Where I Found You

By letdown

***THE SEQUEL TO HOW I SEE YOU*** Will & Alyssa never thought that it'd work out this way, but boy it did. As... More

Chapter 1 - Will.
Chapter 2 - Alyssa here.
Chapter 3 - Will, now.
Chapter 4 - It's Alyssa.
Chapter 5 - Will now.
Chapter 6 - Alyssa.
Chapter 8 - Alyssa here.
Chapter 9 - Will.
Chapter 10 - Jack..
Chapter 11 - Alyssa.
Chapter 12 - Will
Chapter 13 - Jack here.
Chapter 14 - Alyssa now.
Chapter 15 - It's Will.
Chapter 16 - Jack now.
Chapter 17 - Alyssa now.
Chapter 18 - Will now.
Chapter 19 - It's Jack.
Chapter 20 - Alyssa.
Chapter 21 - It's Jack.
Chapter 22 - Alyssa here.
Chapter 23 - Jack now.
Chapter 24 - Alyssa now.
Chapter 25 - Will here.
Chapter 26 - Jack here.
Chapter 27 - Will.
Chapter 28 - Alyssa here.
Chapter 29 - It's Will.
Chapter 30 - Jack now.
Chapter 31 - Alyssa.
Chapter 32 - It's Will.
Chapter 33 - Jack here.
Chapter 34 - Alyssa.
Chapter 35 - It's Jack.
Chapter 36 - Alyssa.
Chapter 37 - Will now.
Chapter 38 - Jack here.
Chapter 39 - Alyssa.
Chapter 40 - Will now.
Chapter 41 - Alyssa.
Chapter 42 - It's Will.
Chapter 43 - Jack.
Chapter 44 - Alyssa.
Chapter 45 - Jack.
Chapter 46 - Alyssa.
Chapter 47 - Will here.
Chapter 48 - Alyssa now.
Chapter 49 - Will now.
Chapter 50 - It's Alyssa.
Epilogue - Will, once more.
Author's Note

Chapter 7 - Will here.

2.2K 52 10
By letdown

Chapter 7 - Will here.

The morning has come. The day has come. The hour has come. As I haul my two bags into the back of the car, my parents just stand near the front door, watching me. These days I wonder what's on their mind. I never used to care, but now I do - even though it appears to others that I'm even more careless than before.

When I'm done loading the car, I stroll back up the drive, and they come down to meet me.

"Well, it looks like I'm going now," I tell them. My eyes dart between them, while they both just fix their stare on me.

My mum presses a hand to her mouth, and then steps towards me, wrapping me in a gentle hug. "Oh, I am going to miss you, Will. You're going to call us every weekend, right? Oh, Lord - the house is going to be so empty!"

"Don't worry. I'll call you." I rub her back comfortingly, and meet my dad'd eye. "And I'll come home in October."

While my mother just nods and steps back, my dad murmurs, "Good luck. Stay out of trouble, a'ight?" He pats me on the back.

"Will do." I straighten up, and look between them both. As much as this feels strange, and I'm surely going to get into some sticky situations in Cambridge, I'm excited to leave. I've only ever stayed away from home on school trips or at Tai's or Lewis's house, and that was only for three days at the most.

"I'll miss you both," I tell them earnestly, and then hug my mum again, kissing her forehead. She then stretches up to ruffle my hair and kiss my cheek lightly.

"I love you," they both tell me at the same time, and I just smile.

"Love you too."

"Okay - Will. Get in the car before I start crying," My mum laughs, and hooks her arm through my dad's. I do as she says - strolling back down the drive with them following me.

I climb into the car and start the engine, peering through the open window at them. And when they wave, I wave.

And when my mum calls, "Bye, Will," I nod and drive away.

-

An hour later, I'm pulling my bags heavily through a white corridor with white walls, looking around for Room 71.

I've received my key and information and everything else, so when I reach the door that looks to be mine, I slide the key through the hole and turn it.

When they said I was sharing with another guy, I didn't really know what to expect.

I certainly didn't expect this - clothes and CDs and books strewn across the whole cream-carpeted floor, and Candy Shop beating out from a shiny black iPod dock on the wall. God - how old is that song?

I look around for the culprit as I throw my bags onto the floor, to see a whole mass of black afro hair showing from behind a desk chair.

