Teach Me Something New (Boyxb...

By 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

Lawson is bad at calculus. Sean, a mathematics education major, is more than willing to help. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Eight

17.6K 771 597
By 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

"You excited to fly home?" Wesley asked Sean and Lawson made a soft sound of distress. They were both on Lawson's bed, with Sean on his back and Lawson curled on his side towards him trying to sleep. About an hour ago Sean had asked Lawson to come over, but Lawson had refused- he was simply too tired to go anywhere- and insisted Sean join him instead.

The whole sleeping thing wasn't going very well, but Lawson blamed that on the fact that Wesley wouldn't shut up, and was making a hell of a lot of noise as he moved around the room.

"Excited to see my family," Sean answered, his hand coming to rest on the back of Lawson neck. "Not exactly excited for the flight".

"Don't like flying?" Wes asked, and Lawson turned his face to look at his roommate, who was busy gathering his things and putting them in a bag.

"What are you doing?" Lawson inquired, and Wesley paused to look at him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Packing". Wesley nodded and went back to what he was doing. "Why? You have class tomorrow-"

"Skipping," Wesley explained and Lawson huffed.

"This close to the end of the semester? Why? You going to see Deal again?"

Wesley shrugged and nodded his head in their direction. "You two are together all the time, so what's it matter? Besides, I'm going home to spend the weekend with my family and he's spending the weekend with his. We'll barley be together". Lawson look must have been disbelieving because Wesley laughed. "Don't pretend like you're not happy to have the room to yourselves".

"This is true," Sean agreed, running his hand soothingly down Lawson's back as far as he could in their position. "But, I also always have a room to myself, so we could have just hung out there".

"Lawson was too tired to walk, remember?" Wesley teased, and Lawson groaned, pressing his face back into Sean's abdomen. The body next to him shook lightly with laughter.

He must have actually dozed off for a little bit, but he didn't distinctly recall sleeping. All he knew that one second Wesley was there, and the next second he was aware of anything, it was just him and Sean, who had seemingly abandoned his textbook and was simply tracing his fingers over Lawson's profile. "Hey," he greeted softly.

Lawson blinked. "I fell asleep?"

"I think so," Sean confirmed with a smile, as if it was cute he didn't even know himself if he had or hadn't. "Do you want to rest some more, or do you want to go out and get some dinner? My treat".

"Do you want to go out?" Lawson inquired, since the idea of getting up and out of bed right there seemed horrible. It must have shown in his voice, because Sean laughed and turned his body towards him, throwing an arm over his waist.

"Okay, we can stay in. Wanna watch a movie?"

"As long as you're the one to get up and start it," Lawson grumbled. Sean cracked a smile as he crawled out of bed.

They hadn't always had the a television in the room, but Wesley had gone home a few months back and just came back with one, so they had put it against the wall between the ends of both of their beds.

Lawson didn't really pay attention to the movie Sean chose, nor did it matter, because almost the second Sean was back in bed with him he was wrapping around the other boy for warmth and closing his eyes, hoping sleep. Napping with Sean was something he was most definitely going to miss while the other boy was in Wisconsin. He wanted to get it in as much as possible while Sean was still here.

The same kind of thoughts seemed to be going through his boyfriend's head, because he curled his body into Lawson's, burying his face in his hair and inhaling deeply.

Falling asleep was easy like that, though he was briefly awoken by Sean getting up in the middle of the night to turn off the television and lights before returning to him.

In the morning, Lawson was aware of the fact that Sean's phone was ringing, but the sound was cut off before he could fully wake up, and his boyfriend's soothing voice speaking into the phone sedated him for a full eight minutes before he heard Sean say, "Are you serious?" Sounding more excited than Lawson had ever heard before. "It's not too much?... of course I will".

Slowly, Lawson raised his head from Sean's shoulder and squinted up at his boyfriend, who was talking into the phone with his eyes closed, a beautiful smile gracing his face. To alert the other boy that he was awake, Lawson raised his hand to press his thumb against Sean's lower lip.

Blue grey eyes opened to look down at him. "Yeah..." Sean said to the person in the phone, "Yeah, I'd love that. Are you sure?"

