My Possessive Alpha ~Mpreg~

Od _KawaiiEren_

Omega Eren Alpha Levi This is the Mpreg version!!! I suck ass at descriptions tbh. Eren is one of the few... Více

Up so I can see comments
Up so I can see comments 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update.
3k

Chapter 12

7.2K 213 77
Od _KawaiiEren_

Oof. Updated all three of my main books within a week or two?! Who am I??

Hope you enjoy!
~

I clutched the robe tightly over me, not quite ready to take it off yet. Levi was already in the shower, his silhouette visible and not helping my rapidly beating heart calm in the slightest. 'I can do this.' I told myself again, 'We won't do anything, we're just going to shower, it's not a big deal.' With that thought and a final breath, I dropped the robe and let it fall to the floor before stepping into the shower.

Levi sent me a kind smile, thankfully keeping his eyes above the waist as I made my way into the shower and stood in front of him. I blushed brightly at the fact we were in here together, and took a few calming breaths before stepping under the spray to wet my hair so I could wash it.

I stepped out of the spray, jumping slightly when I felt hands in my hair, but quickly relaxed when I remembered it was only Levi. Washing. My. Hair. How cute!

'We have the best mate ever!' My wolf howled, preening and purring at the attention we were getting from our mate. I giggled softly at his statement, silently agreeing as I leaned back into Levi's gentle touch. 'I want him to pet me too!'

'He will once we learn to shift.' I laughed, 'But, if you really want to have him pet you right now, you can take over for a bit.'

I was pushed back into my own mind before I could even get a response from my wolf. Typical.

~  Keeko's POV~

"Hello mate!" I chirped, turning around and staring up into Levi's silver eyes. They were beautiful, just like him! "It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Hey." He gently laughed, running his hands through my fur, causing my human stomach to twist into knots. The feeling was weird, more so experiencing it myself through Eren's form, but I kind of liked it. "What's your name?"

"I'm Keeko!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist and clinging to him. "I know your name, its Levi! Can...can I see Akela before I go?"

"Of course, he's been clawing to get out and see you. " Levi mused, still running his hands through my fur as he stared down at me with a smile. I liked his smile, it was really handsome. "I'll give him control right now if you'd like?"

"Yes, please." I said shyly, waiting patiently until I saw Levi's ash like eyes turn a vibrant blue. Akela.

"Mate!" I squealed, jumping up and locking myself around him. Akela let out a loud, joyous, laugh as he held me to his human body. It felt nice to be connected like this. Holding each other closely...and just feeling him.

"Hello little mate." He spoke through Levi, sounding the same, yet different all at once. "I'm happy to be able to finally hold you."

"Me too." I hummed, nuzzling against his scent gland as he held me. "Could we finish washing my fur? The soap is starting to slide down my face."

"Of course." Akela said, letting me down before pushing me back under the spray of water to let the shampoo rise out. He helped scrub most of it away, leaving me a purring mess as he did so. It felt nice. Once the soap was out of my fur, Akela grabbed the bottle marked conditioner and helped me put it into my fur.

 Human fur was a lot different than our wolf fur; it needed a lot of washing and brushing. I never understood why Eren washed our human fur all the time. Us wolves didn't need the pampering. It was nice, but weird.

"I miss you all the time." I softly spoke as Akela threaded his fingers through my human fur, spreading the conditioner throughout my coat. "I feel the bond, and were together through Levi and Eren...but I miss you."

"I miss you too, Keeko." Akela said with a small, sad smile. "We will be bonded soon, after the ceremony. Then, we will be joined again, and you will learn to shift and we can bond through our forms."

"I know." I sighed, running my hand along the expanse of his chest. "It's still a long wait."

'I'm sorry Keeko.' Eren softly spoke, reminding me that I had not blocked him away from this private moment, and that it was almost time to give him back control.

'It's alright. As Akela said, we will be bonded soon.' I responded, trying to ease my humans nerves. 

"I have to go soon." I informed Akela, who looked physically wounded by the words. "Eren and I do not know the consequences of me being in his form for too long without my own. We almost couldn't switch back once."

"I see." He sighed, running his hand across my cheek. "Could I at least kiss you before we go?"

"Of course." I laughed, blushing brightly. I closed my eyes as Akela leaned down, locking our lips in a warm embrace. Our lips danced as we drew closer to one another, not wanting to let each other go and be cut off until the marking ceremony. Sadly, it had to be done and I slowly gave control back to Eren, clinging to the memory of Akela as I went.