"Uh- hello," I announce loudly, and slam the door shut, just to make sure he can hear me over the deafening rap music. Afro guy stands up and reaches for the iPod on the dock, tearing it out and turning to face me.

This guy has got to be at least a foot smaller than me. With big black-rimmed glasses and an explosion of black hair, he has an African look about him. I slowly make my way over and he grins, showing pearly white teeth.

"'S up." He raises a hand and I'm pleased to hear he has a south-London accent.

"Er- hey." I nod and as the little guy holds out his hand, and I reach out to shake it, but he quickly takes it back, shoving it back in the air.

"Too slow!" He yells excitedly, and my assumptions are confirmed - I'm going to be roomies with a lunatic.

"Uh- okay?"

I look around the room, shoving my hands back into my pockets. It's quite simple, really - two single beds with hospital-white sheets, two chests of drawers, and a desk with a mini fridge underneath. On the far side of the room, facing the beds, is a wall made almost entirely of two large windows, letting the afternoon sunlight pour into the room. Looking off to the left, I see that there is a door, probably leading to the bathroom.

"It's very . . ."

"White?" My room mate replies, then nods. He smirks. "I feel very out of place." He gestures to his dark skin on his arm, and we both chuckle.

"I'm Will. Palmer."

He turns around and then jumps onto the bed nearest the right wall. "Sterling Jackson."

My eyebrows raise a little, and I think, Interesting name. I shove my bags towards the chest of drawers which doesn't have clothes spilling out of it, and begin to 'unpack' - ie, throwing things at reckless abandon into the drawers.

"Nice to meet you," I tell him over my shoulder, and quickly kick my now empty bags under my bed.

Sterling nods, then swaggers over to the mini fridge, plucking a Coke can out and popping it open. "You sound like you're from around my area."

"Ahuh. Kingston. I moved to Oxford a while ago though. So when did you get here?"

Sterling pushes off the ground with his little legs and parks his butt on the wooden desk. "Two hours ago. My mama's all worked up about me getting here on time, so she woke me up at like six in the morning and forced me into her car."

I chuckle. "You don't drive?"

For the first time, his expression shifts from the hyper mode to something not as cheerful. "No. Couldn't afford it."

"Oh, right."

He looks like he's about to say something else, however just at that moment my pocket vibrates and my ringtone starts up. I quickly pull my phone out and look at the caller ID. Alyssa's smiling face from two years ago stares up at me, and I didn't notice Sterling has come to peer over my shoulder at my phone screen until he lets out a low whistle.

"Well, that is one fine-"

"Don't say anything," I warn him, making him grin. "That's my girlfriend."

Sterling looks from me, to the phone screen, then back at me, with his mouth slightly open. Then, "Can i just say this - Damn!" he exclaims.

I roll my eyes and smirk, getting up off the bed and pressing Answer.

"Hey," I greet her cheerfully.

Her voice comes through as just plain excited, and guilt pulses through me. "Hi! Are you here yet?"

"Yeah," I say and look at Stirling. "I'm in Room Seventy-one and I've, ah, met my room mate."

"Oh. I've got it a bit different - I've got a room to myself," I hear her say. "I'm in number fifty three."

"Okay," I respond. Just the sound of her voice is music to my ears. Nerves, excited ones, twist my stomach at the thought of seeing her. "Shall I come to you or you come to me?"

"I don't mind. I'm just unpacking," she tells me excitedly. I hear something fall onto the floor in the background. "Whoops!"

I laugh. "Okay, I'll come to you, Alyssa. I'll see you in a second."

"Sure, see you."

When I put the phone back in my pocket, I turn to Sterling, who is staring at me while unwrapping headphones from around his iPod.

"I'll catch you later," I tell him.

He nods and raises a hand. "I'll be here. In my music chamber."

-

Finding Room 53 proves harder than I expected. The corridors are packed with freshmen hauling bags through and following each other and just looking plain lost. I end up asking an oriental-looking girl where the fifties rooms are and she directs me to them in an accent I can barely understand.

At last I find myself outside a white door with the number 53 on it, and I knock once. Everything is silent almost on this corridor apart from a blond guy halfway down the hallway whispering on a mobile phone.

