The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

Av SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... Mer

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:TWELVE:

841 39 6
Av SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Twelve

    Something wasn't right, I could feel it. It was stirring deep inside me and it was making me restless. I sat up drench in sweat with a grasp of breath pulling my hair back as Brian tossed in his sleep beside me, With a pillow between us. I glance towards the window feeling a gush of wind flew in running cold against my skin.

My stomach growl and gurle as I grip it tightly to squeeze the pain away but it was useless.  I pushed the sheet further down my legs and got up to close back the windows, when something sparkle in my eyes as the moonlight bathe on it and I notice that with was the wooden box that Aunt Holly gave me; stating it was a birthday gift from my mother.  I hear my name and I shift my gaze to Brian mumbling in his sleep. I shrugs it off and pick up the box: I open the box to see two daggers inside, I pick up the first one to see Amanda carved in the handle with a wolf carved at the end. It pricked my finger and quickly place my hand in my mouth to suck the blood. I place it down and pick up the other which had Daniellea carved on it. I thought for a moment and wondered who I know with that name but I couldn't remember at the moment. I glance at the cover when a note suddenly appear. It wasn't there when I look in their couple days ago. I glance behind me to see that Brian was still fast asleep, I took it off and I open it to see something scribbled on it.

           It reads;

            Through tough and thin

       Our bond was never broken.

I glance behind me and fold the paper swiftly placing it back in the exact spot and what's it disappear.  I shut the box and walk over to the bed where my duffel bag was and I place it inside with the Journal and Diana birthday gift. I zip up the bag and climb back onto the bed to see Brian starring at me sleeply.

"Can't sleep?" he sat up leaning on the bedboard.

"Probably, I just have a feeling something is wrong." I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Is it about Tessa?" he question, looking at me curiously.

"I don't know, My wolf recognized her as Beta. Yet Harry says that Diana is supposed to be the Beta." I said playing with my fingers, squeezeing my eyes shut.

"Yea, That's confusing."

"Also about that Twist? What could it be?" I question quietly. "It's like everything getting more puzzling everyday. I sigh.

"Well I think I could look around my Dads shed and see If I find anything that would help." Brian offered.

"What if we don't?" I asked starring at him.

"Dads say they use to be bestfriends. So I'm sure they shared some secrets that lead to my Dad building so many awesome weapons. So I bet we could find something." he assure me taking my hand in his.

"Yea, I hope." I said enjoying his warm hands that suddenly covered mine.

"I'm going to get some milk, It helps to calm the nerves so You can sleep. It help the last time." he release my hand and spurt up.

"Thanks," I said as he open the door to see Tessa about to knock with a Jar of Milk and two glass cups.

"Tessa?" I knelt down on my bed and Brian step away eyeing her suspicious as I touch my stomach again.

"Sorry, Harry asked me to bring up some milk since you always wake up in the nights and find it hard to go to sleep and It helps." she smiled dress in a t-shirt and cotton black shorts.

"Harry doesn't know about her sleeping disorder except Uncle Don and Me." Harry blurted out.

"Yeah, I haven't told him. "

"Trust me, A brother knows his sister better than just any guy." she said holding the tray as she glance at Brian.

"ok, Thanks," I said as Brian took the tray and place it on the dresser. As she glance around my room as she step back starring at the roof of my room and step back.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

"No, You have enough company." she smiled walking off as Brian shut the door and walk over to me.

"Your right, something is really not right." Brian said removing the pillow from the center.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watch him throw the pillow to the floor.

"There's no way I'm letting you drink that milk, I'm going to use my remedy to put you back to sleep." he smiled lifting  the sheet as I crawl under.

"I promise I won't Touch you anywhere inappropriate." he grin at me. I cuddle into his warm inhaling his scent that oddly calm me. My inside tingles with butterflies since he was the first guy I really touch. I tense a bit when he hugged me with his other arm.

"Relax Sev, I won't hurt you." he whispered softly placing a kiss on my head. I relax suddenly and sigh as I inhale his scent and slowly drifts of back to sleep.

