modified - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024

025

1.4K 24 6
By filteredthots

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:

scott, lydia, marcie and liam were in the tunnels but they stopped.

"scott." marcie said.

"did you hear that?" liam asked.

"i heard that." lydia said.

"lydia, save your voice." scott told her.

"hey, guys, get out of the water!" liam shouted pushing the two girls.

all of the sudden scott and liam were being electrocuted and they both screamed in pain.

"sorry, lydia." theo said appearing out of no where and pushed her down a hole in the floor.

marcie felt theo push her and she went flying into a wall. hitting the cold cement.

scott had managed to grab onto lydia's wrist. but theo walked over and shoved his claws into scott's back.

"feel that, scott? kanima venom. just let it happen. let it go. let everything go." theo said as lydia screamed.

"no!" scott said losing control of his limps and he let go of lydia and she screamed as she fell down.

"you hear that? that's the sign of real power." theo said after they heard a growl.

marcie saw theo go over to sebastian and he scoffed at theo.

"another arrogant youth. a contended to steal my name? you think you can take it from me?" sebastian said.

"i just want your power." theo said trying to push his claws into him.

once he did, he couldn't take his power. sebastian shifted into the beast and threw theo to the ground.

he shifted back after hearing an argents emitter and he walked away.

"no! no." theo shouted.

deucalion showed up and he helped scott and liam up. theo was shocked after seeing them all together.

"aw, was someone's plan ruined." marcie said after seeing theo on the ground.

"you lied to me. you and scott..." theo said.

"that's right, theo. the whole time." deucalion said showing theo that he wasn't really blind.

"well, it never worked." theo said.

"it could have worked. with belasko's talons." deucalion said before snapping theo's neck.

"you broke my neck." theo said.

"and good luck with that." deucalion said.

"wow, i think i'm actually starting to like you even more." marcie said.

"there's an access grate that leads to the sublevel. i think we can get to lydia there." deucalion said.

"what about mason?" liam asked.

"we can still save your friend." deucalion told him.

"let's go." scott said.

as they went to leave, deucalion got shot in the back and fell down.

"this just isn't my day." he said.

"this is a surprising alliance, scott. you and deucalion? how long have you been planning this clever little double cross?" gerard asked pointing his gun at marcie.

"about as long as he and i have been planning this one." chris said throwing scott the cane to kill the beast.

"what are you doing?" gerard asked his son.

"i knew when i brought you back, it would never be about saving lives. only about immortalizing your own." chris said as him and gerard pointed their guns at each other.

"scott, go." chris said.

"you heard him, let's go." marcie said.

"go, now!" chris shouted.

they all started running and they knew they needed to find sebastian.

"scott. i'll do it." liam said.

"liam..." scott said.

"it should be me. if you get me close enough, i'll do it." liam said reaching for the cane but scott shock his head and pulled it away.

"we're not killing your best friend." scott said.

"we're here to save mason." marcie said.

"that belongs to me." sebastian said approaching them.

"i don't think so." marcie said.

"it's a family heirloom. i'd like it back, please." sebastian said.

"it's all yours. just give us mason." scott said.

"unfortunately, i would not know where to begin. and while i've benefited from his memories, i don't have much use for an alter ego." sebastian said.

"you want it? come and get it." scott said as him and liam shifted.

-

lydia didn't fall down far enough to kill her but she got up and noticed she was in a room. she went to the door but it wouldn't move.

a sword passed through the door and cut it down. when it fell down she saw kira.

"sorry i'm late." kira said as she smiled.

lydia and kira went back to where the tunnels were and she saw scott was on the ground and so was liam.

they saw that marcie had blood dripping down her arm and she was sitting in the corner.

lydia looked up at sebastian and she knew that it was now or never.

"mason!" lydia said causing the man to look at her.

he started to walk over to them making marcie feel a little scared.

"i think you're gonna need to try it a little louder." kira told her.

the mans eyes started glowing blue and he turned into the beast. 

"lydia, now!" marcie shouted.

"mason!" lydia shouted using her voice as an echo.

the beast was gone. mason was back. corey appeared from the wall and hugged him. but the beast went over to fight parrish.

"scott!" he said.

scott quickly grabbed the cane that chris gave him and threw it making it go through the beast and kill him.

"is everyone okay?" scott asked.

"not everyone." they heard theo say.

their was electricity around theo which was different. kira started to run towards him and when he tried to shock her, she used her sword against the lightning.

"the skinwalkers have a message for you, theo. your sister wants to see you." kira said taking her sword and stabbing it into the ground causing it to crack.

his sister crawled out of the crack and looked up at him. she grabbed his leg and started to drag him down.

"scott, help me! no! no! scott! help me, scott! no! scott! help me! help me, please!" theo shouted.

"go to hell, theo." marcie said before kicking him in the face

when he went into the crack, the floor closed shut once again.

-

marcie was in the car with lydia since she drove her to school. they got out and they saw malia was reading a book.

she put the book in her backpack and went over to them.

they all smiled at each other and linked arms as they walked inside the school.

they were missing kira, she had went back to the skinwalkers to learn control but she gave scott her tail to keep safe.

during first period, stiles and marcie were talking about kira and how long they think she'd be gone.

"she'll be back. she has to graduate." marcie told him as they walked out of class.

"that's the thing, though, i don't know... when we started this school year, i was so stressed about everyone ending up in the same place after we graduate. but i don't think it matters. you know? we always seem to find each other anyway. even allison." stiles said making marcie stop in her tracks.

"he didn't tell you. it was in the tunnels... when sebastian had his hands around scott's throat. the guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. his claws got into scott's neck. he was gonna kill him, but then he stopped. he said a name... marie-jeanne." stiles told her.

"he saw scott's memories. he saw her." marcie said.

"he saw allison." stiles said.

"they must have looked like each other. i mean, maybe exactly like each other." marcie said.

"it gave scott a chance to break free. she saved him. allison saved his life." stiles said making marcie smile.

"she's always with us." marcie said making him smile as well.

they walked to the library hand in hand and got out their books and notepads.

scott came from behind stiles and patted his shoulder and sat with them.

stiles smiled and patted his shoulder and marcie smiled at her boyfriend and best friend.

they all looked over and saw lydia walk over and sit beside marcie.

lydia smiled once she saw stiles and marcie sharing small glances and smiles.

it was back to the four of them. scott, stiles, marcie and lydia.

they always found a way to stay together. they always would.

new book is up on my profile, it's called MISSING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
56.7K 896 23
the pack is faced with a new enemy but first they must figure out who it is before they all wind up dead teen wolf | s4
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
131K 2.6K 32
with derek hale as the new alpha the gang find new threats in beacon hills teen wolf | s2