I don't wait for more than two seconds before the door swings open, and I'm stood facing the beauty queen that is Alyssa Malburgh. Her golden, sunshine coloured hair flows beautifully down over her rounded chest and her green eyes light up when they catch onto mine. She's even more stunning than she was two years ago, and that's just dazzling. I watch as she stares up and down me for a second, then her smooth, pink, heart-shaped lips curve into a smile and I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around her, and lift her up so her legs wrap aroud my waist and her chin rests on my shoulder. I hold her like a life line.

"Oh, Alyssa." I bury my face into her hair and inhale, finding she still has the same sweet, floral, fruity scent. That seductive, comforting scent.

"I missed you," she breathes into my ear, and her arms squeeze my torso tight.

I press a soft kiss against her smooth neck and murmur, "God I missed you too. I missed you so much." I'm so happy I'm shaking. I feel like I've just climbed off a roller coaster - my blood is pumping hard and my heart's pounding like crazy.

I quickly carry her into her room and shut the door, placing her on the floor. She's still the same height as she was two years ago - but now her head barely skims my chest because I've grown even more. It's adorable.

She wraps her arms around me and looks up at me lovingly - her eyes are full of sparkles.

"Do you think I look any different?" she asks me shyly, and I notice her pulling her top down from when it was crinkled from me lifting her up.

I grin broadly and eye her up and down. One thing I notice, even though I don't say it, is I'm sure her . . . Well, her chest is more round. Even more than before. I try to concentrate on any other features but she just looks older. Maybe the way she stands now is even more sexy.

I just wrap my arms around her, and rest my head on hers affectionately. "Not really. You're still beautiful as ever." I kiss her blonde head and she starts to stroke the outline of my chest muscles through my shirt with her fingers.

"Thanks, Will," she murmurs softly and then grins shyly. "I think you just look more grown up. And taller."

"Hmm," I sigh and slowly stroke down her arms with my hands. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Will."

My hands reach hers and I twine our fingers together, then pull her gently towards her bed. I lie down and close my eyes, and she crawls to me on her knees before resting her head against my chest, curling her body into me.

For a few minutes I just listen to her breathing, in sync with mine. I then turn onto my side to face her and I open my eyes to see that hers are closed, her chest rising and falling ever so gently.

I take her hand, beginning to trace circles over her smooth skin. I lift it to my lips and then lead soft kisses up her arm to her bare shoulder. I tweak the strap of her blue tank top with my hand and then start to trail my other one up from her hip to her chest. I notice her body tremble slowly and her eyelids flutter, but she doesn't open them fully. I lean down to kiss her gently, and my hand reaches her chest, cupping the side. Slowly, I move on top of her and she begins to slowly return my kisses. I feel my stomach do a few somersaults as her hand lifts from the bed and she reaches up to caress my face.

The kiss is gentle yet electrifying, and somehow sexier than a deep, lustful, passionate one. It's everything our first kiss after two years should be. She tastes just as I remember - of strawberries and sugar mixed with the soft, airy taste of just Alyssa. Just her. She's all I want. She's all I need to stay sane, and right now I just want to lock her away from the world and keep her forever, and pretend all that crap I did never happened.

But it did. And as she traces her hand down to my neck, then shoulder, then chest, her hips moving up off the bed ever so slightly, I have to slow the kiss down to control my anger at myself and my pain and distress. I can't let her see it.

One day. One day is what I'm going to have with her, before I tell her the real story. One day to make up for the past two years. I don't know what'll happen, or where we'll go, but this one day has got to last forever in my memory.

"I love you," I whisper again. Simply because I do. I love her to death. Everything about her aura and gentleness and the curve of her cheek to neck to shoulder to chest to arm to hip to thigh to calf. The softness of her curly golden hair and the gentle light in her forest-green eyes. The way she presses herself as close as she can to me when we kiss. The way she trusts me, and holds onto me and makes me feel like I'm not that bad after all. And the way she speaks and laughs and smiles like everything is suddenly so wonderful on earth. Alyssa could make everyone believe something she wanted them to, just like she could turn a gay guy straight, I'm sure.

I bend my head and rest my face in her smooth neck, as she caresses the back of my sticking up hair. I close my eyes and listen to her pulse, her breathing, the movement of her fingers over my shirt as she strokes my chest. I play with the belt loops on her denim shorts and then place my hand on the small of her back, under her shirt.

"I love you too," she whispers lightly, her body trembling from shivers that I am causing. "Do you . . . Remember our song?"

