Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

Da taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... Altro

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 3

8.8K 222 67
Da taehyung_shaa

Y/n POV :

“Omg....noooo....." I screamed out of my throat when suddenly my dream got broke. Ahhh....it was such a bad dream. My forehead was full sweat I just wipe it and rubbed my eyes. It was really creepy I shake my head to came back in reality. I stood up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom to take hot shaower. I open the door of bathroom and close it behind. I on the tap of the bathtub to fill with hot water till the time it get full I brushed my teeth.

After of brushing my tooth I remove my clothes and sat inside the bathtub. I get so setsifaction after sitting in bathtub. I place my head on the bathtubs edge and closed my eyes. The sensesion of the hot water makes me so relax. I suddenly open my eyes wide as something hit in my mind.
"OMG!!!! I KNEW IT, IT WAS HIM..."
I remind of that guy from funfair. "Ohh fuckkk!!!!! Holy shit!!! Why!?!? Why??? Why did he came over there !!! No.......!!!! Why couldn't I reminded him before????....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One month later

Authors POV:

Y/N woke up at 6:30am. She woke up every day at early morning only for Taehyung to make some delicious breakfast for him. Only for him. Don't know why but she loves it. She love her brother more than anything. She can do anything for him.

After her shower she went down stairs towards kitchen. She started to make pancake and orange juice for him. After getting all ready with breakfast. She suddenly gets remind that she has just forgot to woke up Taehyung.

She ran towards his room and open the door widely. And what she saw over there was Taehyung was already awake he was doing something with his mobile phone. But no wait he was not when Y/N see it clearly he was texting someone but she thought may be his some classmates or some what.

“Good morning Taetae”. She greeted him sweetly, but in reply she got nothing. She was obviously looking at Tae's expressions that, how the way he was smiling happily and texting someone. Who's it may be? cause he is not that close to his school friends.Than to whom he is texting?? she thought.

“Good morning Taehyung.” She repeated again. He was not even bothered to look at her. He was so busy in his own world and this was getting her pissed off.

“What is happening over here Taehyung?!!! I have greeted you for two times but you don't even bother to look at me.” She shouted. Taehyung got flinched by her voice and hides his phone under the pillow “Omg Im so Sorry l was-....”he said.

“Sorry? Sorry for what Taehyung? And by the way to whom are you're texting??Show me your phone where it is?..."she questioned him and start to find his phone “No, no need noona no ...don't its nothing..please” he pleased “Why??!! Why I can't? I will.”

“Taehyung are you hiding something from me??”I asked again him and Taehyung got pause at her sentence. His face turned into pale wight and scared that he was really hiding something from Y/N and that she can read this easily on his face.
Y/N saw a glass was shining under the pillow. It was his phone he have hid it under the pillow. When she was about to grab Taehyung already took it away. Y/N just got more pissed off on that. She
snatched the phone from his hand and on the phone screen there was no password or nothing. (Why taehyung? Why? Why are you so innocent? he don't even keep password on his phone.) She thought.

She was going to open the chats. Taehyung was freaking out what will happened if she read those chats?? (God please help me.) But at that moment someone knock on his door. They look at the door and then they look at each other. “its open” taehyung shouts from the bed in the room.

“What happened Y/N why were you shouting at my honey?? And second thing why are you still helding phone in your hand??" She snatch the phone from her hand and Taehyung took it quickly from his mom. “But mom..." “No buts go down and make some pancakes. You know that how much your
dad loves pancakes which are made by you. Now just go fast and make it."

She walk towards the door to go downstairs but before going down she didn't forget to give death glear to him. His smile got faded away when he saw that glear cause he know she will won't leave him until she don't find that what was the matter.

“Tae baby just go and fresh yourself and come downstairs for breakfast.
You have to go school too." His mom said and nodded. He walk towards bathroom to get fresh.

Taehyung's POV:

After I got fresh. I was not in condition to go down for breakfast after what happened. I can't face nonna I know she will only give me a death glare. And l am so scared of her. I don't know why but whenever she gets angry I feel so small so wick. But why?

Ring....ring....ring....
My phone rang in my pocket. I pull it out and saw the name on the screen and quicky answer the call.

????: Good morning baby. What are you doing??

Me: baby please listen.... my voice got choked

????: what happened is something wrong??

Me: No....I am totally fine l just, l just..ahh I can't tell you on the phone.

????: So  your want we should meet?

Me: Yes...but when???

????: After your school get over.

Me: After school. Okay

????: okay. Now go to school or else you will be late.

Me:  Yes,Okay. Bye baby...luv you..

????: love you too my baby. And get on time at café...

Me: Yaeh I know that café its near my schoo. Yeah okay  bye...

After the reply I off my phone screen and push it back in my pocket. Before going down. I rubbed my hands together and just put it on my face to get back to my innocent look.

I came downstairs with my poker face but tried to make it innocent. I saw nonna was eating her breakfast hungerily no angrily don't know what she is doing? I went towards the dinning table and sat infort for her. I really don't have any guts to look into her eyes her eyes are so sharp and dangerous she can kill me with those eyes.

For a second l look up at her she was staring at me only but I recognise something she was frozen I mean she was in her deep thought. Thinking about something God knows what this girl was thinking.

I finish my breakfast and stood up from the chair. I took my bag pack and got ready to go school. I marched over the door with my mom behind me. She gave me a bye bye kisses on my face and I just make an annoyed face on her action cause I am no more small kid and it was already late for school I was literally running on the place to run away from her but she have hold my hands.

“Baby just go safely and take care of yourself okay"she said. “Okay mom, I will now let me go its already getting late and today is my very important lecture" I said and  she let go my hands off and I ran yelling bye at her. God knows why do she care for me a lot?

And finally I reached at school. i hold my knees and catching my breathing and I ran inside towards my classroom. Lecture was about to start and I entered in. I ran towards my partner and sits beside her. I put my head down on the desk and catches my breath “thank god lecture has not started” l said and looked at her she was already looking at me with her frown eyebrows like she was so worried.

“Why were you so late??”she asked me cutely but in worried tone. I just coked at her cuteness sometimes I think I am bisexual cause of this girl makes me feel so straight. But still she is my best friend only cause she so nice and honest to me I share everything with her and she too. We both only are topper of our school and popular in school.

I just gave as usual answer to her of my mom and she just mouthed ‘Oh' in reply. “You know right today is our science lecture?....” She asked in conforming. “Yeah of course I know.” I said confidently. “So.....have you brought your textbook??” She asked and l gulp. “Ahh I think so... let me check.” I said and immediately check my bag and there was not. I forgot again. I look at her with my poker face and than just smile. She understands with my smile what do I mean. She just goran and sigh in little frustration.

And than what? we have to share the textbook again......

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Have a good day...😚😚

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes:D

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
26.3K 990 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
405K 29.1K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
66.5K 2.9K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...