Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

By kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... More

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Surprise
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
The Dance
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
New Friends
The Fangirl
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Yandere
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

Fluffy Part 2

6.2K 100 102
By kitetenjo63

Make sure to read fluffy
This isn't going to be a first date but a different story since I'm not good at writing dates sorry
———————————————————
*AT INKOS HOUSE*

Izuku:"hey mom thanks again for baby sitting izko on such short notice"

Inko:"it's not a problem dear now go you shouldn't leave your wife alone on your wedding anniversary"

Izuku:"right ill see you later and izko make sure you behave for grandma inko"

Izko:"ok daddy I will"

Izuku:"ok bye" *leaves*

Izko:"ok grandma lets get down to business"

Inko:*confused* "business"

Izko:"you told me you'd tell me about mommy and daddies first kiss"

Inko:"oh right let's get started"

*10 YEARS AGO AT SCHOOL AT LUNCH*

Mina:"ochako earth to ochako anyone there" *waving her hand in front of her face*

Ochako:"uh what" *snapping out of her trance*

Mina:"still staring at Romeo Juliet" *gives her a wink*

Ochako:"I-I have no idea what you are talking about"

Mina:"I'm talking about how your always starting at toshinori like you want to do the dance with no pants with him"

Ochako:*becomes reder than a tomato* "w-what"

Mina:"come on just tell him already its getting really annoying being ignored"

Ochako:"I do not like toshinori like that don't be crazy" *trying to sound serious*

Mina:"really do I need to bring up what happened when you two got married"

Ochako:'not this again'

*10 YEARS AGO*

*ochako (in a dress) and izuku are currently holding hands in ochakos room with a tail around ochakos waist and foreheads touching*

Mina(age 4):"do you toshinori take ochako Uraraka to be your wife"

Izuku(age 5):"yes" *looking into her eyes loving*

Mina:"and do you Uraraka take izuku toshinori the son of the number one hero All Might to be your husband"

Ochako(age 4):"yes"

Mina:"great your married now"

Ochako:"i-is that it"

Mina:"I think so"

Izuku:"d-don't we have to kiss to make it official"

Mina:"oh ya that's right you may now kiss the bride"

Izuku:*gives ochako a quick peck on the lips*

Mina:"ew you two actually kissed" *both izuku and ochako blush*

Rey:*enters the room* "hey mina your mom's her- wait what's going on here"

Mina:*smile and pointing* "toshinori and uraraka got married"

Rey:"is that so well then I better tell inko" *takes pictures of them* "oh and mina your mom is here to pick you up"

Mina:"ok bye toshinori and uraraka see ya Monday"

*END*

Mina:"so what do you have to say about that"

Ochako:"we were 4"

Mina:"you still kissed him and" *looks at her tray* "oh shoot I forgot the mayo I'll be right back" *gets up and leaves*

Ochako:'its good she wasn't there for what happened afterwards'

*FLASHBACK*

Izuku:"well I should get going its almost time for bed" *unwraps his tail from her waist and starts to walk for the door*

Ochako:"w-wait izu since were married now can you sleep with me I'm scared of the dark"

Izuku:"of course ocha don't worry I'll protect you" *he wraps his tail around her waist again and fall asleep in each others arms on ochako's bed*

*END*

Izuku:"h-hey ocha I need some help"

Ochako:"oh hey toshinori what's up" *izuku frowns*

Izuku:'why is she still calling me toshinori again' "I um need some help with something after school and I wanted to know if you could help me out"

Ochako:"sure ill be there"

Izuku:"great we can walk home together then" *mina comes back "

Mina:"oh hey toshi how's your head doing" *ochako frowns but izuku doesn't notice*

Izuku:"it's alright I still can't remember something's but most of my memory is back so that's good anyways ill see you after school ocha" *begins to walk away*

Mina:"so what was that about"

Ochako:"mina please leave me alone for the rest of the day"

Mina:"what why"

Ochako:*gets up* "because" *starts to tear up* "I told you not to bring up the incident"

Mina:"ochako wait" * she runs away crying as the bell rings*

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Izuku:" hey ocha you ready to go" *wraps his tail around her waist*

Ochako:"I um..........sure lets go" *they begin walking when izuku holds her hand and intertwines their fingers* "w-what are you doing toshinori"

Izuku:"oh um this way home has a lot of perverts so holding hands could tell them to leave you alone"

Ochako:"oh ok" 'why does he have to be so nice to me after what happened'

*TIMESKIP TO IZUKUS ROOM*

Ochako:"so what did you need help with"

Izuku:"well you see theirs this girl I like and I was wondering if you could help me practice what I'm going to say to her"

Ochako:"s-sure" 'it's for the best he deserves someone better than me'

Izuku:"ok so I would sit here" *sits on his bed* "and you need to sit on my lap"

Ochako:"oh um ok" *she sits on his lap and wraps his tail around her waist* 'so close' *blushing*

Izuku:*he wraps his left arm around her waist and cups her cheek with his right and puts his forehead against hers looking into her eyes lovingly*

Ochako:"um toshinori"

Izuku:"before I met you I didn't know how empty my life was even at 4 years old I could tell something was missing then you came along and you turned my life upside-down you make me smile and laugh you are the world to me"

Ochako:*she starts to tear up*

Izuku:"seeing you everyday is the best part of my day your smile, laugh, and those big brown eyes are some of the things that take my breath away I could just look at you all day long so.....ochako uraraka will you be my girlfriend"

Ochako:"I'm sorry but no"

Izuku:*shocked* "w-why"

Ochako:"because it's my fault you got hurt and lost your memories" *starts to cry* "I froze when that villain attacked 6 mouths ago instead of helping you I just stood there I don't deserve to be a hero or be with you" *lowers her head*

Izuku:"don't ever say that again" *she lifted her head to face him* "don't you get it dummy even when I got hurt and lost my memories I still remembered who you were hell I forgot who I was but I never forgot you and Frankly I never will you are the most important person in my life and I don't want to lose you"

Ochako:"but wha-" *he kisses her and she melts into the kiss*

Izuku:*breaks the kiss leaving her shocked* "I never forgot my promise I made to you during our 4 year old wedding as your husband I will protect you because I love you so ill ask again will you be mine ocha will you be my girlfriend and you better say yes"

Ochako:"yes, yes I'll be yours forever toshinori" *she tackles him onto the bed and cuddles with him*

Izuku:*frowns* "I want you to call me izu again and not toshinori were dating now"

Ochako:"ok ill call you izu if you call me future Mrs. toshinori when were alone"

Izuku:"deal"

*END*

Inko:"and that is how it happened"

Izko:"I want to hear more stories"

Inko:"we could or we could make some mochi"

Izko:"yay mochi" *gets up and fists pumps the air*

Inko:"you really are your mothers daughter"
———————————————————
Well that's the end I was thinking a part 3 but under a different name what do you think let me know
See ya next Tuesday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.1K 45
I'm writing any love story between your favourite characters and yourself so I hope you will all enjoy this story No yandere type character and lemon...
38.1K 347 64
People! This is the book about my ships. Please correct my mistakes. Thank you ! The fandom will not be related, so I'm sorry not sorry. X WARNING X ...
173K 6.3K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...