Sean ducked then to press a kiss to Lawson's forehead, and the slightly dazed boy could pick up on Sean's mother on the other end of the line saying, "yes, I'm sure, dear..." before Sean was straightening and the voice was too far to pick up.

With a small sigh, Lawson rolled out of bed, planning on at least brushing his teeth in the rooms sink before Sean attempted to kiss him on the mouth. Still, he listened to Sean's side of the conversation with interest as he pushed his toothbrush into his mouth.

"Yeah... I'll talk to him about it... I know... yeah yeah, okay... thank you so much mom... yep... I will... bye. I love you too". There was silence then, so Lawson spot and rinsed his mouth out with water before moving back to Sean, who grinned at him. Good sign. "So that was my mom".

"I gathered as much," Lawson claimed, expecting an immediate response but instead receiving silence as Sean climbed out of bed and went over to the sink. He had his own toothbrush now, in the holder right next to Lawson's.

With a sigh, Lawson moved to the end of the bed, sitting with his elbows on his knees as he watched Sean brush his teeth, trying to be patient. The fidgeting must have given him away, because Sean caught his eyes in the mirror and smiled around his brush before leaning forward and slitting in the sink.

He made a real show out of rinsing his mouth, and when he returned to Lawson he was wearing a cocky smile. Sean didn't join him on the bed, only pushed apart his knees to be able to stand between them. His hands came to tangle in Lawson's hair and force his head back, though Lawson willingly followed, even leaning forward a bit to place his chin on Sean's stomach as he looked up at him.

"So, the semester's almost over," Sean reminded, and Lawson frowned, because this was obvious and him and Sean had already discussed Lawson's anxiety over this. "And I'll be going home for the six weeks off".

"I know," Lawson agreed softly. He leaned back a little bit and turned his head to press a kiss into Sean's clothed stomach. "I'm going to miss you like fucking crazy".

There were hands on his shoulders then, urging him back against the mattress, and Lawson allowed himself to be pushed, eyebrows raising. Sean moved to straddle his waist then, hands sliding down to rest on his chest. "Maybe you don't have to," Sean whispered, blue eyes bright.

"Huh?"

"How would you like to spend Christmas in Wisconsin. With me. And my family".

Lawson's eyes widened in surprise and he sat up quickly. Due to their position, the sudden movement forced Sean to fall backwards, but before he could actually slide off of his lap onto the floor, Lawson's hands clamped down onto his hips. "Are you for real?"

So many things were going through Lawson's head right then: had they been dating enough to spend a major holiday together, how was he going to pay for a plane ticket, was his mom going to freak out when he told her he was going because of course he would go.

"Yeah," Sean confirmed softly, his hands gripping Lawson's shoulders for balance. "My mom noticed there was an extra seat on my flight home and she still was gonna get me one more Christmas present so she suggested that maybe you could be that Christmas present". He said it like it was a question.

"You want me to spend Christmas with you and your family?" Lawson clarified, wanting to make sure Sean was positive before he agreed.

"Of course I do," Sean confirmed immediately, eyebrows drawing together. "And I know you'll need to talk to your parents and stuff, and I know it's super short notice... but if you can come, I'd really like you too because..." Sean trailed off and smiled. "Because I love you, Lawson".

There was a second of processing the words before Lawson lunged forward, claiming Sean's lips with his own. The kiss was sloppy, filled with excessive use of tongue and teeth, but Lawson didn't care, because Sean gave all that he got, with just as much eagerness.

He couldn't wait to see the color of his boyfriend lips once they pulled away from one another, but another part of him never wanted to pull away.

Sean did though, with a pretty laugh. Strong hands pushed Lawson back against the bed again. "Do you have anything you'd like to say back to me?"

"I'd love to come home with you," Lawson admitted, and Sean's lips pulled into a smile, but his eyes narrowed slightly because that's not what he wanted. It made Lawson laugh. "Also, I love you too".

