"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

Door -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... Meer

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XIX

124 3 0
Door -fanadict-

Chapter XX
"Hey Savage, wake up." whispered a mask man. "Your going too wake up or I'm gonna pull you out your bed until you wake up." 

"It's still early.. the alarm you set up isn't even ringing yet." Savage said still close eyed and pulled the cover towards her.

"It's already went off a few minutes ago." he said and keep on shaking you. The mask man sigh when he set up another alarm. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'RIINGGG!!'

Y/n then fell off her bed with wide eyes hearing the loud ringing of the alarm. 

"I'm up! I'm awake." she said quickly while looking around. She then face with the mask man or also known as Masky who was laughing. I grab his arm and pulled him down without knowing that they where close to each other and he fell to you. It wasn't an accident but intentionally pulled him down. 

"You know you just pulled me down with you still on the floor, yeah?" Masky ask you. you stare at him before pushing him off you as you quickly hide your awkward smile on your face.

"I- you better head on. I still need to change." you said shyly and stand up. Masky gave you a thumbs up and headed out waiting you by the door. You quickly change out your pajamas and pulled out the closet  anything that seems relevant for training.

"You ready to go?" Hoodie ask by the door quietly making you not to surprise to see him. You nodded your head and you three headed to train.

----------

"What are we going to train?" you ask. 

"Are you physically sure your strong enough?" Hoodie ask.

"Su-sure she *crack* is!" Toby said and punch you straight towards your chest making you flew backwards without warning but stop before hitting the wall. 

"What the f***k Toby!" you said panting. Hoodie quickly run towards you. He saw blood dripping down your nose.

"She need physical strength." Hoodie remarked. He wipe of the blood off your nose using a tissue from a near by table. 

"You *crack* said t-that you*crack*r ph-hysically ready!" Toby said the sound of bones cracking and his body twitching. You stand up after and dust yourself. 

"Guess I'm not." You sigh and thank Hoodie for the little help. Masky sigh and grab Toby from the shoulder towards you. 

"We have a lot things were suppose to do right now but I can't let you go into battle with the Hunter with a low stamina and strength." Masky said.

"Ready your legs and stamina ready because were going running around the whole mansion." Hoodie declared. You gulp and nodded. 

 After training was over you shakily sited on the forest with sweat and dirt all over your body. You puff out the air and breath in the air using your mouth and nose. You were shaking from tired and hunger.

"Doing 100 laps isn't enough. Tomorrow we are going to do it again." Masky said and gave you a bottle of water. You drink up finishing it in one drink. 

"Thanks." you said and try to breath normally. "Gosh I'm hungry as a pig."

"Bad luck, food run out. We need to head to the grocery to buy one. Also to buy our's breakfast." After hearing that you lay down staring at the tree.

"I'm tired and hungry." 

"Your not the only one. Wanna came?" Hoodie ask. 

"Alright. Just because I'm hungry."  Hoodie help you up and just in time Masky walk out the mansion with Toby. 

"Savage's *crack* co-oming?" Toby ask. You nodded and he smiled, giving you a thumbs up later on. You all walk out to the stolen car and Masky drive off to the near by market. 

'Hey Savage, when will Hider came back?' ask Sanity through your head.

'A month. I guess few more weeks. I lost count. Whose counting the days anyway?' you ask them.

'No one. That's why I'm asking you?' continued Sanity. 

'Guess your right. Wonder where is Hider now?' you wondered.    

Hider/Ace's POV

"You wish you see light after this but sorry to say this but the only light your seeing is dark." and slice the head of my victim as it rolled over to my feet. 

I watch as the body fell down with my victim number 15 head's now shows horror. I look over at the others body with arrows on their back, others have knives passing through them. I got their souls and started to get a few of them before hearing sirens in the distance. 

"That's more delightful~"

Bang!

The front door was busted open and I turned into my soul/ghostly form and heading out the window to the neighbor's back yard. Turning into my human form and went over their tree.

"Bark! Bark! Bark!" I herd a dog barking. I look down seeing a dog with black fur and white fur underneath. Hmm.. reminds me of Smile dog. 

"What are you barking over there!" I went up a bit higher on the tree hiding from the trees leaves looking down. "Max, why are you barking?" Perhaps the owner of the dog said looking up the tree. He grab the dog collar and drag her dog away from the tree. I sigh in relief and took out the folder to my next victim.

'Name:  Mandie D. Lexie

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Hobbies: Art

Work: Photographer

Inform: Long curly brown hair, brown eyes, has wrinkles on her cheeks, live with her parents, have a younger brother, always wear  sneakers, pants and long sleeves clothes.'

I close the folder after reading it and mark is as victim number 16. I sigh and put it back on my bag and climb down the tree. Looking around for any strangers and jump out the tree over their fence and headed to the forest.

'How are you my child?' 

"I'm fine Slender. I'm almost done with the mission. 10 victims left to go." 

'Alright then. When you got back home from the little cabin your staying at please call your friends. They won't stop bothering me about you! Those three are a handful.' 

"I'll call them." I laugh and grab the little phone that Savage gave me and tested it if it works. 

"Hello?" Oh, it does work! 

"Savage? You there?" I ask. 

"Babe, you there? Helloo?" 

"Hi Relevet, how are you?" 

"Great! How about you? Everything fine with your mission. Are you almost done?" 

"Yeah. 10 more and I'm done. Where's Savage and Rex? Are they two together now?" 

"I wish so but sadly no. Rex won't confess!" 

