New Member - Grayson Dolan

By TheDolans2018

What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondol... More

"Twinkle Toes"
"He Is Gay"
"Sister Secret"
"Bought A Bunch Of Drugs"
"Fifty Year Old Stalker"
SISTER SHOOK
"Coffee Addict"
"Tiredness Can Kill"
"What The Fuck Are We Doing In Vegas?"
"You're Not Tired, Are You?"
"He Is Such A Dick"
"You Think I'm Attractive?"
"Bye, Whore-Asses!"
"THAT Obvious?"
"Am I Being Sued?"
"At Least Give Me My High Heels"
"Are You Crying?"
"He Already Knows That He's Ugly"
"The Food Here Is Shit"
"You Guys Can't Fool Around When She's Sick"
"You're Obsessed With Her, Ethan!"
"Why Are You Smiling?"
"I'm Such A Dingus"
"Get In, Bitch!"
"Don't Keep Me Waiting"
"She Was Twerking On The Counter"
"Why Do You Look Like A Tomato?"
"You Never Told Me?!"
"I Miss Youuuuuuuuu"
"I Fucking Love This Show!"
"Jesus Y/n, You Scared Me!"
"Haha Suckers!"
"But They're Still The Same Goofballs"
"HE Would Never Date ME"
I'm digusted.
"Have You Not Heard The News?!"
"Yes I'm Fucking Serious!"
"ANSWER YOUR PHONE DAMMITTTTTTTT"
"Just Shows How Unfit You Are"
"Pretty Boy?"
"Shit I Forgot About That"
"You Know What To Do"
"Whatcha Thinking About?"
"What Do You Want, Asswipe?"
"Wouldn't Even Consider It"
"Home Sweet Home"
Epilogue

"You're A Grandma!"

9.5K 221 78
By TheDolans2018

*months later*

I'd still been receiving hate comments about how I would never be good enough for Grayson, even though it was over five months later and we hadn't communicated other than privately texting. His fans just didn't let it go.

More and more reports were coming in to get attention, saying that I confessed to a fan that I was dating him (which is the biggest fucking lie I've heard) and even Grayson "possibly" cheating on me as he was spotted with another girl at a carnival. Grayson texted me soon after explaining that it was just a relative of someone he used to be close friends with, only making small talk. I found it cute that he kept apologising and feeling guilty about accidentally revealing that we were a thing, but I mean he didn't say it was me.

My phone was buzzing with tweets the day I turned 18, both being birthday wishes and death threats, but I managed to be mature enough and push them aside. After reading the millionth hate rant, I rolled my eyes and switched off the device before continuing my focus on my makeup artist who was attempting to get my makeup done for the show.

Grayson hadn't texted me happy birthday which surprised me, so I sent him a "good morning" text to not make it so obvious. But he didn't respond. I was shocked but decided not to be offended by it, after all the twins were in New Jersey with their family, so I wouldn't be surprised if they cut off all communication on their phones. It was weird to think that I hadn't seen the twins in over half a year as tour was so long, it wasn't a normal tour where I would have concerts every day, instead the dates were more stretched out and in many different arenas and places. It was so much hassle and tiring that I doubted that I would be having another tour anytime soon.

"You're done." My makeup artist stated, giving me a chance to admire the look in the mirror, looking the exact same as my past shows.

"Thank you."

With that she left the room for me to change, reminding me that I would be going to bed at two tomorrow morning...

————————————————————————————————-

The London concert was going very well from the moment I stepped on stage, becoming excited by the screams and cheers I got from the fans. Although I performed most of the same songs so many times, I still enjoyed it as if it was my first.

I loved that the venue had a stage that went outwards into a circle so that I could communicate with more of my fans, which I used a lot. My feet ran across the circle with my hand held out to the crowd, coming in contact with every audience member along the front line as I sang my heart out. Lights were flashing and everyone was dancing around me, causing a wide smile to appear on my face behind the mic that I held in my hand, the other making hand gestures and waving to the fans.

The song finished quicker than I thought as I let out a deep breath of exhaustion, attempting not to collapse right then and there. Yet my eyes widened as the lights suddenly went off, knowing that this was not supposed to happen. My eyebrows raised as a spotlight focused on me to highlight my state, a huge screen right behind me turning white.

My thoughts rushed around my head uncontrollably with slight panic as I watched the screen, anticipated on what was going on.

But then a video began to play.

I covered my hands with my mouth as I viewed my parents, both of them sat at home with smiles on their faces.

"Happy birthday, y/n! Hope you have a wonderful 18th that we sadly couldn't celebrate with you." My mom stated.