They kissed and kissed and removed some of their clothes and then kissed some more, but before it could really escalate, Sean pulled away to check his phone. "Calc starts in seven minutes. We should probably-" he cut off when Lawson pulled him back down by his arms around his neck, forcing his tongue past Sean's lips. The other boy moaned throaty before pulling back. "Lawson-"

"Fuck Calculus," Lawson demanded, wrapping his legs tightly around Sean's hips to force their lower halves together. "Fuck me".

With a groan, Sean averted his eyes, staring at the mattress next to Lawson's head rather than into his eyes. "You are going to fail-"

"I am not," Lawson disagreed, raising his head to press his lips to the corner of Sean's mouth. Blue eyes met his then, and it was clear Sean was trying to look stern. "I'm not. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because-" Lawson grinned. "I have the best tutor".

Unable to help himself, Sean laughed, and then his hands were gripping Lawson's waistband and sliding his pajama pants down as far as he could with Lawson's legs still around his waist. With a happy sigh, Lawson let them drop, and Sean finished removing his pants. "I hate that you're so persuasive".

"No you don't".

Sean didn't, and he really proved it over the following twenty minutes by showing his appreciation in a very physical way. It ended with both of them collapsing, satisfied, and Lawson laughing and proclaiming, "I get to see snow!" Happily. Content, Sean hummed and curled into his side.

***

There was no need to put clothes on so they didn't. Instead they stayed in bed, unclothed, pressed together as they watched television for the majority of the day, class and studying the furthest things from their minds.

Lawson was on his back, head propped up by pillows, and Sean was next to him, on his side with one hand in Lawson bare chest. Sean was engrossed in what they were watching- some show about how everyday objects were made- probably not because it was interesting, but because it was mesmerizing. If he had been paying attention to the television, Lawson was sure he's also be as fascinated as Sean, but instead he found his eyes stuck on the way the light reflected off of the screen onto Sean's bare skin, casting a hue of blue over his sharp hip bones and abdomen.

He was so beautiful that Lawson couldn't keep his hands from roaming. At first it wasn't even intentional. He had just been watching the way the light danced over Sean's shoulder, and then his fingers were there, attempting the impossible task of tracing all of the patterns he saw.

It carried his hand down Sean's side, slowly, finger just dragging over the skin lightly as he thought so soft. His hand ended up on Sean's hip, and Lawson's thumb stretched over to brush over his hip bone, where the light of the television couldn't quite reach.

When he glanced at Sean, his eyes were still focused on the television, though his breathing had picked up some. It made Lawson smile, and he scraped his nails a lightly over Sean's bare skin.

He could feel Sean against his hips, half hard at the ministrations, and Lawson, in a smiling state, had an idea. In their position, he couldn't really reach where he wanted to, so he shifted a little, sliding down a little while pulling Sean up. There was a soft groan from his boyfriend, but other than that Sean settled on his shoulder without protest.

Finally able to reach, Lawson brought one of his hands to the back of Sean's thigh. Slowly, to not alert the other boy, he pulled Sean's leg up to rest across Lawson's stomach before trailing his fingers up and down the smooth skin. Sean shifted against him, a soft sigh being breathed against his collarbone, and Lawson slowly dragged his nails up the back of his leg, most likely leaving light pink lines behind. Once again, Sean's breath caught, and this time, when he shifted against Lawson, he could feel him fully hard, pressing against his side.

Still, blue eyes remained on the television, so Lawson continued to wander Sean's body, removing his hand from his thigh, humming pleasantly when it still rested in the same place, and instead bringing his fingers to Sean's back again, staring at the middle before sliding down slowly, stopping at the small before running up again. A soft noise left Sean then, so Lawson repeated the action, dropping a little lower than before. Each time, Sean's breath caught, and Lawson was prompted to do it again, until his fingers were resting lightly on Sean's ass.

Experimentally, Lawson pressed his thumb between Sean's cheeks, gliding slowly over his entrance, and Sean's entire body twitched as he pressed his face into Lawson's neck and moaned. The television was finally forgotten, and Lawson would have turned it off if he didn't love the way Sean looked in the dim light.

Again, Lawson ran his thumb over him before circling the rim, just to tease, so he was surprised was Sean pushed his hips backwards against his hand. When Lawson paused, Sean made a soft noise of disappointment before raising head and looking over Lawson's body at the other side of the mattress. Before Lawson could ask what he was looking for, Sean was pressing the bottle of lube against Lawson's chest before tucking his face back into his neck.

