Hidden and Lies

By TMG60M

Izuku Midoriya, Aka Deku, Has always been smarter than then everyone else his age. But being quirkless still... More

The Beginning Of the Lies
His First Quirk, Or Should I Say Second
Sorry, Kacchan, But I Prefer Sensei
Deku's First Mission from Sensei
Deku's Plan Is Set Into Motion
A Meeting and The Aftermath
Part 2 of Deku's Plan! (+EXTRA)
Sleeping
When you mess with the wrong person
The BIG Plan
Meeting Kacchan and the Entrance Exam
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Overhaul, Results, Dabi, and Relationships? Wow!
First Day!
Risks....
Oh... We didn't Know
The USJ
A really Shortened version of the Sports festival
Who knew, that HE would do this

Phone Call with Who?

816 25 2
By TMG60M

Deku's Pov.

It's been weeks since the attack at the USJ, and everything is going smoothly. Everyone is healed and classes are back to normal. Next week is the sports festival. Everyone in the class is excited. I've been working with Shouto and Kacchan to train just for this.

"Shouto can I talk with you in private?" I ask once class ends. He nods and we gather our things. I grab his hand, kissing him on the cheek and dragging him to the roof. Right at noon, during lunch, my phone rings. I pick it up.

"Is this Quirkless?" the man asks someone I met through All Might. I put the man on speaker.

"Hello, Suiter you are now speaking to Hell Ice, my partner, and I," I say. Suiter is the nickname he goes by because of his contact with All Might.

"I have been with countless villains to design the perfect costume. An example of one is All Might's first costume. I wish to design you villains costumes to optimize your quirks, I also wish to know some information on All Might" He tells us. With the plans for the Sports Festival, we know when to meet him.

"During the award ceremony for the first-years in U.A.'s Sports Festival, we will be revealed, and come straight to you, at the entrance. Both of us will be in our current outfits. Mind it that this is seriously hurting to All Might since he made the wrong decision to choose me as his successor." I tell him. i can hear him writing down the information i give him.

"See you then, Quirkless and Hell Ice," he says before hanging up. With lunch almost over, and the sports festival in 2 days, we head back to class, actually focusing on class and training for the Sports Festival.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
674K 24K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
115K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
178K 11.3K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...