Pt.3 :My boy / Ohgeesy

By Ohcheesy

After all they been through, Hennessy and Alejandro still are together. What challenges can separate them now... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58

Part 12

1K 26 8
By Ohcheesy

6:45pm

"Ain't it a bit early to be clubbing" Handro ask parking to the side of the building.

"Never to early" Chanel smiles.

"Okay mi amor anything happen to you, you call Daddy okay" Handro smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Daddyyyyyyy" Chanel shrieks

"Stop embarrassing me" I punch him playfully and he engulf his lips with mine.

"You sure you don't want me to come with" he ask and before I can give in the girls open my car door.

"Girls night" I respond stepping out blowing him another kiss.

"Text me" he yells and waits for me to nod and soon drives off.

We all then excitedly run into the club after the long line of ID checks, so we were in by 8:20pm. We then all look for places to take photos so we don't worry about photos after where we would look sweaty and gross.

Chanel.xo posted 10 mins ago

Chanel.xo: sweet and sour 🤪

❤️ 💭
456 liked by To.bee 35

Press for more comments

Hennessy.2: 🍬🍬🍬

To.Bee: 🤫😍😍

Lily.18: 🤪🤪💞

To.Bee posted 15 mins ago

To.bee: hopefully the owner doesn't see this 🤣

❤️ 💭
1,468 liked by Chanel.xo 356

Press for more comments

Chanel.xo: fuk the owner 🥵🥵🔥

Hennessy.2: 😫😍😍😍😍😍

User22: no more naked photos ? 💀💀

Hennessy.2 posted 25mins ago

Hennessy.2: ☃️☃️☃️

❤️                    💭
2,688 liked by Ohgeesy            457

Press for more comments

Ohgeesy: 😫💖

Chanel.xo: u make me more gay 🥵🥵
Ohgeesy replied: just no stop

User45: I'm jelly 😬😭😭😭

I was now sitting drinking with the girls while we waited for our drinks to come but also for some good ass music to dance to. I then looked over at Bee who constantly looked down at her phone.

"Text him if you want" I whisper to her and she shakes her head no wiping a tear.

I then rubbed the side of her arm while hugging her but not completely hugging.

"A Hennessy, Moscato, and Margarita" the guy repeated our orders and we nodded drinking up.

I then felt my phone blow up multiple times.

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: wtf

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: why y'all at the club?

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: brooo

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: answer or I'm pulling up

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: y'all not getting niggas right???

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: bro wtf y'all problem taking her there when we got problems

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: she still my girl wtf

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: answer

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙 5 missed calls

Me: we just having a girl day, I wouldn't cheat on my bby. Plus she not ur girl! If u want her make it up to her 🙄
Read 8:45pm

I then rolled my eyes but didn't let Bee know because I know it would ruin the mood. So I then grab her hand taking her to the dance floor with me and Chanel.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS" I yelled over the music causing Bee to laugh at the kissy face I made.

We were now dancing around and after two hours I noticed them rubbing there feet and I laughed, ha they wished they got shoes now!

I then continued dancing with them taking shot after shots. I was now dancing to some up beat song and twerked in Bee causing her to laugh and I stopped cracking up too.

"Bitch ewww" Bee screeched causing us to crack up and I continued laughing not knowing how to stop laughing and wondered how I was even laughing. Everything felt like it was spinning but I continued being goofy and making the girls enjoy themselves.

Only: Nicki Minaj ft Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown

I then danced around taking about three more shots yelling excitedly laughing. I felt my adrenaline kick in and I pulled us more into the sweaty crowd to cause a little huddle so we can dance in the spotlight.

I was now doing a little dance, at this point I just danced weirdly. I just let my drunkness over take.

12:45pm

"Ugh my head" I whine and run to the near by toilet and threw up.

Where was I ?

I then walked out the restroom to find Chanel and Bee knocked out on the bed. Why were we in a hotel though?

I then saw my phone on the night stand  charging and unplugged it to see what time it was. It was nearly one and I saw Handro been blowing me up for about the longest.

Handro ☃️💚 requested a FaceTime

Handro ☃️💚 accepted

Where the fuck are you; he yelled sounding hella pissed

Papas I honestly have no idea; I laughed feeling a bit tipsy still

No deadass I been calling you all night and morning, where the fuck are you; he sighed sounding and looking tired

I think I over did it all I remember was feeling dizzy and drinking a whole lot; I rubbed my head feeling a big headache come in

Your getting me mad mamas, send me the address aight ; he then hangs up frowning

Well he's for sure fucking mad.

I then looked down to see me in a robe, seriously what happened? Before I can wake up Bee who I last remembered didn't drink. Maybe she knows?

"Morning" I then turn to see a guy in his boxers and I cover my eyes quickly.

"Thanks for last night" I then frown confused and he sits beside me.

"Wait what" I chuckle nervously

"Your the best I ever had" he rubbed my thigh and I get up quickly.

"Woooo wooo I have a boyfriend, sorry I'm confused" I rub my head feeling the headache kick in.

He then gives me a aspirin and water, "so your telling me you don't remember us umm doing it"

"We WHATTT" I yell and he looks down looking shocked.

"We used condom" he adds shrugging trying to make it all seem better. Lemme tell you it did NOT work.

"No no your joking right" I sit down back next to him feeling my eyes water.

"We couldn't have. How could I ?" I then feel tears stream feeling horrible.

"Omygosh it's okay it's okay I won't tell" he says and I feel more tears fall.

"But I know and that's enough, I have to tell him" I then feel my lip tremble and more tears pour.

"Bro What the fuck is this" I then look up to see Handro.

"I'm sorry I heard a girl crying and came in but she was lost and I let her know where she was" the guy says quickly getting up seeing Handro pissed off face.

"Bro next time you help a girl fucking change" Geesy glares at him grabbing me rubbing my back, if only he knew.

"Okay my bad.... I'll um go" the guy mumbles and walks out the room.

"Fenix pissed off" Handro laughs kissing my cheek.

"You okay mamas sorry I got mad I just got worried" he softly says picking my face up by my chin kissing me softly and it takes my all to keep in my tears.

How could I hurt such a thing?

"Ahhhh WHERE AM I " I hear Chanel yell and she looks over at us calming down a bit.

"SHUT UP IM TRYNA SLEEP" Bee groans covering her face with her blanket.

"We'll go home when y'all ready" Handro yawns throwing himself on the bed.

"Cmere mamas" he smiles patting beside him.

I then lay in his chest and shut my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry but you smell baby, you really over did it" Handro then pinches his nose laughing.

"How do I smell" I force a smile

"I don't know you must of passed people who reeked off alcohol and sex" he laughed pushing me off his chest.

"Ima take a shower then" I laugh

Once I was in the shower I let tears fall and I  bit on my lip trying to contain the sobs.

Once I was out and changed into some sweats Handro gave me before taking a shower. I felt terrible and so ashamed, he was so great to me and I cheated.

"Why your eyes red" Handro gets up from the bed quickly and I make a quick stupid excuse that I accidentally got shampoo on my eyes, he believed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 338 23
IM RE EDITING THIS BOOK!! Scarlett and Natasha x daughter one shots and it's mainly angst but some fluffs. Hope you enjoy.
58.6K 846 39
"I can't be around you. You remind of what happened. Every time i see your face, every time i hear your voice, I just can't handle it. Please just go...
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!
45.2K 2.1K 14
💞A short story about BrighWin💞. After a year of being exes what happens when someone wants to reunite again.