The Cure

By hiddengalaxy15

'Depression isn't something that you should think so low of. Its suicidal, really.' "I'll be here for you, I... More

1.
Author's Note
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Author's 2nd Note!!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Final Note: Ending

13.

71 4 0
By hiddengalaxy15

How do you calculate a person's love to someone?

I turned to him. He was smiling innocently. "Answer it" he said. "You want to die?" I asked. "Just answer it" "How am I supposed to know?!" I said. "You said you're good at Maths!" he said.

"Are you dumb or are you just pretending to?" I said. "Pretending to" he answered and laughed teasingly.

I smacked his head.

~ after awhile//

"So you have to add the 3 of these to find the x, got it?" I asked. Yoongi nodded furiously while still holding his head. "Okay, find the answer yourself" I said. He grabbed a pen and started calculating, his hands not getting away from his head.

"Does it hurt alot?" I asked just to make sure. He nodded slowly. He's being like a little kid right now, ugh.

Just then, I feel my stomach rumbling. "Gosh now I'm hungry" I said to myself. But Yoongi seriously heard that, obviously. He raised his head and smiled. "Don't even think about it" I said, glancing at him.

He frowned but continued with the question anyways. After awhile of studying, both of us were getting bored.

"Can we go to plan B now?" he asked. "You finished already?" I asked. "A looooong time ago finished." he replied. "Then do the others" I said. He frowned again. "I'm tired already!" he said.

"So am I!" I said. Both of us made eye contact for a while before nodding suddenly. "Okay, plan B!" I said and grabbed a food from the another table while Yoongi quickly grabbed a remote beside him.

"What movie is best now?" he asked. "I'm fine with anything" I said. He opened a movie and positioned himself in a more comfortable way. "Do you have popcorns?" I asked.

~ during the movie//

"Turn around. Turn around." I said, focusing on the movie while eating the popcorn. Yoongi quickly shushed me. I turned to him. "Okay fine" I said to myself.

Then there was a scene. Of a daughter running back towards her long lost father. She looked really happy. The father was too.

'If only that was me' I thought, tears dwelling up in my eyes. Before it dropped to my cheeks, Yoongi offered me a tissue. "Wipe your tears" he said.

"I'm - I'm not crying" I said but took the tissue anyways. "Did you thought of your father?" he asked. I quickly turned to him.

"How did you--" "I was there" he said. "What?" 

"At that coffee shop, when you met your father." he said.

"How did you know he was my father?" I asked.

"Because you were smiling" he said, now turning to me.

"You were happy with him, until your Mom came and took you away" he said.

I silenced myself. He knows. Yoongi knows. Everything. "I have to go" I said about to get up before he held my hand and pulled me closer towards him.

"Your secret is safe with me" he said.

"I can't believe you, Yoongi" I said. "Why?" "I just can't" "So you're gonna run away and act like I don't exist? That doesn't change the fact that I know about your family matters, Il Min - ah!" he said, his voice bitter.

"Let go of me" I said, trying to get away from him. "Please, let me help you" he said. "No, I told you. I don't trust you" I said, feeling guilty. "Then why did you come here in the first place?" he asked. "I trusted you enough for this, but not enough to keep my secret." I said.

"Il Min - ah" he said, not letting go of my hands. "Sooner or later, you'll have to trust someone other than your brother. You have to trust yourself. If you can't do that, then trust me. Please" he said.

"Why do you care so much about me?" I asked, tears dwelling up inside me. "Why.. Why do you care so much?" I asked. He didn't answer. "See" I started. "How can I trust you when you can't answer one simple question?" I asked before turning back. 

"Because" he suddenly said.

I stopped at my tracks.

"I like you"

"What?" I asked, turning back to him.

"I like you, Il Min - ah" he said hesitantly. He sounded as if he finally let go a burden off his shoulders and could finally breathe.

~ the next day, on a hospital bed//

I couldn't walk properly. My head was getting dizzy and my body felt so tired. 'It's all my fault' I said to myself. "I'm so, so sorry Il Han - ah.." I said, hesitantly.

