Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

Galing kay _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 22:

1.3K 91 165
Galing kay _fransfics_

*Third POV*

Frisk had just finished her first set of files when she felt the phone in her pocket buzz, notifying her of a text message.

Having forgotten she even had the phone, Frisk jumped a bit and looked around, half expecting Chara to show up again to shame her even more. However, Chara wasn't there, and she felt stupid not knowing what the buzzing sound came from.

When it buzzed again, she pulled it from her pocket and checked the contact.

Already a name was there, and it read, 'Toriel', underneath it, the words:

Toriel: -Frisk? I wanted to see if your phone was working well or not.

Frisk blinked and tried to remember the last time she had a phone. She never got one, not willing to risk Cortex finding her. She had one to contact her parents before she even joined Cortex.

Why had she joined in the first place?

Where were her parents now?

They cared about her from the beginning, but ever since she moved out they had lost contact with her.

If only they stayed around.

She texted back:

Frisk: -Yes, it works fine. Thank you for testing it out.

Setting it aside, not expecting a reply, Frisk started to organize the files in alphabetical order, but before she could read the first name, the phone buzzed again, and she looked at it to see Toriel had already replied.

Toriel: -Oh good! Now you won't have to worry about asking for anything you need, or want. How has Sans been treating you? Asgore says he is quite impressed with your smarts!

A bit surprised, yet flattered, Frisk waited a moment before taking the phone and hesitating with a reply, their conversation beginning.

Frisk: -Sans has been treating me fine. I haven't gotten any food though.

Toriel: -I can send someone to bring you something... But you do know you can go out of your room any time, and get food right?

Frisk felt slightly selfish, realizing she was making them bring her food instead of getting some herself. Was her comfort more important than them?

She quickly typed back:

Frisk: -I forgot, I'm sorry. Don't worry about bringing me food, I can grab some myself. Thank you.

She was about to put the phone into her pocket, but felt it buzz one more time. As she looked at it, she gasped, and paused as she read it.

Toriel: -Alright my child, but don't ever feel afraid to ask for anything. I am willing to do anything to help you be comfortable.

Frisk stared at the words in confusion, not sure if the text was sincere or simply because they wanted to keep her. Hadn't she read something about this type of mental disease? Stockholm syndrome? It meant that a victim gains a sort of love or respect for their captor, and Frisk began wondering if this was their goal the whole time.

Nevertheless, she felt a warm feeling of trust well up in her chest, and she thought about how wonderful it would be to hear those words from her own mother.

After sending Toriel a thank you, Frisk put the phone in her back pocket, and turned to the door of her room, pulling out her card.

Then, she moved to the door, and opened it.

♤♤♤

Once downstairs, Frisk had a choice between Muffet's Cafe or Grillby's Bar. As she looked at the two, (both across from each other as if spitting the combative energy) she realized that less people were in Grillby's Bar than there were people in Muffet's place. Therefore, she went to the least populated area possible, not willing to cause any attention to herself.

It was hard enough making it down there.

Although alone in the elevator, Frisk had it open to servants and monsters walking back and forth throughout the commons, and as she passed, (trying to keep her head held high and her panic down), they all watched her, and the air held an awkward feeling Frisk couldn't shake.

She was just down to get food, then go back to her room.

That was all.

As she entered Grillby's bar, she spared no time looking at the few monsters in the room, and headed to the counter where Grillby caught sight of her and blinked.

"Oh, Frisk. Hello," he said, continuing to wipe the cup that never seemed to get clean, "What would you like to eat?"

Frisk looked at the menu overhead and stared at it for a moment, hoping the flame man couldn't sense her discomfort and unsure nature.

"I... am not sure yet," she admitted, her eyes wandering over the delectable items on the menu. Each thing sounded good, but she knew she shouldn't be too greedy. Then again, she had no money. Did she need any? Could Grillby make her a tab?

Suddenly her pocket buzzed again, and she pulled it out to see the text-

Sans: -hey kid try the burger with fried pickles.

Frisk tensed and sat straighter as her head whipped around to see Sans sitting in a booth with a wicked grin as he watched her from afar.

She blushed when he waved to her, then turned forward again with a shocked expression, realizing he had the ability to bother her whenever he wanted.

