The host club's cat

By twenty1_twenty2

Somehow, I, Tetsuro Kuroo, a 6'2" volleyball blocker, chemistry nerd originally from Nekoma high, get transfe... More

Red flags
Out of all the options, I choose death.
I guess it's not that bad?
Top 10 anime betrayals
has been rougH- K I N K Y
Bonus
I shoud be dead by now but I'm not?
How to life, a 1 step guide, #1 You don't.
HBD
I have been FAlling, fOr 30 MINUTES
Untitled Part
I dropped my sandwhich and I cried so hard
'Cause you're hot then you're cold.
Lets start a revolution for fun or something
Y'know what separates like oil and water? my parents.

For your good christian minecraft server

3.3K 89 7
By twenty1_twenty2

    "Look, Kuroo, we need to talk." Tamaki started.

    The rest of the club were all sitting around a large oval table, similar to the ones you sit at in meetings; also the rest of the room was dark, for no apparent reason. The twins dragged me to the table. I was placed at the head of the table, with the windows behind me whilst His Majesty sat on the opposite. I raised an eyebrow at them because whatever happens afterwards will most certainly get weird. At least I could jump the window if things get too... weird? I don't know the word for it, and neither does the author. Honestly, I don't think that a word even exists to describe shit like this.

    "About..." I slightly raised my voice at the end of it signalling that it was a question.

    "Well, me and the other hosts have been discussing this but I think we need to fix your... habit."

    "Which habit? Which one are you talking about. And Megane-kun, did you arrange this?"

"Actually, no. The whole club agreed to this."

That's when my brain decided that it was a great time to assume shit and descend into (gay) panic.

Could it be that I secretly find Mori-senpai hot and stare at him sometimes? But don't we all? I still remember that time I said that I'm not gay? I'm bisexual but never mind that. It was just the spur of the moment. I'm sorry if I stare a sometimes—ok maybe a lot but still. Seriously, the real question should be, who doesn't find him hot? Petition to start a go-fund me so I can suck his di—[A/N: Kuroo, you kinky bastard, NO].

Ow. Author, I'm sorry please don't hurt me. Even though the aftermath between me and senpai would hurt mo—[A/N: If yoU DoN'T. I wILL]—Oya, oya... that's kinky—[A/N: you're the kinky one so ShUT]

====================
[A/N: Apologies, we were experiencing some technical *cough cough* difficulties, the story will resume as usual now ;)]
====================

Thanks a lot, Author. [A/N: what did I say about the fourth wall again? :)] Honestly, I never thought a smiley face could get so scary. [A/N: Kuroo.] I was anxious as fuck. They was so goddamned vague—how the hell was I supposed to get anything from it?

    "To be specific your..." He looked so... lost. That was of course, until Kyouya whispered something in his ear. "...explicit language"

    "...Oh. That habit."

    I mentally sighed. Honestly, I don't even know how I got to this point. I guess I heard it when I was younger and just picked it up or something and now I curse like a goddamned sailor—see what I mean? Although the harsh reality, is that I'm not going to stop anytime soon.

    "What about it?"

    "Well... we as a club, think it might be a little... excessive"

    "Excessive? Ha. You should meet my mom." I scoffed. I never really liked talking about her but sometimes, I don't really mind.

"But Kuroo, What about honey-senpai?" Incest 1 stated.

"He doesn't need this." Incest 2 finished.

"He's a fucking 3rd year and a master at martial arts. I am pretty damn sure he can take care of himself."

    "You do know that it could decrease your reputation, and not just as a host, right?"

    "Yeah, well no shit Sherlock. At least I have enough common sense to know when to not do things, unlike Blondie here."

    "I'm offended."

    "That was my intention."

    Back to the emo corner he went—and I'm not sorry. The brat needs to face stuff like this sometimes.

    The other hosts looked at me with disdain filled eyes. They were clearly disappointed at my reaction to this matter. It was clear, even to the his majesty, the king, that I wasn't going to be changing anything anytime soon; they can all go suck a dick for all I care—but Mori senpai can suck mine—or the other way round, really I don't mind. He's welcome to anyti—[A/N: KUROO WE TALKED ABOUT THIS. OR ELSE I'M KILLING YOU OFF NEXT CHAPTER—]. JOKES ON YOU BITCH. I HAVE THE POWER OF FUCKING GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE [A/N: YOUR'E NOT EVEN THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THE ANIME] SHUT . YOU MADE ME THE MAIN CHARACTER HERE. [A/N: KUROO] I DO WHAT I WA—

====================
[A/N: My sincerest apologies, we are experiencing some difficulties, the story will resume as usual, after I finish killing a certain whiny, little bitch :)]
====================

"Hahhh..." I sighed, flopping onto my bed. My opinion on the matter was clear to all, but of course, it's not going to stop them from trying to convince me otherwise—it was such a bother. They were so goddamned persistent. From offering me cakes to empty threats, they tried almost everything I could think of. Knowing them, it was probably going to continue tomorrow as well, and I'm most certainly not looking forward to it. I can't comprehend how people could be so persistent about such trivial matters without giving up halfway. Oh Asahi, kill me now.

    Not that school was very forgiving either. I have truckload of homework. It'll probably keep me up till midnight, at the bare minimum. Yui-sensei and her English assignments are going to be the death of me. She knows very well how much students struggle with her subject, so why not just give us a whole novel to read and three pages worth of questions to top it off, eh?

Goddamnit sensei.

I checked the time on my phone. I couldn't help but sigh when I saw that it was only 5 in the evening. Time had passed by way too slowly. I still haven't finished my assignment. Looking out of the window in an attempt to clear my head so that I can—wait... is that a chair? An unidentified object around the size of a chair whizzed past, spiralling down towards the ground, followed by a loud crash a few seconds later as it hit the pavement below.

    Ok... now that's just weird.

    Attempting to stick my head out to see what the hell just happened would be an idiotic idea. I may stupid but I'm not that stupid. No matter how many instances would say otherwise. So, I did the obvious; I stuck my head out. I do not regret it, not at all, really; I'm not being sarcastic at all.

"...Ok what the hell?" I heard someone shout from the floor right above me.

"What?" That was another person speaking.

"Mattsun... we talked about this." The former retorted. "And that was my favourite chair!"

The ring of a cell phone pierced through the air

"Mattsun... no. Don't you dare answer it. Mattsun."

I'm assuming that the guy called 'Mattsun' picked up the phone by the few silent moments that followed.

"...Mattsun?" His tone was wary. "Mattsun?" He called again, a little louder this time.

"...no, no stop, MAttSun. MATTSUN"

    Did I mention I was still sticking my head out the window like an idiot? Well yeah, now you know. I should've gone back in since I heard the shouting—but nooooo, my own gossipy ass decided it was a good idea to keep listening. A small object around the size of a mug came flying down just as I turned to check on the chair bellow, and as fate had it, it decided to be a piece of shit, and put my head right in the way of it's trajectory.

    "Ah sHIT!" I cursed.

    "...hoOLY SHIT ARE YOU OK? MATTSUN. LOOK WHAT YOU DID—SORRY!"

==========================

[A/N]: I am so sorry. This is complete utter shit. (Don't bother, you're gonna find a hella lot more apologies as my anxiety ridden ass posts more crap). Now I'm gonna publish this before I back down completely. Enjoy.

Thanks for reading anyways.

-Twenty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
469K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...