      Brian stir a bit in his sleep when he felt something brush against his skin and he flutter his eyes open to see an older woman dress in a white dutchess dress, With an Apron over it. Her hair was was neatly comb and in a bun. He watch as she sat in the chair across from him, where he usually sleep when he just met Sevonnia.  Brian slowly got up causing Sevonnia to mumble and stir a bit in her sleep hugging him across the waist.

   "Who are you?" he question as he slowly got up and walked towards the woman.

"Don't make another step, She'll wake up." she uttered softly.

"How did you get in here?" he asked glancing at the window.

"I guide the path to truth, I need no permission to watch over the key." she got up and walk towards Sevonnia touching her forehead.

"Don't touch her!" I whisper shouted starring at Sevonnia sound asleep as a baby. She have been so restless and tired these days she hardly sleep for a minute. She was so beautiful and badass, I just couldn't get enough.

"She's sick," she uttered reaching into her pocket for small bottle. "No she isn't." I said walking over to her touching her forehead to feel that she was sroching up in heat.

"But she doesn't feel sick," I mumbled almost to myself second guessing.

"Brian, there are things to reveal and things she need to get off her chest." she whispered.

"How do you know my name?"

"Tip a little of this into her tea in morning she'll be fine  but whatever you do, don't let them see you." she said and disappear in thin air as Sevonnia spurt up grasping for breath.   Don't let who see me?.

I place the bottle in my pant pocket and climb back into the bed cuddling Sevonnia back into my arms as her body heat against mine. I glance up to ceiling to see a charms of stars dangling in the air. Oddly enough that wasn't there before. I fell asleep inhaling Sevonnia intoxicating scent.

     Sevonnia and I spurt up out of each other grasps due to Venroy shouting our names. Wood and various herb mix with fire fill my nostril.

    "Your father's Shed is on fire!" he shouted as I jump off the bed and rush out of the room sprinting down the stairs to see everyone throwing water on the shed.  I dash through the crowd rushing towards the burning flame, when Someone grip my hand tightly  pulling me back.

"You cannot go in there!" Uncle Don warned but I push him back growling loudly sprinting into the heat.

"Brian!" Sevonnia shouted but I had to save something. I couldn't let it all burn to ash. I rush in as smoke engulf me causing me to cover my nose. ' Get out!" my wolf demanded. But I ignore and dash up inside missing a board falling onto me.

I squint thrice to see the back door still pad lock. I rush towards it coughing uncontrollable as I lifted the Iron chair and hit it against the door as it didn't even dence.

"Brian!" Sevonnia shouted from behind me as I cough loudly as she rush towards me as the roof started to collapse.

"Sevonnia get out!" I snap at her coughing at the end. There was too much herbs inside this shed to suffocate you to death. And remembering that she was sick I didn't want her inhaling this.

"No," she growled at me with red eyes, stating that she was in her Alpha rogue stage about to shift.

"Sevonnia g-," I cough hitting the door again with no luck of opening as Sevonnia fell to the floor gripping her chest.

"Get her Out!" The familiar woman voice whispered in urgency as I rush swiftly towards her body lifting her up. I couldn't see anything so I adjust my vision to see the woman at a door. I stumbled towards the entrance to see Harry. I place her into his arm and dash back into the fire.

"Brian!" Sevonnia growl trying to get out of Harry arm but collapse instead, the woman was really right she was sick. I dash back inside to find the book that I wanted on the table. I picked it up and dash out as the shed finally collapse. I fell to the ground closing my eyes tightly until I slowly open them to Venroy beside me.

"You just couldn't wait." He said helping me up.

"It was important," I stuff the notebook into my pocket to feel the bottle the woman gave me last night and I remember Sevonnia. I rush into the house picking up the tea Katherine the made as made for her and sprint out up the stairs into the bathroom. I quickly squeeze a little of green liquid stirring it with the spoon and rush to the room where Harry and Odettea was pating her forehead with a warm cloth.

"Let her drink this," I said watching as she weakly sat up in the bed, She was oddly pale with the skin around her eyes brimming red. She sneeze covering her nose before taking the cup I offered. Odettea scotted over allowing me to sit in warm spot where she was. I watch she slowly sip the tea squirming up her face.

