order and take the lead to head back to the house.

As we enter the treeline, I stop to hold a low hanging branch out of the way for the girls and am greeted with a small smile from Angela over her sisters shoulder.  I stop in my tracks and am unable to move.

‘Mate.’ my wolf screams at me.

‘OH SHIT!’ I think to myself and stomp after the girls.

Cici’s POV

“The younger girls can share a room, if that will make them feel more comfortable.” I offer.

“That would be fine, Luna Cintia.” Raul agrees.

“Please, call me Cici or Luna Cici if you prefer.  Now then, the boys can take their pick of the three rooms at the end on the right and the first two on the right upstairs.  The last two doors on the left are available for either yourself or your oldest daughter.  There are clothes in each as well as en suite bathrooms.  Please, make yourselves at home, shower, sleep, eat to your hearts content.  I will check on you shortly once I am done meeting with your father and Mateo, my mate.  If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.” I smile warmly at the looks on their faces as they shyly walk to their rooms.

“I would like to talk with the Alphas for awhile, ninos.  Behave yourselves and watch the young ones, ok?” Raul says quietly to them before turning back to Mateo and I as we are standing in the doorway leading into his office.

“Would you like something to eat while we talk?” I ask with concern as the old man looks very skinny.

“That would be heavenly, Luna Cici.  Thank you.”

“I have already ordered drinks and a meal to be brought to us, shall we?” Mateo asks as he pulls me gently into the office and starts to walk towards the desk.  I stop in front of the couch and plead with my eyes to sit there in order to make this a more casual discussion.  He sighs but sits at one end of the couch, pulling me onto his lap.  I roll my eyes but don’t bother saying anything.

Raul clears his throat to disguise his smile and says, “We were told many stories about Luna Cici and the situation here in the United States, but I believe most, if not all, were lies.  The day before they left, I over heard a conversation in which Luna Patricia was discussing with Alpha Roger many things, most importantly that Luna Cici is the White Wolf.”

“Luna Patricia?  Roger has found his mate and has claimed his Luna?” Mateo asks quietly.

“Si, Alpha Roger has found his mate but he was seen without his shirt once and has been marked.  Luna Patricia wears very revealing clothing and I have never seen a mark on her.  I believe the more accurate titles should be Alpha Patricia and Luna Roger for I believe he answers to her and not the other way around.  I do know for a fact that she has made the claim that you, Alpha Mateo, have abused her.  Do you know Luna Patricia?”

“Not that I know of but I can assure you I never laid a finger on her, let alone abused her in any way.  I am not that kind of man and since I have never forced a woman to do anything, I know it to be lies.”

“I believe you, senior.  I do not know why I believe you so easily but there is just something about the two of you that make me want to trust you.  I do not know where to start my tale exactly.  I guess at the beginning would be best.  My wife, may she rest in peace, told of many stories about the time of Selene.  She was born into a pack that believed the white wolf would eventually return to bring peace to all and so every pack member was taught of Selene’s abilities, how they developed, how to help strengthen each and also how to guide the white wolf to greatness.  Before her death my wife taught our children everything she herself was taught.  I taught our children how to fight and protect however some of our abilities have meshed quite well together.  Over the years we have developed them into new and wonderful abilities.  For instance, you and your pack were not able to detect our presence until we allowed you to.”

“How does that work exactly?  Are you saying you can become invisible or that you can pop into places like I can?” I ask curiously.  Mateo puts his hand on my arm to stop me from disclosing too much but I just know that Raul at least is truthful and trustworthy.

“We have the ability to blend with our surroundings.  With just a simple thought we are able to disguise ourselves to match any surroundings, which includes our scents.” he explains to us patiently.

“Wow, can you teach me to do this?” I ask excitedly.

“Of course, Luna Cint-, er, Cici.  I would be most happy to teach you that as well as assist you through developing and honing your abilities.”

“Thank you.  I-” I start to say but Roberto walks into the room with a tray full of food and a few cans of Pepsi.  I smile at him as he sets the tray down.  He smiles back and turns to Mateo.

“Will that be all, Alpha?  Alpha Thomas has asked to speak to me.” 

“That will be all, Roberto, but I would like you to wait for Cici and I to join you for your talk with Thomas, if you don’t mind?” Mateo asks with a frown creasing his forehead.