It seemed clear what Sean wanted from him, so Lawson removed his hands from his boyfriend's skin just long enough to spread a fair amount of lube across three of his fingers. He wanted to ask if Sean was sure, but he knew he was. They had spoke of this before, but at the time Lawson had been far too nervous to hurt Sean, so they had agreed to wait until Lawson felt ready.

He felt ready now.

Carefully, he lightly teased Sean's entrance again before finally applying just enough pressure to press the tip of his pointer finger past the ring. Sean's breath caught- in pleasure, in pain?- but he didn't protest, only pushed his hips backwards into Lawson's hand.

Lawson tried to look at Sean's face then, but it was hidden against his shoulder, so he buried his face in Sean's hair instead, inhaling deeply as he pressed his finger deeper into Sean as slowly as possible, groaning as the heat enveloped his digit.

"Are you okay?" Lawson inquired, his voice shaking for no real reason. There was no response, only the sound of Sean breathing into his neck. "Sean?"

"Move," Sean groaned, hiking his leg further up Lawson's abdomen to offer better access. With a soft moan into Sean's hair, Lawson eased his finger out of his boyfriend before pushing back in again. It made Sean gasp, so Lawson continued the slow work of stretching him open.

When Sean's cock was leaking on Lawson's stomach, and Lawson was three fingers in, curling up against his prostate on every other thrust, Lawson slipped out and rolled over on top of the other boy. Without pause, Sean's knees came to hug his hips, and his arms raised to wrap around Lawson's neck. His cheeks were flushed pink, blue eyes were half lidded with lust and tiredness, and Lawson's breath lost him at the sight and he breathed, "you are so beautiful".

Sean's eyes widened a little, and then he made a soft noise and pulled Lawson down to kiss him. While all Lawson wanted to do was slide into him, right then, to feel and hear Sean gasp against his mouth, he forced himself to pull back and search the blankets for the string of condoms they had retrieved and abandoned hours before.

In the process, he smeared lube all over his sheets, but it didn't seem to matter once he was rolling the silicone onto his length, hissing through his teeth as he applied more lube to his erection with a few strokes that made his teeth grit.

It would have been so easy to finish like that, while looking down at Sean with his legs parted to display all to him, his skin flushed and his cock hard, but instead he wiped his slick hand on Sean's bare thigh before lining himself with his boyfriend's entrance.

If Sean was nervous, it didn't show; he actually looked extremely eager, blue eyes half lidded and trained on the sight of Lawson's erection between his knees.

With a deep breath, Lawson pressed forward, his mouth parted as Sean's heat consumed the head of his cock. Beneath him, Sean gasped, his hands flying forward to grip Lawson's hands where they were resting gently on his knees. Mistaking this action for one to get him to stop, Lawson froze, his mind clearing enough to ask Sean, "Are you Alright?"

Sean didn't answer the question directly, only demanded him to, "keep going" as his voice shook uncontrollably. With a small grunt of effort, Lawson agreed, continuing to push in slowly until the front of his thighs were flush against to backs of Sean's.

Together, they gasped, their mouths pressed against one another's as Lawson damn near lost his mind, only grounded by the feeling of Sean's nails biting into his forearms. "Oh shit". With a groan of agreement, Sean's tongue laved over Lawson's lower lip, hot and wet. In response, Lawson moaned, his hips bucking once, an action he couldn't control even if he had known it was coming. A sharp breath left Sean in return- a good sound, Lawson had learned- so Lawson pulled out about and inch and then pressed forward slowly again.

He pushed himself up onto his arms, looking down at Sean's face to watch his reaction as he pushed into him completely. Sean's eyes were clenched shut, but his mouth was parted slightly, Lawson pulled back again, a little further this time, before slowly pushing his hips back against Sean's again. The boy beneath him huffed, and his eyebrows drew together. "Angle".

"Huh?" Lawson asked, freezing once more as it took his clouded mind a second to process the word. "Which way?"