~Eren's POV~

My face heated up as I realized that Keeko gave back control while we were still locked in a passionate embrace with our mate. Only Levi hadn't been given control yet...so I was left kissing his wolf.

"Keeko," He whispered as we pulled away from eachother. I let out an embarrassed squeak at my wolfs little trick on him. "Oh. Hello my little mate. I'm Akela."

"H-hi." I mumbled shyly, looking up at him through my lashes. "Sorry about Keeko, he's a bit cheeky."

'Excuse you.' My wolf playfully scoffed.

"He is indeed." Akela agreed with a laugh. "Although, I've been told you're a bit of a minx yourself."

"Oh my goddess." I gasped in horror. "What ever he told you is a lie!"

"Oh really?" Akela asked, clearly amused and he backed me into the shower wall. "So, you don't like the idea of Levi and I pinning you to the bed and ravishing you completely?"

"No?" I whispered out, trying to ignore my growing arousal. Pretty soon, Akela would smell it, and I'd be doomed.

"Keeko begs to differ." Akela mused, nuzzling his way into my neck. "He knows everyhting about you, and informed me about quite a bit of your naughty little desires."

"I'm feeling bullied." I pouted, arching into his hold as he mouthed at the flesh on my neck. 

"We'd never bully you, my precious little mate." Akela promsied, leaving small kisses along the base of my shoulder, before climbing back up to my ear. "Well...maybe we will in bed."

"This is so embarassing." I whined out pathetically. "You're worse than Keeko!"

'I feel like that's an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment.' Keeko spoke. Still leaving me to deal with our aroused Alpha mate all on my own. 'What? This is your chance to bond. Have fun!'

"That I am." Akela laughed, finally pulling away from my neck, looking back down at me with an amused, happy smile. "I will let you continue your shower little mate, Levi wishes to have back control."

"Goodbye, Akela." I said, giving him a small pet, watching as his blue eyes faded back to grey until Levi was fully in control. "Your wolf was nice."

"Sorry he groped you." Levi apologized, a light blush spread across his cheeks.

"It was Keekos fault, don't apologize." I laughed, stepping away from him to rinse out the conditioner. "We do need to hurry though, we're supposed to be having lunch with everyone."

"Tch, I forgot about that." Levi groaned in annoyance, grabbing the bottle of shampoo, quickly washing his hair as I began to wash down my body.

We took a few more minutes in the shower, before finally getting out and getting dressed. I put on a simple pair of grey sweatpants, and a plain black t-shirt, then stood by the door to wait for Levi. He also dressed plainly, picking out a pair of jeans with a grey tank, before taking my hand and leading me back down the stairs.

Everyone was sat around the table when we talked into the kitchen and I quickly apologized for being late.

"It's alright, Luna Eren." Alpha Ymir spoke up from her seat at the head of the table. "Please, have seat, we have much to discuss. I took the empty seat beside Hanji, sending her a small smile, grabbing my cup to take a sip as Levi took the chair next to mine.

"Levi," Ymir began. "We sent out hunting parties after you informed us about Kolt, but no traces of him were found. I spoke with Alpha Keith earlier today and we decided that we will meet after you leave to discuss the plans you made yesterday, as to not distrurb your ceremony."

"Thank you, Ymir." Levi said, bowing his head slightly in respect. "We need to find him soon though. From what Eren informed me, I can only assume that he will be a danger to all our packs. He is most likely still trying to take Eren for himself as well, and you being in alliance with me makes you an enemy to him."

"I will reach out to all of my alliances, Levi. There will be no place left for him to hide, we will send every pack after him if that is what it takes." Ymir confidently spoke.

"What specific things make you think he's a danger to all packs?" Declan asked, looking between Levi and I. 

"As you know, very few lower packs tend to worship other god and goddesses than our true ones." Levi began to explain. "Only this flea seems to worship and force others to worship Selene herself."

"Whoa, you meen the Titaness, Selene?" Haze asked. They knew about the other gods and goddesses out there as well? "I thought she was cast out."

"She was," Levi confirmed. "I dont think we really need to worry about her, my father and the goddesses can take care of her. I'm worried about what he may do if he convinces people to follow her, she was a violent Titan when she ruled, he'll use that to turn any followers into violent wolves. They'd be worse than the rogues if they began to follow her teachings."