Smiling, I nod and lift my head up to rest my forehead on hers, our noses touching, our lips centimetres apart. "Ahuh. Yellow. I listened to it a lot, recently . . ."

She trails her fingers down my chest, over my shirt. Her eyes are smiling, shining. The skin between her eye and temple becomes creased as she narrows them and tilts her head to the side, observing me.

"What is it?"

"Nothing," she murmurs immediately. "I just can't believe we're finally together again. I don't feel worried, or sad or anything anymore. And the good thing is that we're away from my parents . . ."

I grin and raise an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? What does that mean?" Slowly, sensually, I trail my fingers down her thigh, over the denim and then her bare skin.

She shivers lightly. "Mm, I don't know . . ."

I chuckle and slowly push up onto my knees, bending my head and lifting Alyssa's knee. I kiss down from where her shorts end halfway down her thigh, then to her smooth knee. I slowly turn my eyes up to meet hers, which are full of lust and want. She only whispers heavily, "More . . . "

So I lead a heated trail of soft, tender kisses down to her ankle, finally taking her slim, small bare foot in both my hands and massaging it slowly from the sole.

When I let go, I'm suddenly knocked backwards. Finding her lying on top of me, I chuckle and reach up to tuck a curl of her hair back behind her ear, my finger running as light as a feather over the silky skin of her neck. As she makes herself comfortable on me, I close my eyes and feel her head resting on my chest, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"Damn, it's been such a long time since we did this."

She nods slowly. "I know. I really missed you. I'm so glad this worked out so perfectly."

I can't open my eyes. I can't look at her right now, not now that she's said that. Those hopeful green eyes make me feel like I'm someday going to drown in guilt. I don't make a movement, and she doesn't speak for a while.

It's beautiful, just lying here in eachother's arms, her heartbeat so close to mine. Her breathing in time with mine. Our bodies fit together so perfectly it's as if we were made to just be like this. But then I'm reminded that we weren't - cause I fucked up, big time.

"Do you want to go anywhere today? I think it's about half four now," Alyssa whispers, her voice binging me back down to earth. "When do your classes start?"

"Day after tomorrow," I mumble, her hair brushing against my lips.

"Mine start tomorrow," she breathes, and turns her head backwards, raising her chin, to look me in the eye again.

"I don't mind what we do today. Do you know anywhere there is to go?" I ask her quietly, trailing my fingers up and down her smooth arm.

As she trembles from my touch - I love how I can still make that happen - she says lightly, "Well, there's just the grounds. But I think there's a coffee shop or something."

I pull a face. "Nah, let's stay here. I prefer to just cuddle with you."

As we both laugh, Alyssa sits up onto her knees and looks down at me. Damn, that position is arousing. Very much so. I smile and lean up on my elbows, so her clear face is just above mine. The line of her nose, the shape of her eyelids, the curve of her lips, are all so clear to my eyes. I watch as she slides away from me slowly, then crawls across the bed. Her body curves and she moves slowly, and I can just tell it's effortless. She's oblivious to how much I'm getting turned on. Then she reaches for her bag, and pulls out a small pale blue book. I cock my head to the side curiously, intrigued by her actions as she crawls back towards me and snuggles up in between my arm and chest. I lie back down and settle her beside me, then ask her what the blue book is.

"Photos," she tells me simply, her eyes full of light. "I don't remember most of them, but some of them I do. I love all of them, anyway."

Grinning, I eye her happy features and kiss the base of her neck ever do lightly before brushing back a strand of her hair. As she opens the album, she leans her head against mine and then props the album open on the first page, between our bodies.

The first pictures are of us when we were about ten. Damn my hair was awful. I look like a kid marine or something it's so short. Alyssa looks like I remember her - little and cute and girly and crazy. Then Tai is also in the picture, sporting a crazy spiky hairdo and a big grin with a tooth missing. Alyssa is in the middle, with Tai's and my arm's around her, and in the background is the park we would go to every Friday after school.

The next one is just Tai and Alyssa having some sort of water fight with plastic bottles. My stomach clenches as the sight of Tai and for the millionth time I miss him. Damn we had some good times, and he was always the one I could fall back on.

"You remember these, don't you?" I murmur into her ear.

"Yeah. I meant I don't remember . . ." she turns the pages a few more forward, "These."

