Because He Is My First Love |...

By nulnul_savage

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 49 : YES!
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
🎉Sequel🎉

Special Chapter❗

522 9 11
By nulnul_savage

A/N : Requested by @clawdeer_ This one for you sweetie😉. Enjoy readers!!👇

*At school*
  ||Nami's POV||

"Omma!!" exclaimed Minhyuk happily. I giggled and pulled him into my arms. He clung his arms on my shoulders and pouted his mouth.

"Hmm? What's wrong, our Minhyuk?" I asked, confused.

He shook his head. "Ani.. Jin Ae.. She's really sad. She cried again, omma~"

I sighed while patting Minhyuk's back. Then suddenly, I heard a soft sob and I looked at him worryingly. "Why--"

"Omma~ Don't leave me. Please don't leave me like Aunty Luna. I don't wanna lose you like Jin Ae lost her mummy. I love you, omma~" begged Minhyuk with his eyes lining of tears.

I stared at him in awe and immediately calming him down. I kissed his forehead dearly and caressing his cheek gently.

"I won't leave you. I promise. Hmm?"

Minhyuk nodded after I gave him an assuring smile. We smiled and when I tilted my head, I see Seongwoo with Jin Ae, holding hands together. His face is exhausted due to his busy schedule but he managed to spend his time with his daughter.

Seongwoo suddenly looked at me and he nodded with a smile.

That smile.. I knew it's a force one but it's my first time seeing it after six months passed.

I hope you find the will to rise again, Seongwoo-yah. She must be hoping that too.

*Time Skips. At home*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I sighed in relief when knowing that my work had done and I finally home when I reached in front of the door step. I entered the house after I unlocked the password.

My eyes greeted with our neat and clean interior when I came in. I chuckled when I remembered our same in common, which is cleaning.

I wandering my eyes and I heard someone in the kitchen. I smirked and tiptoed towards her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek dearly.

"I miss you~"

She giggled and begged me to let her go.
"No way. It's been a tiring day and I miss you so much~"

"Stop it! It tickles!" Nami giggled non-stop and I hugged her tighter and showered her with a lot of kisses.

I turned her around, facing me and lifted her then put her on the kitchen counter carefully. I cupped her face and kissed her dearly and later it became passionately as soon as she replied me.

We pulled away with a smile on our face. "Wait.. Has our Minhyuk asleep?"

She nodded. "Yupp.. He kept saying that he's missing you but he drove into a deep sleep after he video called Jisung oppa."

"Jisung? Yoon Jisung?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jisung oppa. He called me just now to ask me about girl problem and our Minhyuk kind of miss him so they apparently VC's to each other. Well, it's our Minhyuk.. He can get clingy sometimes. Right?"

I smirked. "Just like his appa."

  ||Nami's POV||

I chuckled and caressing Minhyun's face gently. But then he stopped me as his hands on mine. He's staring at me intently and asked, "But why did you called him, 'oppa'? Don't you know that you are mine?"

I gulped hard when I heard his stern voice. Actually, he can get possessive sometimes but it kind of excites me.

"Wait.. Are you jealous?"

He went closer and his piercing gaze shut me down. "Of course, I am. What do you expect, Mrs. Hwang?" He growled.

I wanted to explain to him but he suddenly attacked my neck and shut me down with his kisses. He carried me in bridal style and immediately brought me into our bedroom upstairs.

He carefully placed me on the bed with his arms secured me. "Wait.. Hwang Minhyun.. Jisung oppa.. He--"

He smashed his lips on mine and I hit his chest as I tried to breathe but I finally replied him as I surrendered in his touch. He pulled away and smirked.

"I'm gonna make you only mention my name tonight, my chinchilla. Lemme show you how this fox can turn into," he whispered seductively into my ears. My spine shivers and we spend our rest of the night as Minhyun filled his yearning and longing on mine.

*In the morning. At bedroom*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

It's Saturday morning and her doctor came for checkups. Well, it's monthly checkup since...

"Appa~ Is omma sick? She's not sick, right?" asked Minhyuk worryingly with his cute pouting mouth.