"Up a little more," Sean suggested, already sounding completely wrecked without the direct hit to his prostate he was asking for. It made Lawson smile as he pulled out of Sean, whose eyes popped open. "Well I didn't mean-"

"Shh," Lawson whispered as he pulled one of the two pillows out from under Sean's head to instead slide it under his hips. "Up you said?"

It was a stupid question, because he still remembered the answer and didn't even bother to listen to Sean's response before pushing back in at a slightly different angle than before, but at the same gentle pace. Beneath him, Sean's eyes slammed closed again, and his back arched, a choked moan leaving his throat. Desperately, Sean's hands scramble to Lawson's shoulder before pulling him down against him again, this time with Sean's mouth right against his ear to assure he heard the very erotic sound that passed his lips. Lawson took it as a good sign to continue.

Finally, he set a steady rhythm fucking his boyfriend, a little faster than before but still slow and tender. With each thrust, he paused to grind against Sean's prostate, making sure he really felt him there before pulling out and repeating. It made Sean cry out into his ear, breath hot on his neck as his legs shook on either side of Lawson's hips.

And fuck was it hot. It wasn't just the voice grip squeezing his cock that made him feel on fire, but the sound of Sean in his ear and the feeling of fingernails in his shoulders drove him insane as well. There was something so satisfying about being able to take Sean apart like this. It made his entire body warm.

Lawson didn't go any faster. Even as Sean's whole body began to shake, Lawson refused to move any differently. He wanted this to last as long as possible, and before Sean came, he wanted it to build, slowly so he could feel and appreciate every second of it. It was something he wanted to see on Sean's face, the moment he experienced this sort of ecstasy for the first time, so he once again pushed himself up onto his arms in order to look down at his gasping boyfriend, who was too far gone to even care.

Between them, Lawson brought one of his hands down to lightly stroke Sean's cock, which he discovered to be impossibly wet. With a grin, Lawson matched the movement of his hand with that of his hips, drawing his hand up when he pushed in, thumbing the head when he rolled his hips into the sweet spot in Sean that made his dark eyelashes flutter against his pale cheeks and his jaw to drop, before pushing his hand back down to Sean's base as he pulled out.

It drove the boy beneath him mad, had him writhing as if unsure if he should push up into Lawson's hand or back against his dick or pull away all together because it was just too much, and Lawson felt his cock throb within Sean, far closer to coming than he had anticipated.

For just a second, he panicked- what if he came first and was unable to make Sean lose his mind like this- but before he could even think of something to do to postpone his orgasm without stopping, Sean was clenching down on him, hard, and the sound of his sharp cry filled Lawson's ears as he came apart beneath him. One would have thought it was the feeling that pushed Lawson over the edge with his boyfriend, and while the tightness had him near delirious, it was the sound of Sean's voice that did him in really, because holy shit.

Unable to hold himself up any longer, Lawson collapsed against his boyfriend, who seemed far too tired to even acknowledge the weight. For the few long minutes it took for the both of them to ride out the waves of aftershock and catch their breaths, they were silent, and then Lawson voiced, "holy shit," out loud because there didn't seem to be anything else he could say.

Sean, of course, topped this with a soft hum of agreement and the words, "I love you," spoken so softly Lawson doubted he'd even heard them.

With a smile, he looked up at his boyfriend, prepared to return to pleasantry with much enthusiasm, but he found Sean's eyes closed, and his breathing steady.

Before joining him in his slumber, Lawson removed his condom, cleaned off both of their stomachs where Sean's cum was smeared, and then breathed a fond, "I love you too," into Sean's hair with a smile. He wasn't worried if he'd heard it or not.

It didn't matter, really.

Lawson would just tell him again in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 331 3
in which math star park jisung really, really gets on your nerves ; non-idol au, hs au, nerd jisung, learning disabled reader ; x reader ; [15.3k]
131 18 18
•General warning: sexual aussalt, drug use, emetophobia, Insulting slurs ----------- Remy Bernard - •art and philosophy student, •21, •french, ...
18.1K 487 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...
55.1K 3.3K 17
(Kellic) Why is it so hard for Kellin to keep up his 'good boy' act? All he really has to do is finish his online classes for college. Then he can mo...