"What do you mean?" I tentatively asked. "How could they be worse than the rogues?"

"Selene believed in sacrifices...mothers, children, other wolves, anything alive would please her." Levi explained. "Her followers became bloodthirsty and brutal, and did anything she asked of them. If Kolt can convince them to follow her and her teachings, he'll create a pack more violent than any rogues we've seen."

"If she started teaching and demanding things from wolves or anyone again, she would be stopped by the gods and goddesses though." Declan stated. 

"I never said she'd be teaching these wolves." Levi spoke, locking eyes with Declan. "Kolt would lead them and use her as a shield to justify what ever he does or makes them do. How many followers did he gain in your pack Eren?"

"Not many, just his closest warriors, maybe even his Beta." I answered. "Most of us stayed faithful to the Goddesses and God. You don't think they're hiding in your pack right now do you?"

"Our pack." He corrected, before looking back down at the table, his body tense. "There is a chance that one of his followers are in the pack though. We need to get back home, now."

"Alpha," Hanji began standing up in alarm. "We wont reach home until morning, plus if they were hiding in our pack, they won't do anything until either the ceremony or our return. Kolt wants Eren as his mate, he'll wait for his return. I'll call Farlan to let him know what's going on, but for now we need a plan for when we get back."

"Declan, get Alpha Keith on the phone, tell him we need an emergency meeting, tonight." Ymir said, standing up, and ordering the working wolves to clear away the table before turning back to Levi and I. "We will discuss what to do when he arrives, and if need be we will call council with all packs and call for Kolt's immediate execution."

"W-wait!" I frantically spoke, standing up from my seat. "We don't even know if any of this is true, it's just speculation at the moment."

"We can't risk this, Eren." Levi said calmly, taking my hand and pulling me back down into my chair. "Selene may have nothing to do with this, and he could simply be using rogues like we suggested before. But, we definitely know that he's dangerous and angry, and that he wants you. Our ceremony is the perfect time to strike, we must take precautions for that sake of our pack."

"Okay," I nodded, letting out a calming breath before addressing both him and Ymir, trying to muster up as much confidence as I could. "But, the idea of Selene being involved stays between our three packs. No one else knows until we are certain. We cannot cause an uproar based on speculation, for now, all anyone needs to know is that Kolt is gaining rogues and is planning on attacking the pack of Lyceius."

"I agree." Ymir spoke, respect shining in her eyes, for the way I took charge. I tried not be embarrassed about it, but it was second nature to me at this point. "We will still have a meeting with Keith tonight, then you may return home for your ceremony."

I watched as she left the room, most likely to go find Declan and be in on the call, with her mate following closely behind her. The others left as well, preparing for tonight's meeting and Alpha Keith's arrival. 

Levi and I stayed a moment longer before heading to our room to get changed into more appropriate attire for tonight. I let out a sigh as we entered the room, and took a seat on the bed as I watched Levi go through our bags to get us clothes.

"I'm proud of you. I hope you know that." Levi suddenly said as he threw some clothes onto the bed beside me. "You took charge, and spoke like a true pack leader."

I blushed at that. I wasn't really sure what came over me in that moment, but I didn't regret it, more so since Levi was proud of me for doing so.

Maybe I was going to 

~
Not proof read.

How do we feel about Keeko and Akela and their soft moment?

So I was going to name Eren's wolf Titan, but it seemed cheesy and everyone else names his wolf that so I decided to switch it up. Keeko was a really cute name I found, and Akela is a name I've always liked for a dog/wolf. (If I wrote titan before, please let me know)

Also, when Keeko says he misses Akela it's because theyre not fully bonded yet and it feels like there's a distance between them. Marking is what completely bonds mates to each other, without it you begin to feel a distance between you and your mate.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 587 19
Giovanni Moretti, the most handsome and successful Alpha of all times. He is a womanizer. Already 26 years old and he hasn't found his goddess given...
3.9M 170K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
8.6K 212 9
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (1/8/24) "Call me love. Not Alpha." "But Alpha." "Love." "But love, I am scared." *** Who would have thought that Edmun Harlen's...
72.1K 2.1K 22
Notes and Info. Eren is part of the Maria Pack. He lives with his parents Carla and Grisha Jaeger. He also lives with his adopted sister Mikasa who...