๐ง๐จ.๐Ÿ“ | [UMBRELLA ACADEMY]

By -SEXCIFY

{imagines book} includes smut we all know that jawline can ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–™ highest rankings: #1 in fivehargreeves #70... More

requests + symbols
drunk
who are you?
his habits (#)
needy (+)
the night we met
his turns ons/offs (#)
smutty smut
needy pt.2
$
needy pt.3 (+)
what you guys do as a couple+gifs (#)
uwu
the 50th floor
important!
the few things that make him happy (#)
don't go
things he said + pics (#)
pillow fight (+)
things you do that make him mad (#)
dolores (+)
HI
something new (+)
69
captured
when he realized he liked you
sexting (+)
season 2 five
SURPRISE

coffee (+)

49.7K 590 3.5K
By -SEXCIFY

a/n: this is turning into a smut book i'm so sorry

wc: 2368

warnings: hmm "+" 🥵 and kinda kinky 😳

-

you angrily walk to your car, slamming the door once you got in with your order from griddys.

"why do people gotta be so weird" you mumble to yourself, cursing under your breath.

you were 16 and just got a job as a postmates deliverer. a couple minutes ago you got a notification for someone who wanted straight black coffee. a quarter to midnight.

in the notes section it read:

this better not take ages to come

you scoff as you think about it. rude AND drinks black coffee at midnight. probably some 60 year old grouch.

as you drive, you think of who this guy may be, what he looks like, and why he needs coffee this late. it's none of your business of course but you still wanted to know.. in case it was some serial killer.. or rapist.. or both.

you shiver, shifting. you're overthinking again.

your strange thoughts are interrupted when your gps tells you that you have arrived.

you glance up to see that your parked in front of a big building, in the middle of a couple stores.

this person is already weird and now the house isn't even a house??

hesitantly, you get out of your car with the cup of coffee.

you shiver as you walk through the cold air to the gated entrance. there was only a few streetlights with poorly working bulbs. you were nervous of the circumstances.

you push the gate open with a slight creak, then you walk up the small amount of stairs to the big two-door entrance.

slowly, you bring your hand up to knock. but before your hand even reaches the wood, the door snaps open, shocking you.

you gasp and almost drop the coffee.

"what the fuc- you were just standing there this whole time?! fucking weirdo-" you exclaim.

you quickly shut up when you take in his features.

well

sure ain't a 60 year old man.

"hi", the kid around your age says sarcastically.

"is that my coffee?" he asks, pointing to what was grasped in your hand.

you reply, flustered, "o-oh yeah, here" you say, passing him the cup.

he takes it.

"well, took long enough" he sighs, "by the way, you're not getting a tip. you took ages to get here and you called me a weirdo".

you scoff. suddenly he's less attractive.

"i took 15 minutes and you ARE weird. who drinks coffee this late?.. who even drinks coffee at all. it's gross" you ramble on.

he stares at you with a blank expression.

"coffee is not gross. it's an energizer that is quite enjoyable" he argues.

cold wind passes by and you shiver.

he notices this and invites you inside.

"come in" he says, moving to the side so you could pass.

"what? no. it's late and you're a strang-"

he cuts you off.

"goddammit just come in. i see that you're cold so i'll get you one of my sisters sweaters, and you can go". he continues, "..and you need to try coffee. you only think it's gross because you haven't had it customed to your liking".

you stand there dumbfounded.

"huh?"

he scrunches his eyebrows.

"imbecile". he mutters, before grabbing your wrist and pulling you in.

"sit here" he says, pointing to one of the chairs beside the table in the kitchen.

you do as he's told, confused to what's even happening, and why you were in this hot, yet annoying, boys house.. or whatever this place was.

you watch from your seat as he walks up to his cupboards and grabs a mug. you watch his hands as he firmly wraps them around it.

damn can he wrap those hands around your neck inste-

"do you like sugar" he asks, not turning around.

you don't answer, still fantasizing about his features.

he turns around and walks over to you with the cup, sugar, and cream.

the sound of the items hitting the table in front of you snaps you out of your thoughts.

he takes the coffee you delivered him and dumps half of it into the cup.

he pushes it towards you.