It's the prom pictures. Alyssa in that gorgeous stunning sexy fucking beautiful pale blue dress and Zara, with Reina and some other girls. Then there is one of just me and Alyssa, my arms wrapped around her chest from behind, both of us laughing. I've got that photo on my phone. I miss those days of not having secrets and not feeling so much like a dick. Back then things were still bad, but compared to now they were pure. Purer than I ever got as a teenager.

Then it's everyone. Alyssa, me, Tai, Zara, Reina, Lewis, Jordon, Evan, Cherice. We all look so damn happy and so friendly with eachother that I have to look away. It hurts my heart - it really does. As I just play absent mindedly with Alyssa's slim fingers beside me, I stare down at the white duvet and sigh unknowingly.

"What's wrong?" she mumbles gently, and I'm pleased to see from my peripheral vision that she closes the photo album.

"Nothin'," I grunt, and turn my eyes slowly back to her seeking ones.

Alyssa bites her lip and I am faintly aware of her tracing slow patterns on my chest, over the line of my muscle through my shirt.

"I'm sorry," she breathes, and closes her eyes quick. "I didn't mean to . . . You know . . . I don't know."

I pull her close and rest my head on her chest, and feeling her fingers threading through my hair I tell her neck, "It's not you. I just . . . I don't wanna see them right now, okay?" I put it gently. I don't want to offend her or make it seem like it's her fault. "It hurts, Alyssa."

"Sorry," she repeats, and wraps her legs around my middle. "I didn't mean . . ."

"Shh. It's okay. It's alright," I assure her, and press her tight against me, her soft clothed breasts pressing against my hard chest. "We're alright," I murmur into her ear and trace patterns on her back. This silences her, and she breathes slowly, yet as if she's trying to keep it quiet and it requires a lot of effort. I'm exciting her, and as I move my hands lower down her back towards her butt, she grabs one suddenly, making me stop.

I can't see her face - she's resting it on my shoulder - but all I think is, Shit, I've gone overboard. It's shown me for what I am - an idiot who races ahead too much and messes around.

"Sorry, is it too intense?" I whisper lightly into her small ear, and trail my hands back up to her back, caressing her golden hair as a comforting gesture.

I notice that she is holding one of my hands in the air in hers. She keeps her face turned away from mine, and my heart pounds with worry.

Until she pulls it down, back towards our intertwined bodies. And she breathes shakily, exhaling slowly and then inhaling quickly. I close my eyes and just feel.

My hand reaches her chest, guided by her, she holds onto my fingers and places it against the very front of her breast. I slowly curl my hand over it, my eyes still shut tight. I can feel her actual heart thumping and pumping hard against my palm and I cup it gently, as gently and un-tight as physically possible.

"I like . . . Intense." Her voice just drips with pure sexiness. Seductiveness. Sensuality. And the way she's nervous just makes it even more sexy.

I bite back a grin, and move my other hand back down to her rounded butt. Her curves are making me go wild. I don't know how I'm going to survive the night like this. And as she lifts her head and rests her hands on my chest, her lips brush against mine.

But a brush isn't enough.

Soon we're kissing wildly and back lying down with her underneath, moving hard against each other. I want to explore every inch of her and this time I let myself without hesitations, just as her hands roam my chest and back and neck and hair and butt. Alyssa's hands can do some fucking wonderful things. Her lips move eagerly against mine, her tongue delving into my mouth and mine running against hers. There is more tongue action here than any other of our kisses. God, there's more everything. I don't even know how we're both breathing as we go on and on for ages. It could be minutes, hours, days - I don't care. All I know is that Alyssa's right here and that's all that matters. I can touch and kiss her like I never did before. She's worth a million or more of all those other girls.

And it completely escapes my mind, as my hands run slowly down her curves, that I will regret this and so will she, when the truth comes out.

---

So what did you think? Sexy enough? Ooohhh, Alyssa is gonna be mad . . . (;

VOTE

COMMENT

ET FAN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.7K 35
**Previously known as ROOMMATES WITH MR. BAD BOY** Ren Harper is finally on her last year of college. She's a straight A student, she never drinks an...
272K 3.7K 54
THERE ARE SEQUELS!!!! They first met in high school, part away senior year, and meet 1 1/2 years later in LA! But there is a little trouble here and...
1.8K 71 12
The sequel to 'see you tomorrow night'. this is 2 years after their break up. once lauren is in her 2nd year in college. (Not edited)
110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️