~ flashback to last night, at home ( coming back from Yoongi's house )..

I was on my way back. Then I heard loud noises from inside the house. I quickly ran inside only to see Il Han standing, his face were really frightened. Then there was Mom, she looked scared too while standing beside a tough - looking man.

"What is all this?" I said slowly. "Sis" Il Han said, motioning me to keep calm for a moment. Mom suddenly held the guy's hand, begging him to stop all this and saying that she will pay back the debt. What debt?

"Shut up!" the man yelled and pushed Mom away until she fell to the floor. "Mom!" I yelled and tried to hit the guy. "You dare to come into my house and hurt my family!" I said. 

"Let go of me!" the man yelled and motioned a knife towards my stomach. I gasped and closed my eyes as a reflex. 

But then, I didn't feel anything. Instead, I was pushed away and fell hard on the ground. When I opened my eyes, I found out later that Il Han was the one who pushed me and got stabbed instead. He laid on the floor, bleeding.

"Il Han - ah!" I screamed and ran up to him. "Get away from him!" the man said and pushed me away, hard. "Don't touch her!" Mom yelled and got to him but he was too strong. He also pushed Mom away that she fell again.

Things got blurry. "You better give me back my money, Hye In! Or else!" he said and pointed towards me. "You'll never see her again" he said and left the house. Mom ran up to him, crying.

Me? With a dizzy head and a weak body by just one push, I walked up to Il Han slowly. "Il Han - ah.." I said, sobbing. "Il Han - ah.. Wake up.. Please" I said. My tears fell to his cheeks. His hands were full of blood.

"Please.." I sobbed. 

Just then, I felt cold hands on my skin. "...Sis.." he said, weakly. "Il Han - ah! Il Han - ah! I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" I said, sobbing. Nothing could stop my tears.

"...You're safe..." he said, forming a little smile on his face. ".. I.. was worried.." he said. "I'm sorry.." I said, continuing to sob while closing my eyes. I didn't have the heart to see him like this.

I heard a siren. An ambulance siren. "...Sis..." he started. "..I'm sorry.." he said. I couldn't say anything. My heart was breaking into pieces. "..Thank you" he said and lost conscious.

"Il Han - ah? Il Han - ah!? Wake up! Please!" I said. Just then, I screamed. With all my heart, I screamed. Please, don't take him away. "I'm so sorry!!" I said. 

Paramedics got inside the house and separated me from Il Han to get a quick check on him. While a paramedic was doing a first aid kit on him, another paramedic came to me, asking me questions.

"Are you okay, miss?" "Miss, are you hurt?" they asked. I couldn't open my mouth. Everything that I saw was only Il Han and my head keeps thinking about him.

'Please save him' I thought. 'Please let him live' I thought. Such thoughts came to my mind and my vision was still blurry.

Me and Il Han were taken to the hospital quickly and Il Han had to go for a surgery. I was given a sleeping pill which only allowed me to sleep for a few hours because the doctor said I need a lot of rest. He said that I am completely traumatized by what happened.

~ end of flashbacks//

Tears fell down my cheeks again as I rewind what happened last night. I covered my face with my hands. Just then, the door bursted open and a person came in.

"Il Min - ah!" a voice spoke. I raised my head and saw 7 people came rushing in.

A man came up to me and quickly hugged me. "Il Min - ah" he said, his breathing were unstable.

Yoongi..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 49 15
Don't leave me like them. Stay with me.
99.2K 5.5K 85
I love you hyung - jungkook it..it's not lo..love Jun..jungkook you..you're hurting me - yoongi don't act like a saint hyung I know you like it - j...
3.9K 412 18
"What are you doing?" "Don't-don't come any near. Or else I'll jump." "Well good for you but can you jump some other day? I wanted to jump today." Or...
25.9K 1.3K 24
It's not always a bad thing to need help. Sometimes admitting that you need help can lead to better things that what you could've hoped for or imagin...