modified - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025

024

952 25 0
By filteredthots

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:

stiles, marcie and lydia were at the sheriffs station. lydia and marcie were talking to stiles' dad and they all turned when stiles walked in.

"nothing from scott and liam." he said closing the door behind him.

"are we really sure this is a good idea?" lydia asked.

"uh, no. no one thinks this is a good idea." stiles replied.

"but you're trusting theo, anyway?" noah asked.

"oh, no ones trusting him." marcie said.

"we're not trusting him. we're using him." stiles said before placing his hand on the small of her back.

"and what if he's using us?" lydia asked.

"okay, well, that's probably a given. but, look, we're just trying to cover every place mason could show up. malia and braeden are at scott's house." stiles began.

"melissa and harry got the hospital." stiles' father said.

"hayden and corey are at the school." lydia said.

"somebody's got to find him." noah said.

"let's hope they find mason, and not the beast." lydia said.

"or whatever there is left of mason. we can't let the beast consume mason's identity." marcie said.

they were all on the phones with someone. stiles was talking to melissa, lydia was talking to harry and marcie was talking to malia.

"anything on your end?" marcie asked her.

"not a thing. and i'm gonna lose my mind if i don't get out of this supernatural cage." malia said.

"the mountain ash is only there to keep you safe." marcie told her.

"i should be keeping stiles safe." malia said.

marcie saw stiles walk into a window and hit his head making her roll her eyes.

"he'll be fine. call me if anything changes." marcie said hanging up.

marcie went over to sit on the couch and soon after stiles came and sat beside her, they looked at each other.

they were both waiting for something to happen, anything to happen.

marcie was starting to feel tired. stiles noticed marcie had bags under her eyes and her eyes seem a little puffy. she looked exhausted.

"hey, you tired?" stiles asked her.

"yeah, i haven't exactly been sleeping ever since i got back from eichen house. it just seems like every time i close my eyes all i can see is... um..." marcie began looking down at her hands.

stiles could see the hurt in her eyes as she spoke, he placed his hand on top of hers and squeezed it causing her to look up at him.

"i just... i see him when i close my eyes. i hear his voice talking to me, all the time." marcie said.

stiles felt his heart break for her. he wished he knew how to help her.

"do you think you'll sleep better if i'm with you?" stiles asked her and she nodded in response.

"come here." stiles said and she got closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"i love you." marcie mumbled tiredly.

"i love you more." stiles said back.

-

lydia walked in to see how they were doing. she saw that they were both asleep on the leather couch.

somehow, marcie ended up in stiles' arms because she was laying on his chest.

she smiled because she hadn't seen marcie so peaceful in a long time.

lydia looked at them and she poked stiles' forehead causing him to wake up right away.

"hmm? what? what happened? who's dead?" stiles said.

"no one. at least not yet." lydia replied.

"what happened?" marcie asked sounding groggy since she was half asleep.

"nothing, go back to sleep, mars." stiles told her and she nuzzled into his neck.

"you okay?" marcie asked.

"i'm still thinking. i'm just wondering why mason. he wasn't even on the generic chimera list." stiles said.

"he is now." melissa said walking into the room making marcie and stiles sit up.

marcie saw that harry had also came in with melissa since they were both together.

"mason was born with twin embolization syndrome." melissa said showing his file.

"you mean fetal resorption?" lydia asked.

"mmm hmm." melissa said nodding.

marcie almost laughed when she saw the look on stiles' face.

he had no idea what they were talking about, he was super confused.

"he had a vanishing twin in utero?" lydia asked.

"which accounts for two sets of dna." melissa said.

"can someone please say it with words that have less than three syllables?" stiles asked.

"yes, please." harry said not sure what they were talking about either.

"they're saying he ate his twin." marcie told her brother and boyfriend.

"oh, god." stiles said.

"but will it help?" lydia asked.

"i don't know. but it's just bizarre enough to sound like it might be important, right?" melissa said.

"it has to help. there has to be something." lydia said and melissa showed her the files.

she showed her the picture of mason and his twin inside his mothers stomach.

-

marcie and lydia were still at the sheriffs station while stiles went to talk to deaton about masons vanishing twin.

they were sitting around when they heard gunfire. stiles' dad and hayden's sister were down.

hayden walked in and she saw sebastian try to attack lydia but she used her scream to push him away.

"hayden. your name is hayden." the man said getting up.

marcie turned to lydia and she saw that she was stabbed in the neck. she fell on her knees holding the wound.

sebastian ended up kidnapping hayden and noah quickly brought lydia to the hospital by carrying her in.

"melissa! melissa!" noah shouted.

-

lydia was sleeping in her hospital bed with a bandage around her neck when stiles and marcie walked into her room.

marcie placed her hand on top of lydia's arm making her eyes open.

"hey." marcie said with a small smile on her face.

"hey. you all right?" stiles asked making her look at him.

"did- did you find something? a solution?" lydia asked but her voice was rough considering she was stabbed in the neck.

"actually, we did." marcie told her.

"yeah. it was you. it was you, lydia." stiles told her.

they found out that the only way they could make mason turn back is if he remembers his name.

the only one who could say his name was lydia. she could restore mason's body by bringing out his true identity.

later, scott and liam helped lydia sit up and she groaned in pain.

they were going to get melissa to come in with something to help her talk considering she couldn't really do that at the moment.

if lydia was going to bring mason back, she was going to need her voice.

"lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since i can get fired for it." melissa said as she nodded slowly.

"you're gonna be okay." marcie told her.

"it's a cortisone shot. it's gonna bring the inflammation down." scott explained.

lydia held her arm out in front of melissa so she could inject the needle into her.

"not there." she said pulling away the bandage on her neck making her groan.

"oh, yeah, okay, i'm gonna need to leave." stiles said.

"you're not going anywhere. hold her hand." melissa told him.

"okay, fine. i'm not leaving, but i still might faint." stiles said grabbing her hand.

"okay. here we go." melissa said softly.

everyone heard a thud and they looked over and saw liam on the floor.

he fainted. scott ran over to his side to make sure he was okay.

"okay, lydia, this is gonna hurt like a bitch." melissa said shoving the needle in.

but once that was done, lydia was all better and she was out of the hospital in no time.

"okay. i'll get malia. text me when you find parrish." stiles said.

"hold on." scott said passing something to stiles.

"what is this?" stiles asked his best friend.

"something i've been working on for a while. just make sure malia gets it." scott told him.

"okay, is it a plan b?" stiles asked.

"it was plan a." scott replied.

"plan a never works." stiles said.

"this one will." scott said.

"stiles." marcie said making him turn around.

they walked up to each other and marcie grabbed his hands.

"be careful." marcie said looking up into his eyes and she noticed they softened when he looked back into her eyes.

"of course, you be careful too, okay? i'll see you soon." stiles said kissing her forehead then he ran off.

scott smiled at his two best friends. ever since the day marcie came back from eichen, stiles had seemed to never want to leave her side.

right now, he knew it pained them both to be away from each other while they couldn't protect the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.7K 46
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
225K 5.6K 51
In which two people from Veronica Morgan's past comes back to haunt her immediately after she finds true happiness in her life, something she hasn't...
38.5K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
225K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...