The Wild One's

By Briredrose

*Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.* "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOLE A BUS"... More

The Wild Ones
1
3
4

2

58 4 10
By Briredrose

"That is all for today class, remember to do the reading." Mr. C said a few seconds after the bell rang, with that the rest of the students and I started getting out of our seats.

As I was putting the rest of my stuff in my bag. "What's the rush?" Logan asked, as he's just chilling in his chair, looking bored. I give him a weird look. "I dont know if you forgot, but um I'm new here and I need to find my next class before I get lost."

My hands were already starting to sweat a little about being late to class, I wasn't the smartest person but I liked getting a good grade or two. I closed my bag, and noticed Logan and I were the students still in the room, Mr. C is currently sitting up for his next class.

I was watching him erase the word English off the whiteboard and start writing the word health. I guess he's the school's English and Health teacher as well.

Logan stretches his arms, and places his notebook back into his backpack. "I think you forgot, Seth assigned me to be your tour guide until third period." He says finally standing up from his seat, and drawing my attention back to him.

"A lot of the teachers here, teach more than one subject." He says, he must have seen me staring at Mr. C

Logan leads me out of the classroom, into the crowded hallway. He holds his hand out for me. I give him a weird look before taking it.

"Woah!" I yelped, as I pulled my hand from his as fast as I could, something shocked the heck out of me. I look at my hand and look back at him in disbelief. "Did you just?" I started.

"Did I just electric shock you? Yes yes I did and your welcome by the way." I could feel my mouth just drop, was he absolutely serious right now. Who just shocks a person out of nowhere. This jerk. I closed my mouth to yell at him or something.

Logan was grinning at me, looking real proud of what he'd just done. A small chuckle coming from him, "come on let's get to class." He slides the electric ring off this hand and into his pocket before leading us to the next class.

___
Class with Logan, was eventful that's for sure. He wouldn't stop talking during class, nor would he stop telling me math jokes, apparently math jokes are supposed to be funnier when your in class. They weren't.

I wasn't very good at math, so some of the jokes didn't make much sense to me, however this kid named Fred who sat in front of Logan could hear everything and was laughing his butt off, Miss West the math teacher was also enjoying the jokes.

That's probably why she didn't tell Logan to shut up. Very few students in the class got the jokes. Which you just tell bothered Miss West, so she assign homework and a video to watch.

Yay, a math movie. I wasn't even sure my internet was set up yet. After Math ended, Logan took me to meet up with Seth.

"I've done my duty. I shall now take my leave." Logan says all dramatic, I roll my eyes at him, and as he leave I yell thanks.

He waves 'later' and walks over to a short red headed girl whose a little on the chubby side, and they start walking away to their next class I'd assume.

"Okay, Logan wasn't to much of an idiot was he?" Seth asked, as we walked to our third period.

"Nah he was fine, math was a little weird tho." I said with a confused look upon my face.

"He's gotten really into math jokes, for some reason. He wants to be a comedian if you couldn't already tell." She says.

"A comedian that's so cool, good for him on having his career choice already locked down, I'm still unsure of what I want to do when I get older." I said with a shrug.

Seth glanced at me and smiled "yeah, I guess you're right."

We made it too, Mrs. Jefferson's history class right on time. As we got there I saw Seth wave to someone seating all the way in the back corner of the room. I don't think the person saw Seth waving though, their head was on the desk and they looked to be sleeping.

"Wow." Seth said as she rolled her eyes and pulled me along with her as she walks towards the person.

"Sit here." She says pointing to the seat next to the person she was trying to wave at, I give her a strange look, and open my mouth to say something.

"Don't worry Terry doesn't bite, and even if they did I doubt it would hurt." As she takes the seat in front of Terry.

"They?" I asked. I saw from the corner of my eye Terry slowly turning their head and looking at me.

Seth must have seen Terry move as well. "Great your up, Dakota this is Terry, Terry meet Dakota." She introduces us, and turns around to face the teacher whose about to speak, but quickly turns to me and says "Terry is non binary, Terry pronouns are they, their, and them." She flashes me a nervous smile and turns back around. I glance at her and could tell her back was bit stiff.