"add however much you want. and whatever makes it taste good". he states, with no emotion.

you weren't even listening. instead, you were looking at his hands again. fantasizing about things he could do with those long fingers.

fuck

"what?" he asks, confusion written on his face.

your eyes go wide.

"did i say something out loud?" you hesitantly ask.

"you just cursed" he answers and you nod, thankfully.

"did you hear what i said? try the coffee" he demands, not too harsh, but kind of.

your face scrunches up in disgust.

"no. i told you. i don't like coffee"

he sighs in irritation and walks around to your side of the table, taking a seat next to you.

he takes the cup and adds a few tablespoons of sugar and a splash of heavy cream.

as he does so, he speaks

"too sweet for my liking, but you look like someone who'd like this kind of coffee".

you watch him stir the mixture.

his hands. you can't stop staring at them.

he finishes and hands you the cup of the gross liquid you hate.

you take it, disgust shown in your face.

he sees this and rolls his eyes, "just try it".

you sigh and bring the cup to your lips. as the coffee reaches your tongue, you are surprised to say that it's actually good.

you gulp it down and he laughs, seeing your stubborn self actually enjoy it like he thought so.

"told you", he says with a grin.

after you finish it, you place the cup back on the table.

"ok. you were right", you sigh, "but black coffee is gross" you joke.

you look up to see him staring at your lips.

your hand goes up to them self consciously.

"is there coffee on my face?" you question, frantically wiping around it, hoping to get it off.

he nods, pointing to his own chin, "its right-" he groans, knowing you won't get it. he brings his thumb up to your bottom lip, and swipes the coffee off of it. "-here".

your eyes follow his hand as he does so.

you're surprised to see that he didn't pull back his hand from your face yet, instead it's still resting on your bottom lip, as he slowly pulls it down.

this gesture was so hot to you. you were confused to where the sudden lust came from.. but you liked it.

his thumb lets go and your lip snaps back into place.

he gulps as he retracts his hand, but you stop him from doing so.

you liked whatever was happening. you liked the tension, and more importantly, his hands.

your hand was still firmly wrapped around his wrist.

you slowly release it, trailing your hand to his fingers, where you grabbed his pointer finger.

you bring it up to your lips and carefully put it into your mouth, slowly swirling your tongue around it.

you hear him groan and look up to see him staring at you, eyes low and lust-filled.

you're taken by surprise when he adds another finger in, pushing it back a little further.

this action causes you to moan, closing your eyes as you suck on his fingers that you so badly wanted in you, somewhere else.

your moan is what pushes him over the edge, making him pull his fingers out and grab your waist.

he puts you on the table and then pushes you down, so that you're on your back.

"i don't know you, " he states, as he unbuttons his shirt. "but i want you".

you smirk and sit up, pulling off your shirt.

"i don't know you" you repeat, your handgrabbing the waistband on his slacks, before rubbing his area. he moans, his head falling back a little. "-but i want you too..". your hands travel to his neck where you pull him down to your level, "..in me", you whisper.

he lips tug into a smile before he smashes them into yours.

you both tasted like coffee, his bitter, yours sweet.

you undo your bra and throw it to somewhere in the room. he pulls away from the heated kiss to go your neck, where he attacks it by sucking hard and licking the spots he did. this created marks that he loved seeing.

you moan loudly when he sucks on your soft spot.

you feel him smile into your skin and he stops, making you groan.

he sits up to take in the sight your body. his eyes go from you, to his cup of coffee that was beside your head.

an idea pops up in his head and he smirks.