“Of course, Alpha, Luna, Senior Raul.  I will wait in the kitchen and let Alpha Thomas know of you wish to join us.  If you need anything else, please just let me know.” he grins widely before walking back out of the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

“Senior Raul, when we were outside in the yard, you said something about your girls being abused by the rogues.  Could you explain further, please?” Mateo turns to Raul expectantly, growing stiff beside me.

“I do not know for sure if Angela was touched, but I cannot say the same for Claudia, Ambar or Celia.  I would be forever in your debt if you could have a doctor look them over to make sure they are ok.” he says quietly.  I watch with a broken heart as tears fall down his wrinkled cheeks.

“I will have our pack doctor look at them but how did it happen?” Mateo growls his question out.  I squeeze his hand to remind him I’m here but also to calm him.

“Our ranch is very remote.  At first only Roger and Patricia showed themselves so we welcomed them to stay the night.  During the night, the rest of their pack came into the house.  Before I knew what was happening they chained us all up and put my sons and I in silver cages.  I was forced to watch as two men abused Claudia first.  I was then forced to watch as four men abused Ambar.  When a enormous man brought Celia in and tied her up on our kitchen table, I lost it.  I started slamming myself into the sides of the cage.  The man just laughed as I slammed into the cage so hard, it knocked me out.  When I woke up again, the same man was carrying Angela out of the room and she was crying hysterically.” Raul explains so quietly that without our wolf hearing we would not have heard him.

I sniffle and reach for a kleenex that Mateo is offering me.  Those poor girls is all I can think as I blow my nose and look up into Mateo’s angry eyes.

“And your sons?  Where were they the whole time?” he asks Raul quietly.

“One the trip here, Julian told me that he and Omar were caged as well, but otherwise unharmed.  Their cages were kept in the basement.  As for Jesse…” he sobs.

I stand and walk over to take his hand.  He smiles shyly at me and sighs, trying to calm himself.

“Jesse was abused as well.  He has not spoken since.  I was forced to watch his attack as well.  Oh, Cici, it was horrible.  What those three men did to him…” he stops at the gasp of surprise that came from me.

“He was raped by men?” I ask stupidly.

“Yes, but that is not the worst of it.  One of the men that raped Ambar was her mate.  She is distraught.  How could a wolf do that to his own mate, let alone allow others to do so as well?  I will never understand the evils in some wolves hearts.”

“The doctor has arrived.  Raul, if it is alright with Cici, we would like to welcome you to our pack permanently.  You and your children.”

“That would be magnificent.  My children will go where I go so on behalf of our family, I accept.”

“I have to ask, Raul, how old are you and your children?” Mateo asks.

“I am 334 years old.  My wife, Ercilia, was 230 when she died, Julian is 150, Omar is 69, Jesse is 49, Claudia is 29, Ambar is 15 and Angela is 5.”

“Wow, in that case I would like to invite you to join the pack’s elders.  You are officially the oldest member of our pack.  After you are settled in, you can help Alpha Thomas with Cici’s training.  We will discuss it further in a couple of days.  For now, Cici I think the pack doctor would like you to be present for the girls’ exams, if you don’t mind.”

“Me?” I ask stunned.  I am shaking inside at the abuse the girls suffered through in front of their father no less!  Now, Mateo and the doctor want me to be there for their exams.

“You are their Luna and are closest to their age.  Not to mention you are the white wolf they have all been raised to help.” he explains calmly.

“Well, when you put it like that…” I say hesitantly.

“I have just asked them if they would feel better to have you their and they have agreed.” Raul says encouragingly.

“Ok then.  Where do I find the doctor?”

“His rooms are in the basement.  When the exams are done, mind link me and we will discuss dinner.”  Mateo moves to my side, putting his arms around my shoulders.  I hug him tightly and inhale his scent.

‘Go love, they are getting nervous waiting.’ Mateo says in to me alone.

I sigh and walk out of the room.  I walk down through the house, down to the basement and hesitate at the hospital like hallway waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.  Plastic navy blue chairs line one wall, in between three doors to the right.  On the left side are four doors.  Every door is closed but the last one so I walk to it and rap my knuckles lightly.  As the doctor turns in his chair to look at me, I gasp.

“What are you doing here?  Where is the doctor?”

“I am the doctor, Luna.” Nicolas chuckles and points to the chair opposite him at the desk.

“Oh, I think I knew that but just didn’t realize.  So what do you need me to do?  Do you know what we are examining them for?”

“Yes, Luna.  Mateo mind linked me into the discussion with you and Raul.  I heard everything you heard.  I think we should start with Claudia first and go oldest to youngest from there.  I plan on checking out Jesse last.  He would like to talk to you prior to my exam though, if that is alright with you?”