Then again, she had the ability to talk to him whenever she wanted, and that could help her gain as much information as possible.

Instead of texting back, Frisk quickly ordered a regular burger with a side of fries.

Grillby nodded and gave a warm smile before heading to the kitchen without asking for money.

With a bit of relief, Frisk relaxed a bit and tried to ignore the feeling of Sans's eyes on her back.

Another buzz.

Sans: -u missed ur chance doll

Frisk cringed at the spelling mistakes and quickly texted back:

Frisk: -*You, and *your.

She could hear Sans chuckle behind her, and her cheeks heated up.

Sans: -no 1 does that when they text

She knew that one was on purpose, and she growled as she typed:

Frisk: -Why don't you just come and talk to me in person?

Sans: -cuz thats lame. y u lonely?

Frisk: -No, but this is not getting us anywhere, and you are right behind me. There is no point in texting.

Sans: -actually this way i dont have to here ur voice

Frisk glared and turned around again to see Sans smiling at her, his eyes glinting with humor and enjoyment. The only thing Frisk texted in reply was a correction to "here" which she changed to "hear" then she tried to ignore the new buzzing that came from it.

It came a lot.

It first started off slowly, but then it began to buzz with each second that passed and she looked at it in anger as it vibrated, before looking at Sans who was giving a small smirk, staring back at her as his fingers texted away without meaning.

She flipped the phone and looked at the texts.

Sans: -heh whatever

Sans: -oh u done?

Sans: -hey

Sans: -hey

Sans: -hey

Sans: -hey kid

Sans: -jfkajkd

Sans: -sjdjkedkkdn

Sans: -dhealawowpawoaskf

Sans: -djenkwkwjd

Sans: -dejejwdk

Frisk's jaw dropped as she stared at the random texts that kept coming, and she looked back up at Sans who was now laughing.

Growling, Frisk texted back saying, "You're stupid" before glaring at him, awaiting a reaction.

His laughter died down as he looked at his screen, though his smile stayed on. Suddenly he stopped and his eyes widened as his cheeks turned a cottony blue that Frisk stared at in confusion.

Then the smirk came and with excited eyes Sans looked at frisk, grinning like mad as if he was about to tell her a horrible joke.

Confused, Frisk looked back down at the phone, and noticed Sans had texted back:

Sans: -wow dolly i didnt know u felt that way~

Then, to Frisk's horror, she realized the text above it read:

Frisk: -You're sexy.

Fumbling to hold her phone steady as Sans laughed in amusement Frisk texted faster than a speeding bullet:

Frisk: -THAT WAS AUTO CORRECT I SWEAR! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!

Sans just continued laughing.

Frisk: -IT WAS AUTO CORRECT!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY I WOULDN'T SAY THAT SANS!

Sans: -maybe not but i bet u think it!

His laughter continued and Frisk burned bright red as she stared at the phone, unable to look at Sans in the eyes as he laughed at her silly mistake.

Grillby came out of the kitchen with a burger and some fries on a plate for Frisk, looking at Sans in confusion as he set the plate down in front of her.

"Sans?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "What on Earth are you laughing at?"

Without waiting to hear more, Frisk grabbed the plate and rushed out of the room, terribly flustered and embarrassed, Sans' laughter trailing behind her.

She marched to her room angrily, avoiding all the strange looks she was getting from people in the commons area. Quickly, she pressed her thumb into the elevator button, and waiting impatiently for it to come.

Finally, it opened, and Frisk tensed as she realized someone was already in there.

Talia stared back at her, equally tense, and the two didn't move.

Talia held a basket of dirty laundry in her hands, and Frisk tried to recognize who's it could be based on the color.

It was Saturday already, and Frisk was hoping it was her laundry, realizing she only had a few pairs of clothing to wear during the week.

Noticing Talia wasn't getting off the elevator, Frisk winced and debated on telling her she would get on the next one up.

Realizing that would be rude, Frisk bared with herself, and stepping inside, the doors beginning to close.

The two stood together in silence, Frisk suddenly remembering the strange note that Talia wrote her.

Was now a good time to ask?

Was it important enough?

At least it would break the awkward silence.

