Perfectly Wrong [Completed]

By NazFire

[COMPLETED] - Did he love her? Did she love him? Why was this so hard? He would ask This isn't just a love at... More

*Authors note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 (Final)
A/N

Chapter 9

4 1 0
By NazFire

Shawn’s POV
When I told my mom and dad the same story they were amazing. I remembered what it was like to have parents like them. They were comforting me in every possible way and offered me to stay for the night but I said no. I still wasn’t in mood... but I felt like I finally got over her. I still missed her but it didn’t hurt anymore. I really felt free.

We watched a movie together and afterwards I drove home again. It was dark but I didn’t mind. I even listened to some music and that helped me cheering up even more. Wow how could my feelings change so fast? I guess now I can understand why her feelings changed so fast too. Why she loved me at one moment and hated me at the other.

I was finally happy and that was the only thing that counted. The night was really quiet for me.

Nothing happened and after days of not being able to sleep I could finally sleep very well. I guess I was over her. I guess it hadn't been real love. I guess she was happier now like I was. In the morning I made breakfast and after I sat down on my bed again, closed my eyes and started humming a random melody. A new song came into my mind. A last song about her.

That was exactly what I was going to do. My pen flew over the paper when I wrote down every single word crossing my mind and somehow I didn’t have to erase that much. It was just perfect. Perfectly wrong! That’s what she had been to me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...