I chuckled and secured him in my arms. "Aniya.. Omma is fine. It's just that your little siblings gonna meet the doctor."

Yes.. Nami is carrying my child again and it's been five months actually. And not to mention, it's a twin❤

"But how can it's taking so long? I'm worried~" whined Minhyuk. I smiled and patted his back as I assured him that everything is fine.

Then, the doctor came out from our bedroom and she called me to come in.

"Omma!!!" Minhyuk immediately ran towards Nami after I put him down.

Sera, my colleague who worked in Obgyn department is apparently in charge to take care of my wife.

She smirked and went closer to ask me.
"You know that she is heavily pregnant of your child, right?"

Confused, I nodded. "Yeah, I know that. Why?"

Sera face palmed and shoot me a glare. She leaned forward and whispered, "Then, what the heck are you both doing last night, huh? You could affect your twin in her carriage! She is now fragile to touch and yet you couldn't hold your horses last night! Just hold it for now, dude. She's my patient and I could not take a risk for anything to harm her."

My face is beet red and I tilted my gaze on Nami. Her face is red too and it's seriously cute. Oh my God.. I mentally slapped myself when knowing that I almost couldn't hold myself just now.

"Well, what can I do? She's irresistible." Unconsciously, I'm smiling like an idiot while staring at Nami.

Sera warned me again and she will come here frequently since Nami is getting near to the date. I thanked her for everything and she just shrugged it off as she told me it's her duty.

I went towards Nami and our Minhyuk and secured them in my arms. "I love you both so much~"

They giggled as I showered them with a lot of kisses. Our Minhyuk then pulled out his face and kissed me and Nami gently.
"I love you omma and appa~"

Then he went down to Nami's belly and caressing it dearly. He pecked the baby bump and caressed it. "You too, babies. Please be good to our omma~"

Nami and I stared at him in awe and we keep telling him that we love him. Minhyuk's smile widen and hugged us both.

But then, he pulled away as Nami's phone ringing and it turns out..

"Ohh! Uncle Jisung!!" exclaimed Minhyuk excitedly. Nami giggled and pinched his cute little nose.

She picked up the phone and Minhyuk excitedly spoke with him. I heaved a sigh and pouted my mouth as I can't help it with my jealousy.

'Ughhh.. What's so great about that bird-penguin man?'

"Chincha??!! Hmm! Okay!" exclaimed Minhyuk. He hung up the phone and told us excitedly about Uncle Jisung and him.

"Omma! Appa! Uncle Jisung gonna come here to get me. He wanted to take me to eat ice cream. Can I? Pwease~" asked Minhyuk cutely.

Nami chuckled and pinched his cheeks dearly. "Is your homework done?"

"Yes!"

"Well, is your room clean?"

"Yes! 101% clean!"

"Hmm.. Really?" asked Nami teasingly.

"Hmm.. Omma~ It really is.. You saw it just now, right?" whined Minhyuk.

Nami laughed and pulled him into her arms. She kissed his cheeks dearly and smiled. "Arasso~ You can go now. Get dress now. Okay?"

I stared them in awe as I smile in happiness when knowing that I had such a beautiful wife and a good son. Plus, our newcomers❤

Minhyuk then went to me and asked for my permission. I nodded agreeingly and told him to get ready.

*Time Skips. At the living room*
  ||Nami's POV||

After Jisung oppa came and took our Minhyuk, we plopped down onto the sofa and watched a movie.

Minhyun secured me in his arms as he covered me with a blanket to keep me warm. He intertwined our hands and looked at me dearly.

"Wae?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled. "Ani.. I'm sorry being a beast last night. I should have treat you better and listen to you first. I'm sorry, Jagiya (Darling)."

I cupped his face and caressed it gently.
"It's okay. It's just a little misunderstanding and we both know we wanted it last night, don't we?"

Minhyun's face is red and immediately tilted his gaze while clearing his throat. I bursted into a big laughter when seeing his ears really red with his panicked face.

That Hwang Minhyun... He kind of misunderstood me when I called Jisung as Jisung oppa. It's because Jisung oppa treat me as his little sister and he currently had problem with his girlfriend. Yupp, finally.. And Minhyun just knew it and he immediately apologised to me. And trust me.. It's really cute of him.