"I am confessing to no one!" I herd Rex from the other side. 

"Oh came on bro, you have to. Savage is perfect for you. If not then the creepypasta will get him/her first." I laugh and continue to head towards my cabin. 

"Ace, everyone's here is so nice? They even set a party for welcoming us!" Savage saying nice in a questionable tone. 

"Get use to it. When there is a news pasta they celebrate. Isn't that want you want? Friends?" 

"Heck no! Well maybe. I'm not comfortable, but I did have fun training with Masky, Hoodie and with Toby." 

"Great but where are you guys right now?"

"Where in the kitchen with the proxies getting out the grocery we just bought." you answered.

"I have to go, I'm going to rest a bit then I'm heading off again." 

"Cool!" 

"Bye hun!" 

"Bye Savage, Relvet!" and stop the call. I smiled at the little event and went inside the little cabin and take a rest in a small on a couch.

*Knock* Knock* Knock*

"Hello?" Raising up from my nap rubbing my eyes. 

'Who could be outside?' 

"Anyone's home?" Sounds familiar. I open the door to see a young lady that is look like on her 20's. She was long curly hair and brown eyes. 

"Yes?" I answered. She look at me and took a deep breath. 

"O my Gosh!" she said happily. "Sorry to bother you sir but why is your house in the middle of the woods?" 

"Why are you here alone? Beside asking why my house is place here." I narrowed my eyes at her. She smiled weirdly. 

"I got lost and can't find my way back. Can I at least stay here for a rest?" 'That's reminds me.' 

"What's your name?" she look at me in a questioning way but answered it anyway. "Mandie." 'Mandie D. Lexie?' I gesture her to came in and close the door. 

"Thanks mister..." 

"Ace. Call me Ace mam." I grab her hand and kiss it. She blush and smiled. I led her to the living room and left her there. 'Mandie D. Lexie, your may be my next victim but I will have some short fun with you before killing you.' I smirk and grab a rope and grab her a glass of water. I hid the rope behind my back while heading towards her.

"Thanks." I sit down next to her and I started to ask question. 

"I was wondering, why are you in the woods all by yourself?" I ask gripping on the rope. 

"I am a photographer as my work and thinking to take a pic of a wild animal when I got lost."

"Have you taken anything yet?"

"I did take a picture of a deer, butterfly, ants, in the past but right now none."

"You said wild animals?" I ask.

"I was hopping for but I sometimes change my mind."

"Did you caught anything weird?"

"Well.. I don't? Even if I did you won't even believe me."

"I don't judge." I said. She seems to trust me and took out her camera and look through the photos and stopping at a certain one. 

"What is that?" I ask.

"I don't know either. Is seems a person. See this.. it's a long two legged animal walking. In the blurry top where the head suppose to be is a green hat and it seems that he has long ears."

"Ben drowned. Of course it's him." 

"You said something?" I look at her and smiled.

"Did I?" she look at me carefully but shrug it off. "Well, you can take a rest on my room. I have night shifts anyway." 

"Are you sure sir? I don't want to take your room. This is already enough."

"I insist." I said kindly. 

"Really? Thank you!" and hug me. 'She is cute.' I lead her to my room and close the door. Waiting for her to be asleep before doing anything fun.

After a few minutes she is already asleep. I walk quietly towards her and rope her arms and leg to the bed. Using a knife I slide it through her shirt expossing her bra.

Note: Before anything else. No, Ace or Hider wouldn't do that. Relvet is his only lover.

I started to unzip her pants and cut it making it get off her. Now the girl is only wearing bra and panties. Smirking and waited for her to wake up. Minutes pass and the girl started to feel cold. I open the window making more cold breeze to go in making Mandie to wake up. She started to struggle to break free but it only make it tighter. 

"Don't struggle my dear. This will last shortly." I said in a different voice 

"Ac-e? Whe-ere are you!" 

"Ace isn't here. He left to go to work remember. Only I am here to take care of you. Now hold still." I lick my lips and walk towards her with a knife in my hand. 

"Ac-ece?" I keep on walking towards her and drag the knife towards her belly and slide it through making her yell in pain. I covered her mouth with my other hand and continue to drag the knife making blood to pour down. I licking it off it taste tasty. She shivered making me chuckle. 

"Your so cute you know but I have orders to take care so I have to be quick."

No one POV
He place the little communicator on the side table accidentally pressing the video. The video show he sit on the edge of the bed with his and the girl face are inch apart. He smirk and drag the knife through her neck making the girl choked by her own blood. Ace keeps on dragging the knife on her arms and legs leaking the blood off. His thirsty for blood and keep on doing it. The video cut when Ace pulled out his clothes. The video sent it directly towards the mansion to your communicator.

Ace POV
I slip of my clothes and tied of around her head covering her eyes as I put on a tape around her mouth. I took out  a gun and aimed at her. 

"You may be cute but I only love one person." And push the trigger hitting it directly on her chest as her heart stop beating. I took out the clothe that I uses to wrap around her and out it on. I saw her eyes was open and teary. A pull out the tape over her mouth and suck out her soul eating it. 

"It's time for you to join the others." And throw her on the basement where I put the dead bodies that came in and seek for shelter. 

Edit Date: April 8, 2020  

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99.1K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
4.6K 208 24
Jane Hates Jeff. Always has, Always will. After being kidnapped, Jane finds an ugly truth that will surely shape her life. And that is to live on th...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
41 0 8
The world has many mysteries. Many things in this world are unexplainable. In this world, there are humans drove to insanity by their traumatic exper...