"what are you thinking about?" you ask, impatiently.

he shushes you with a quick kiss and then grabs the cup.

he dips a finger into it and places it onto your body.

the warm sensation makes you gasp.

he drags the coffee from in between your cleavage, all the way to right above your jeans.

after he leaves the trail, he sucks the excess coffee off his fingers and leans into where the line of sweetness starts.

he slowly licks down the line, leaving you in a moaning mess as he gets closer to you area.

when he reaches the waistband of your jeans, he unbuttons them, slowly tugging it down.

you frustratedly pull them off, speeding up the process so he can do what you want him to.

he laughs at your actions.

"patience is a virtue"

his finger dips into the coffee once more, before placing it directly on your clit, dragging it down to your slit.

you moan at the warmness. you were now breathing heavily.

he looks up at you; a panting mess. he grins, loving the effect this has on you.

his focus goes back to your area and he dives straight in, first sucking on your clit. the sudden pleasure makes your back arch.

one of his hands go to your back, where the other one was on your hip, steadying you.

your legs were tangled around his neck and you desperately were grinding into his face, loving the feeling.

he moved down and began to lick bold stripes up and down your slit, making you moan even more.

the taste of you and the coffee made his pants grow tight as his dick began to erect even more.

he unwrapped your legs from his face and sat up.

you groaned at the loss of contact.

he smirked and unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers that had an evident outline of his hard on.

you practically drooled at the sight.

due to being so impatient, you flipped him over so you were on top. your finger outlined his v-line to the waistband of his underwear.

you bit your lip and looked up at him before pulling it all the way down, causing his member to spring out.

before you could react, he flipped you over again.

he wanted to be on top.

"i want you squirming underneath me as i fuck you hard" he whispers, before inserting himself in you.

you curse out "fuck!" as you feel his length go all the way in you.

his breathing is unsteady as he attempts to move back and forth. you were making it very hard for him to do, as you kept clenching in pleasure.

when you stopped, he took this opportunity to pick up his speed, pounding into you hard and fast.

"a-ah!" you scream out, the pleasure he was giving you was intense. and you loved it.

the table was rocking with your movements.

your hand shakily grabs his and brings it up to your neck.

he pulls back, still thrusting in and out, and grins, wrapping his fingers around your neck.

his slows down his pace, pulling out so that just his tip is in.

"you like it when i'm choking you?" he says, harshly thrusting himself back into you.

you let out a scream while his head falls back in pleasure.

he does it again, pulling it almost all out.

"you like it when i'm fucking you hard?" he says, through his teeth. he slams himself back into you.

you let out a hearty moan and pull him down to silence your moans with his kisses. his hand unravels from your neck.

he picks up his pace to hard and fast again, as you passionately kiss him.

"h-harder" you mumble into his lips.

he growls and pulls away from your lips, sitting up once again. he reattached his hand to your neck.

"you want hard?" he says, stopping his movements, panting.

"i'll give you hard", he breathes out.

his grip on your neck tightens before he slams into you repeatedly, harder than you've ever felt.

the pressure on your neck and on your area is what sends you over the edge, making your body tense up then relax.

the feeling of your walls closing in makes him moan loudly as he pulls out his dick, which was covered in your juices.

he pumps it a couple times before he cums, the white liquid squirting on your breasts.

he looks down at the sight of you covered in his substance and smiles tiredly.

you bring your finger up to it, swiping it so some is on your finger. you look into his eyes and lick your finger clean. this makes him moan.

"shit!" he exclaims, moving to lay beside you on the table.

"i'm exhausted but you're making me want to fuck you all over again" he breathes out, turning to you.

you look back at him, smirking.

"down. but it's my turn to use the coffee" you wink.

_

i know i know, how the hell did one of his siblings not walk in on them?? idk. but funny how i don't include that in here when it's in an open area, but i include it in all of them where they're in a private area like fives room.

why do you read my writing again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...
985K 27.5K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin has ...
296K 4.3K 35
โ€ข~โ€ข Short stories, One-Shots, Preferences, Imagines โ€ข~โ€ข
776K 17.6K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"