A mischievous idea popped up in my mind and I teased him by pulling away the blanket slowly. I leaned closer beside me and bite his ear.

"Hwang Minhyun~"

Minhyun gulped and his voice is shaking. "Wh--what are you doing, Jagiya?"

"I want chu~~"

I snaked my arms slowly towards him but he immediately grabbed my hands and carried me into our bedroom. He tucked me on to our bed and covered me with the blanket.

I wanted to get up but he firmly pinned me on the bed. "Sleep."

"But I don't wanna sleep. I want you!!"

I pursed my lips, hoping that he would kiss me but he just gave a peck on it.

He patted my head and looked at me. "Now. Sleep. Get rest."

He wanted to walk away but I hold him. "Wait.. Where are you going? Don't leave me~"

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I gulped hard and shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere. It's just.."

"Why? You afraid that you gonna hurt me?" asked Nami with her glassy eyes.

Oh no.. Not that eyes..❤

I heaved a sigh and climbed on bed then laid down beside her. She smiled in victory as she buried her face in my chest.

"Ohh! You changed it again," said Nami, looking at me.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeahh. You said that you couldn't stand my scent again, right? So I had to change it. Just for you. My chinchilla."

I winked and she cringed cutely in my chest. Her hand down onto my abs and frowned. "Hmm? Why is your friend is still here? Last night it's gone."

I bursted into a big laughter and pecked her cheek. "This friend here can be feel it here but it's gone when it greet you last night. My six packs had gone when I married you, my wife. You cooked well. Kamsahamnida~"

She hits my arms playfully as her beautiful face is blushing. Aigoo, so cute❤

I caressed her face gently while looking at her dearly. And she did the same on mine too. We are staring into each other dearly as we shared the same feelings.

It's been five years now that we got married. And our little angel, Minhyuk came into our life. And now.. Our new angels gonna come soon as we are expecting it with full of anticipation.

"My wife?"

"Hmm?"

"Saranghae~"

"Me too~"

We leaned forward as our lips met on to each other. It suddenly became passionate one as we wanted it to be happen. Again.

"Wait.. We should stop this. Okay? For our babies?" I gasped for air as I broke the kiss.

She pouted her mouth and climbed down from bed.

"Where are you going??"

"KITCHEN!!" shouted Nami angrily.

*Time Skips. At the kitchen*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

"Jagiya.. Is it good?" I asked carefully at her who sat in front of me.

She just nodded and continued eating her salad that I made for her. Okay.. She's really angry with me.

I sighed and went towards her.
"Look. I'm sorry for what I did just now but you know what Sera told us, right? We should be careful for our babies. Hmm? Jagiya?"

She just being silent and went to the sink after she finished her salad. I immediately grabbed her plate. "Wait. Just let me do this. You go sit back there, okay?"

I gave her a sweet smile but she just shrugged it off and walked away.

"Okay.. That's it!"

I put down the plate on the table and grabbed her wrist. I cupped her face and smashed my lips on hers. Her eyes widen but then she gladly replied me as her arms clung on my shoulders and I grabbed her waist to deepen our kiss.

I smile in the kiss when I felt the baby bump between us. We pulled away as we gasping for air to breathe.

"You're so beautiful and it's really driving me crazy, Hwang Nami-sshi."

Her face blushed and I leaned closer to continue our session.
.
.
.
.
.
But then...

"OH MY GOD!! I'M SORRY!!!"

We pulled away as we flinched in surprise.
"HYUNG!!"

A/N: Heyy guys! It's been a long time, right? Actually I just finished my part-time and I'm gonna continue writing for my new books.

P/S : THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!! I PURPLE YOU💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.6K 34
[COMPLETED] Lee Euiwoong, a guy that's known to be the only person in his school who never fall in love with anyone. He's always been interested in l...
83K 3.4K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
600K 34.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
89.1K 3.2K 86
*LAI GUANLIN* He was cold, heartless, ruthless and arrogant. That's how people described him since he's the most well known and dangerous mafia man i...