"This taste disgusting!" She swallowed wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"The things that taste disgusting are the ones that good for us." I push lifting up the cup to her lips as she let out another sneeze shifting her face to other side from us.

"Since when you become a doctor?" she asked eyeing me as I urge her to drink up.

"Since today when you almost die on me." I manage to smirk a smile.

"Your-" She cough loudly as Odettea took the folded rag from warm water and place it back on her head.

"Your the one that almost burn yourself to death." she said sipping the tea.

"I just had to save something." I told her honestly watching as she sipped the tea.

"I brought chicken soup," Harry smiled at the door with a tray in his hand. "My favourite," Sevonnia muttered handing me the half cup of tea.

"Well at least you drank some." I said getting up to put the cup on the dresser as Alan our pack doctor walked in with Uncle Don behind.

"I'm going to check on what's left of my fathers shed and clean up." I said glancing down at my clothes covered in black dust.

"Ok, Come right-" she cough holding her chest and groaning a bit as the Doctor Alan rush to her.

"I'll be back," I said picking up the mug of tea, taking a glance at Sevonnia before leaving the room.

       I circled the shed inhaling herbs, some and what had left of my father. Who could do this? What we're their motives. I picked up a half burn weapon that look like some bow discarding it quickly. I continue to life burn debris and looking for anything that could be useful but it was useless. It's like whoever did this didn't want me to have anything not even a piece but thanks to that ghost lady. I got my father's black book.

  "Sorry," Tessa announced from behind me lifting up a burn log. I shrugs my shoulder starring at what my father build.

"Was it the only thing that was left from him?" she asked stepping over the debris to stand infront of me and I swiftly step back.

'Yeah." I answered.

"It was probably the only thing that had answers to my numerous questions." I rub the back of neck.

"Maybe," she bend down and pick up a wooden burn frame that held the photo of my mother who held a baby along with my father as I sat chubbyly on his shoulders playing in his hair. It was a frame that my father use to look at very often as he trace the face of my mother.

"Such a beautiful family, What happened?" she asked as I took the frame wiping some remaining ash from the glass.

"We're they mates?" she questions.

"No, But not even a mate love could compare to theirs. I don't think we should hope for our mates, when we're not sure if we will ever meet." I said thoughtful as Venroy join us.

"Well Thats very thoughtful." he said as few other pack members came with shovels and three minitrucks.

"I think it's a true fact, You don't know how your destiny will turn out, especially if you got reject." Tessa said in a defending tone.

"What's the point of your story Tessa, Trying to love someone else who's  already mated or your mate reject you." Venroy scoff folding his arm.

"My life story has nothing to do with what were talking about she growled as I notice something went gold in her eyes and she quickly closed them taking a deep breathe before opening them again.

"Your on our territory now and I'm sure the Alpha is dying to know about your pitiful story." Venroy snap. Tessa growl turning around as she sprint towards the forest probably going on a run.

"Whatever happened between us or Sevonnia promise you won't trust her." Venroy said starring at me seriously.

"And I should trust you because ?" I asked sarcastically.

"She isn't you she claim to be."

"And how will you know that?"

"Because she's the rogue that kill your father." he stated walk off as I rush towards him stopping before him.

"Uh?"

"Don't you recognized those eyes and how the hell did Sevonnia come down with a sudden stomach flu." he said pushing me out of the way.

"Just don't let her touch you, she's poison." he blurted out leaving me standing there as I remember after the classroom incident, When Sevonnia complain about having a stomach ache and puke all over me.

It  start right after the classroom  incident. Venroy could probably be on to something. I took one more glance at the burn shed before turning towards the back door of the pack house to be by Sevonnia's side.

                        --------------

Q#11 : Who Burn Brian's Fathers Shed down?"

                      -----------------

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 30
When Veronica's human best friend Kayla who went to study abroad, tells Veronica about her relationship with a guy called Elijah and how they are c...
1.6M 45.3K 29
She is shy, no argument there. She is afraid to speak up, afraid of conflict, afraid of everyone around her. She is still special. But no one would...
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
31.3K 1.1K 40
All wolves find their mates eventually, willingly or otherwise. Jenna has been dreading the moment she meets hers for as long as she can remember. To...