I look over to Terry and see them still looking at me, I smile a little and hold out my hand "nice meeting you." Terry looks down at my hand and reaches to shake it, they clear their throat a little and say "right back at you." Terry pulls their hand away and says "this class is pretty easy if you remember to take notes." I nod at them and turn back to face the teacher and notice Seth back wasn't as stiff anymore.

______
"No homework today, but make sure to do something memorable." Mrs. Jefferson's said, sitting at her desk. She let us leave early for the day, students around me were either just sitting at their desk talking or gathering their things. I saw Seth reach for her phone, and start texting.

However I wasn't entirely sure what to do next, I think I might have lunch next. I bent down to pick up my bag, and started to look for my wallet. I needed to know how much money I had on me. Since I wasn't one of the choosen two, I had to work for my money, unlike Sophie and Hudson. Which meant saving and budgeting.

As I was digging through my bag, I felt movement from my side it was Terry finally sitting up straight, and stretching their arms. I forgot about my wallet for a second and took a good look at them.

Terry has the bluest eyes I've ever seen, so blue they almost look fake. They were beautiful. Terry's black hair fell over their eyes slightly, covering them a bit. Terry's pale skin is almost translucent. They were wearing all black.

"Okay. Did you want to eat in the cafeteria or get actual food somewhere else?" Seth said as she turned in her seat, so she could face both Terry and I. "I don't care I'm not really hungry." Terry replied with shrug, looking uninterested. "You always say that, are you on some kind of diet?" Seth asked them, "What? No!" Terry said looking at Seth like that was the most ridiculous thing they've ever heard.

Seth narrows her eyes at Terry before turning to look at me. "What do you think?" I blinked at her a few times before licking my lips and saying "Getting food sounds nice." I didn't think my opinion mattered, they were probably going to ditch me anyways.

"Welp, Terry looks like your out numbered." Seth said, with a smile and with that she collected all her thing and slid her bag over her shoulder. "We should probably go now, it'll give us more time to eat if we leave now." She said, while looking back down at her phone and leaving the room.

Terry begin to stand up for their desk as well, grabbed their notebook and was out the door as well. And then there was one. I went back to searching for my wallet.

"Hey! You coming?." I looked up from my bag to see Seth and Terry leaning back into the classroom, just looking at me. Seth stepped back into the room and walked over to me. "I mean you don't have too. If you don't want to but I'd for one like you'd to come and eat lunch with me and my friends." She said to when she reached my desk, smiling at me.

"Um sure, I'd love too." I smile back at her, I looked back at the door to see Terry was gone. "Terry will meet us at the car." Seth said, as I was getting my things together. I stood up from my desk and walked out of the classroom with her.

____
When we reached the parking lot in record time. Their were a few other kids outside other then us. I saw Terry standing under a tree, talking to someone, as Seth and I got closer I got a better look.

"I don't know. I didn't vote for this little outing, we're about to have." Terry said to a boy with curly brown hair, and brown eyes. He's wearing a dark red shirt, with black pants. The boy with the brown eyes, let out a chuckle.

"Little outing, I'd say stay and eat the cafeteria food, but I care about your wellbeing too much." Terry rolled his eyes at the boy and was about to say something, when they saw Seth and I coming closer to them.

"Hey! Seth!." He yelled, even though we were standing in front of him now, laughing a little at his joke. He glanced at me for second. "Where are we going?" He asked looking at Seth while getting out his car keys and walking over to a red xterra. He clicked his keys unlocking the doors and hopped into the front seat and shutting the door after him. He starts the car and rolls the windows down, looking at us. "Well get in losers."

I look towards Seth, a little unsure about going into a stranger's car. I mean technically their all strangers, I've know for less than a few hours, however I feel if I don't go I'll be missing out on something good. As I was contemplating my thoughts, Seth and Terry were playing rock, paper and scissors.