“That would be fine.” I sigh heavily and stand again.  He walks around the desk, puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and leads me out of his office.  He goes to the door almost directly across from his office and taps his knuckles quietly on the door before entering into the room.

Claudia is sitting on the doctors bed shyly, wearing only a hospital gown.  She looks up at Nicolas, stiffening slightly before looking at me.  I smile encouragingly at her and step to her side.

“Hi, Claudia.  I’m Cici, Luna Cici.  This is Nicolas.  He is our pack doctor and I can honestly say he’s a really nice guy.” I say calmly to her.

“Hi.” she says nervously.

Nicolas moves to the end of the exam table, pulls the stir-ups out and locks them into place.  He then takes out the plastic zip lock bags, different sized cotton swabs, vials for blood, glass slides, a manicure set, and a speculum.  I cringe slightly then turn to look back at Claudia.  She is staring out the window with a very far away look on her face.

“Are you ready, Claudia?” Nicolas asks quietly.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.  Just, please don’t hurt me.  When they, well, um, when they took me it hurt like hell and I haven’t stopped hurting since.  It even hurts to pee.” she tells us.

“Claudia, I am going to ask you a few questions before we do the exam.  They are going to get personal and I just want you to know that no matter you say in here, will be kept in the strictest of confidence.  The three of us will not disclose any information to anyone outside of this room, without your permission, ok?” Nicolas says as he puts on a dark blue doctors coat.  he hands me a white one.  I put it on and sit on the stool on the right side of the table Claudia is sitting on.  I reach for her hand hesitantly but she grasps mine tightly in her own.  I squeeze her hand in my own slightly then turn to look at Nicolas.  He is leaning against the counter with a clip board and pen in his hands.

“Are you needing to know what they did to me or just the basics?” she asks him.

“I believe it would be therapeutic if you tell us everything they did to you.  That being said, I understand how difficult this will be on you and if you would rather just answer my questions, that would suffice for now.  We can meet a couple times a week to discuss the rest.”

“I think I would rather you ask the questions.” Claudia says and looks down at her lap.

“Very well, how many men forced intercourse with you?” Nicolas asked quietly.

“Vaginally or?” she whispers to her lap.  I take a deep breathe and look to Nicolas.

“What other orifices did they invade?”

“My m-m-mouth a-and m-my, um…”

“You anis?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have pain there?”

“Not any more.”

“How many men and how many times was your anis penetrated?”

“O-only one m-man too-took m-me l-like th-that b-but he d-did it a lot.”

“It’s important to know how many times, can you make a guess?”

She sighs heavily then says, “Four times the first night, three the second night and only once the third night but that was the worst time ever.  I think he put something in with him or something.”

“Did he use a lubricant at least?”

“No, he just, um, bent me over the table, tied my ankles to the table legs and then tied my wrists together and one of the guys would hold my wrists or he would tie them in place.”

“Ok, orally how many times and how many men?”

“There were only four men who took me but only two used my mouth and that was only once each the first night in front of my dad.”

I swallow, take a deep breathe and squeeze her hand slightly.

“Did all four of them force vaginal intercourse with you?”

“Yes.”

“How many times?”

“I lost track at twenty-three.  After that it was just a blur.”

“Last heat?”

“Three weeks ago.”

“Is there anything else I should know about?”

“I think the man who took m-m-my a-a-an-anis was m-my m-mate.” she says very quietly.

Nicolas growls, puts the clipboard on the counter, puts his pen in his pocket and steps up in front of Claudia within arms reach.

“No he wasn’t.  He must have used vampire sperm as a lubricant.  That would make you tingle at anyone’s touch.  I am going to take your hand and I want you to tell me what you feel.” he reaches for her free hand and puts it between both of his.  I gasp in surprise as I watch her take a deep breathe and look up into his eyes.

“I feel tingles throughout my whole body.”

“What do you see in my eyes?”

“Love, respect, pain, anger.”

“What is your wolf saying to you?”

“She hasn’t spoken since the first time those men raped me.”

“I am your mate, Claudia.  I have known since the first second you appeared in the clearing.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 660 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
3.8K 318 43
Avery is in her second year of university with the idea of enjoying her last year as a teen. When a new face makes an appearance, her curiosity gets...
959 265 76
"Listen Kenzy, I know I've been an ass and truthfully maybe you shouldn't even bother returning my calls. You're right, I've been nothing but awful s...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...