"Wish we could be there, we're so proud of you and how great tour seems to be going." My dad said. The audience cooed at me as I stared at the projector in awe. "Is this going to be at her show?" He asked, tapping mom which immediately caused her to get annoyed.

"I told you this before, you should've listened!" Mom lightly hit dad on the shoulder before looking back at the camera. "Love you, y/n."

The screen flickered to present a different image, this time of my old best friends from Utah, who I never expected to be in the video. (I'm gonna make up some names because these characters aren't really important)

"Hey bitchhhhhhhhhh." Olivia waved at the camera, causing Sophie's eyes to widen.

"They're going to play this at tour, idiot." Sophie hissed.

"Oops." I laughed at Olivia.

"Hey y/n, I know we haven't seen each other for so long but god we miss you. Since you moved we haven't had anyone to replace you." I giggled as she faked cried.

"But god I can't believe my best friend is famous! Remember when my birthday is?"

I rolled my eyes as a massive smirk appeared on my face, classic Olivia.

"But in all seriousness, we are so happy for you and your achievements. We do need to hang out though."

Both of my friends waved at the camera before disappearing like my parents, being replaced with the one and only James Charles.

"Hey sister!" James waved with a wide smile on display, causing all of the fans to go wild. "Happy 18th hun, uh I'm so jealous that you're in London right now! Make sure you sister sip a lot of tea, and let me know if there are any hotties over there." I was surprised that I hadn't gone deaf due to how loud the crowd was.

"Anyways, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate you being an official adult. You're growing up so fast. Love you the most kitty girl."

Before his video was over, James quickly sang "Happy Birthday", the audience singing along with him which shocked me.

Then my eyes landed on Emma.

"Omg hiiiiiiiiiiiiii y/n, I can't believe you're 18! You're a grandma!" I laughed at Emma's sarcastic joke...or was it? "I remember the very day I met you about a year ago, haha but I promised that I would never share it. Um well I have nothing else to say so I guess I'll end it here, but bring me back coffee, I heard it's really good over there. Love you twinkle toes!"

I laughed at how quick Emma's video was, purely because I wasn't surprised, I mean she was the laziest person I knew.

"Hey y/n!" Ethan's voice echoed in the arena, waving rapidly at the camera. His hair was surprisingly done, but he was wearing his black shirt...of course. "Sorry I couldn't be screaming backstage and supporting you but I was nice enough to record a little birthday message for you. But yeah I was just filming for a video which explains why the scenery is so messy behind me." Ethan turned around to view what was behind him, shortly focusing back to the camera.

"I really miss you and can't wait to see you when you come back from tour. It's not been the same without my bestieeeeeeeee." Ethan's smile widened which highlighted his cute dimples, I could die due to how adorable he was.

"I should probably end this video here, I mean I don't wanna steal your show. Happy birthday y/n."

Ethan used his hands to create a heart before waving goodbye, the screen flickering one last time to view the very person I knew it was going to be. The fans went crazy.

"18 huh? I guess I can stop treating you like a little kid now." Grayson smiled, sat in front of the same area that Ethan was in. "God I have a lot of things to say to you, a lot of stories to tell, a lot of projects to show, I really can't wait for the day you come back."

The audience cooed Grayson as I stood there, blushing like an idiot.

"And I cant wait to do the things that I can't do when you're not here. Like cuddling, making brownies, watching "Rick and Morty" for the thousandth time." I stood in shock as the building fell dead silent. As there was a pause, Grayson looked right into the camera. "But most of all, I can't wait to show you how much I love you."

The crowd screamed so loud that I jumped in shock, my heart placed on my chest. We were going public.

"We've been through so much together, including both ups and downs. Honestly, I didn't think we were going to make it through tour separating us, but man was I wrong. I didn't think that you would somehow find the time to text or FaceTime me, and you have no idea how much it means to this guy." Grayson pointed at himself whilst pulling a face, making me immediately burst out laughing. "I really can't wait to see you again in person, but until then," tears threatened to leave my eyes as I covered my mouth, soon realising that drops of water were streaming down my face. I wiped them from my cheeks before Grayson said his final words, "happy birthday y/n and have fun at tour!"

Sorry guys I haven't posted in fucking agesssssssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
53.5K 454 74
Preferences & Imagines about Ethan and Grayson Dolan for your satisfaction. ✨ I N- R E V I S ON✨ As of 03/06/2024. CLOSED. INDEFINITELY.
1.9K 290 24
Back To December's sequel! don't pretend it's such a mystery, think about the place where you first met me -taylor swift
49.2K 794 30
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭-𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. Ethan doesn...