Hidden and Lies

By TMG60M

Izuku Midoriya, Aka Deku, Has always been smarter than then everyone else his age. But being quirkless still... More

The Beginning Of the Lies
His First Quirk, Or Should I Say Second
Sorry, Kacchan, But I Prefer Sensei
Deku's First Mission from Sensei
Deku's Plan Is Set Into Motion
A Meeting and The Aftermath
Part 2 of Deku's Plan! (+EXTRA)
Sleeping
When you mess with the wrong person
The BIG Plan
Meeting Kacchan and the Entrance Exam
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Overhaul, Results, Dabi, and Relationships? Wow!
First Day!
Risks....
Oh... We didn't Know
The USJ
Phone Call with Who?
Who knew, that HE would do this

A really Shortened version of the Sports festival

801 26 0
By TMG60M

Deku's Pov.

When I get called on stage as the First Year representative, I am not surprised.

"Today, Friends become enemies as we gather attention from people watching. Even though today we are enemies, us First Years will always work together, sacrificing our own safety for others. we may fight for the spot as number one, but we will be friends, no matter what. Thank you" I say. The crowd cheers as I get into a group hug from everyone. Midnight waits until it is quite to announce the first leg of the festival, which turned to be a race.

All of class a and a few of class 1-b and one from class f made it in. The second part, out of 3, is a cavalry battle. While other chose their groups, I choose my group based on whp didnt want to fight. Since I did ome in first, I let Shouto steal the ten million points. my group still tried to get points, and got the lowesy ammount so I didn't have to fight.

I yell out encourgements to Shouto durring his fights. he ends up getting third, losing only to Tokyoami and Bakugo. There is a break until the awards ceramony. Shouto and I disappear until Shouto gets called down to take his place on the podium before it comes out of the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
173K 5.1K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
440K 11.4K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...
4.2K 118 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...