"Talia?" Frisk started, already regretting her decision, "I was wondering what that note was about... the one you gave me?"

She turned to face Talia who was staring at the elevator doors, eyes wide and body tense with discomfort and... fear?

When there wasn't an answer, Frisk felt herself blush more, and she realized her day had been full of more embarrassment than needed.

Then she realized neither of them had pressed a button to go up, and they both looked at the buttons to the side, waiting for the other to press it.

They both reached out.

Then quickly pulled back.

Finally Frisk took charge and pressed the button, feeling the elevator start on its way up while the question Frisk asked still strung in the air.

She frowned at how rude Talia was being, then tried to look at it from a brighter side.

Maybe she had strict orders not to talk to Frisk.

Therefore, Frisk softened and said, "You know, you can talk to me right?"

She tried to be as honest as possible, but was even beginning to question it herself.

Talia still didn't answer, and Frisk was starting to feel bothered.

She frowned again, and opened her mouth to speak, but the doors suddenly opened and Talia took off down the hall in a speed walk, leaving Frisk alone to ponder her thoughts.

She knew something was off with Talia, and she thought about bringing it up to Sans later.

No, not Sans.

Asgore.

Why had she thought Sans?

'He has no reason to check on me anymore, or proceed with an Eye for an Eye,' She thought to herself as she walked out into the hallway, heading towards her room with her food, 'So why would you need to tell him anything anymore?'

There was a moment where she wondered why she was even doing this, and remembered that she was still being held captive. They still wouldn't let her leave.

She walked into her room, using the key card and slipping inside before shutting the door and relaxing at the emptiness of her room.

However, she still held the presence of other people in the room, as if the commons had scarred her to forever feel judged and watched.

Frisk set her food down on her desk and sat in the chair, smoothing her pants before sitting up straight and eating a fry properly.

Suddenly she stopped, and she blinked, her eyes catching sight of something in the reflection of her clock that rested on her desk, facing her dresser.

Except, it wasn't facing the dresser; because the reflection showed the dresser had moved.

And the vent was open.

Before Frisk had any time to react she felt a hand grab her neck and another hold a cloth to her nose.

The smell of chloroform filled her senses and she tried to inhale for a breath, then she tried to realize how stupid that was, but she had no time, because that was when her vision went black.

**********

A/N:

Hello my lovely Frans Fans!

Another chapter this week!

Even though everything went to hell again this week lol.

The boy I like (fine I admit it I ADORE this kid) has been really weird and is now going to a birthday party for a girl that bullies me and it is kinda weird and hurtful and I just wanna cry because he neglects me on accident sometimes but he can live his life because he is his own person and I don't need no man but I kinda want him and I feel so sick and nervous for him going to this party because he cancelled hanging out with me to go to it and that REALLLLYYYYY hurts so I'm just suffering in pain whilst trying to be super supportive because that's what you gotta do.

Help I'm dying.

But I still found the determination to write this chapter!!!

And I plan on keeping it alive!

I have been doing my best, and again, thank you for the support!

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far!

Poor Johnathan.

Dude is doing his best.

BUT IS IT ENOUGH?!

Tell me what you guys think!

Also who do you think the traitor is?

Trust me, I have everything planned out for the book - each chapter until the end. I know who the traitor is.

And I can't WAIT to reveal it!

Anyway!

Thank you all for your patience and time! Sorry for the bad writing. I'm rusty like I said.

Wish me luck with teddy! (... That... That may or may not be what I call him. And he will be known as Teddy on here. He calls me bunny sometimes :3 And I have NO SHAME WRITING THAT BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET AND NONE OF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE! HOPEFULLY!)

Next week I will be travelling, so I will do my best to write a chapter but if there isn't one please understand.

Because of this, I might post another chapter today depending on how things go.

Thank you!

I love you all!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...
107 12 7
(cover draw by me. It's just a version from an inspiration I saw from another artist that I forgot their name by the way-) read this story if you lik...
20.2K 507 200
Truth or dare with Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Flowey, Napstablook, Mettaton EX/NEO, Asriel, Frisk, Chara and TeMmIe!!!
3.3K 81 3
A bunch of Frans stories that kept on popping like popcorns in my head :3 (cover art: sinfulzany on tumblr)