My thoughts about stranger danger erased from my mind, I let out a laugh to myself and walked over to the car, so I could get shot gun. I opened the passenger door and slid into the seat.

"You know that's what their playing for right?" He asked me as I got comfortable.

"Yeah, but if they really wanted it, they would have included me in the game." I said with a laugh as I put on my seatbelt.

"True, the names Ashton by the way." He said, looking at Seth and Terry, playing another round to break the tie they had. "I'm Dakota, I think we should say something now. We're wasting precious eating time." I said, and leaned out of the window a little. "As great as this is, I've already stolen the prize!" I yelled to them.

Ashton busted out laugh at their faces when they realized wear I was sitting. Terry looked impressed, before walking over and getting into the back seat, Seth was just shell shocked but still made it into the back.

"Terry, what's the group chat say?" Ashton asked, as he's driving out of the parking lot and onto the street. I look back at Terry and see them pick up their phone. Terry places their hand over their mouth, and then removes it. "Apparently, someone forget to tell Zachary that we're getting food." Terry says looking down at their phone.

"What?" Seth said, reaching for her phone as well now. "Looks like he had a test or something and wasn't able to check his messages until now."

"Shit, should I go back for him? We've only been driving for like 5 minutes." Ashton asked.

"No no, looks like he's catching a ride with Sam." Seth said looking a little nervous at her phone, before putting it in her pocket.

"Yikes." Terry said, looking out the window,
"I'm sure they'll be fine, I mean the spot is only ten minutes away." Seth says, biting her lip, and looking towards Ashton.

"Am I missing something?" I asked them all, the mood is kind of weird.

"You'll find out when we get there." Ashton said before turning on the radio.

____
Ashton arrived at the spot, in no time at all. The spot is actually called that, I mean 'The Spot' is the name the restaurant we're at, before hopping out of the car Ashton asked that we all give him our bags so he can put them into the trunk for safe keeping. I made sure to grab my wallet before giving him my bag.

As we were about to walk in, I heard someone call my name "Dakota! Over here!" I looked over to where the voice was coming from too see Logan at a table with three other people.

We all walked over to the table. Hello's were passed all around, I sat between Seth and Logan. "Hi, I'm Amy." A girl with red hair and blue eyes, introduced herself to me, when we were all seated.

"Can we all introduce ourselves later? We've got a problem." Someone said, I looked over at them and saw two boys sitting next together, one Africa American that looked kind of mixed and the other boy is Asian.

Seth lifts up a hand, and points to the boy who just spoke. "Theses are the twins, The one that just spoke is Derrick and the one with the earring is Kasper. Guys this is Dakota, she's new." Seth said fast and smiled, while putting her hand down.

"Twin? They look nothing a like." I said looking at both boys confused.

"They're fraternal twins." Logan says in a duh tone as he takes a sit at the table.

While Derrick rolls his eyes and says "great, now that we're done with our life story. Can we get back to the problem at hand? if I have to listen to them, fight about if water is wet, I'm going to run into traffic."

"He's right. Leaving Sam and Zach together alone, is a mistake and someone should have stayed with them." Terry said, as they looked as their nails.

"That wasn't even their fault, Logan started that argument." Amy said, moving her hair out of her face.

"Yeah, it was Logan vs Sam and Zach. That day." Kasper said, while looking through his phone at something.

"I think we All started that argument." Logan said he emphasized the word 'all' Logan was trying not to laugh but he wasn't successful.

"Is that from the Victoria Justice meme?" Ashton said while laughing, then soon the entire table was cracking up.

"What's so funny?" I looked up to see a girl and a boy standing at the side of the table.

"Me, I'm hilarious." Logan said wiping a fake tear from his face.

"Sammy, Zachy your here! Finally!" Seth says as she gets up from her chair.

"Zachy? You know there's already a Y in my name right?" Zachary said has him and Samantha take their seats.

"Sure, anyways.. This is Dakota! She's new" Seth says, with a huge smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 48 71
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
190K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
1.2K 53 5
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...