The Umbrella Academy: imagine...

By hopefulrainbowss

I have decided to do a book on some imagines and preferences of the younger cast of The Umbrella Academy beca... More

Quick introduction
Requests
How You Met
Their Favourite Thing About You
Where They Kiss You
Ethan Hwang || 1
Jealousy Rate
Protective Rate
Blake Talabis || 1
A/N
Cuddling
A/N
Dante Albidone || 1
Blake Talabis
How They Kiss You
A/N
Aidan Gallagher || 1
Ethan Hwang || 2
Ethan Hwang || 3
Cameron Brodeur || 1
Dante Albidone || 2
Cast || 1
Place of your first date
I'm still alive!

How You Hug

2.6K 52 15
By hopefulrainbowss

Cameron
He picks you up with your arms around his neck and his arms around your waist.

Blake
Your arms are around him with your head on his chest. Knowing Blake, he likes to cherish his hugs because he knows he can never see you as much as he'd like to.

Eden
You lean your foreheads against each other and you love holding her close to you.

Dante
Dante loves hugging you from behind and whispering in your ear, it calms you down when you're upset about something.

Aidan
You two side hug a lot when in public because he likes to keep his relationship private.

Ethan
You hug each other a lot in front of people, no matter what they think.

TJ
She has her arms around your waist and buries her face in your neck, you hold her close afraid you'll lose her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
990K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...