The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)

19.8K 435 87
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 05/10/2023

Aurora's POV

It's been two and a half weeks since the incident of Mr. Davies and we got ourselves a new English teacher, Miss Grimes, and she's okay. Actually, she's great than that sick pervert.

Last week before they take away all of the flowers (from the school and teachers, and some of us found it weird) and other things from the gym, someone or a group of students vandalized everything and a wall was being spray-painted red, and it has the following words; "PERVERT", "SICK", "MENTAL", "P*DOPHILE".

Apparently, the school found out that a group of students did it and they got suspended. And they finally believed the rumors about Mr. Davies and some have mixed feelings about it and some were disgusted and/or shocked.

What's even more fucked up is when we found that he had a wife and a daughter. Some students stated that he kept on taking off his wedding ring everyday.

Miss Grimes just continues writing down on the board while explaining and I just have my head placed on my palm while doodling thousands of spirals on my notebook. I glance at my watch wrapped around my wrist and in three, two, one...

'RIIING!'

The bell rang and Miss Grimes dismissed the class as everyone stood up from their seats and leave the room. I throw my bag over my shoulder and I walked out of the room with Heather and Eddie. The school hallway looks different today. 

Along the walls are balloons of the colors purple, orange, and black pinned on with cheap tacks. Posters hanging here and there, with the words; 'RICHFIELD HIGH SCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY TONIGHT!' in big caps, the color orange.

Tonight is the Halloween Party and everyone seems to be hyped about it. Laughter sounds along the halls joined with exciting conversations and shouts. The halls became crowded as always while we're on our way to our lockers. We approached our lockers at last and we open them, putting our stuff in.

"Are you guys ready for the Halloween party tonight?" Eddie asked.

"We haven't picked our costumes for the party and this is like so last minute to prepare... if it weren't for all of the homework and tests we've been through," Heather said. 

As I was about to open my mouth to speak, all of the sudden, my locker got slammed and I averted my gaze to see Tamara.

I'm surprised that she hasn't picked on me and Heather in a while. And by the look on her face, I can tell she's a bit pissed about Lucas' "crush" on me.

"What do you want Tamara?" I asked. 

She scoffed followed by an obnoxious chuckle, flipping her curly brown hair before opening her damn mouth.

She hated me ever since her breakup with Lucas and she knew all about Lucas' "longtime crush" on me and she would just pick on me here and there. 

Childish.

She used to be friends with Heather since elementary but Heather realized that she was only fake towards her and Heather became bitter about it but she moved on from it. I don't know much about it though. In other words, we hate her guts.

"So Aurora, were you hitting on my ex-boyfriend these past days? And planning to fuck him tonight?" She said in a loud voice that catches everyone's attention and I'm quite disappointed that there's no fucking adult around here. 

Believe me how much I want to slap her right here, right now. But I'm better than that. I told her a thousand times that I have no special feelings towards Lucas and I don't even like him. 

I mean, who would be interested to be in a relationship with some guy who is a total jerk like Lucas?

"For one last time Tamara, I have no intentions in dating your ex-boyfriend and I'm not interested, not even a little bit. No matter how many times he would annoy me or how many times he would beg me to be in a relationship with him, I will never ever change my mind." I said in a tone that I would use to someone I hate. Like Steven, for example.

Come to think of it... my eyes scan the other side of the halls and I spotted Steven with his eyes glaring in my direction and I can feel the heavy weight on my shoulders. Then Heather steps forward and now she's speaking to Tamara.

"You heard her Tamara, now get lost." She spoke. Tamara rolls her eyes before sending me a glare and push Heather aside, which made her slightly pissed off and I came face to face with the Demon Queen of High School once more.

"Tonight, if you ever go near Lucas, I'll make sure you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life. " She threatened. Like hell, I would be scared of a nobody like her.

"Whatever. I'm not scared of you." I said.

"See you at the party tonight, freak. " She said before walking away.

"Sheesh, did she eat limes and lemons for breakfast? I hate her." Heather muttered, only loud enough for me and Eddie to hear.

I shook my head and look back where Steven was standing however he's gone. I let out a sigh and Eddie patted my back.

"Don't mind her. She's a bitch and a nobody. " He said and I give him a small smile.

Then someone pulled me away from Eddie and I came face to face with Lucas.

I cannot catch a break.

"So Aurora, tonight is the Halloween party and I was wondering if you would like to be my date? I'll be your prince charming." He said and I want to puke all over his beloved varsity jacket. His prized possession.

Then he leans in for a kiss and suddenly someone else pulled me away from him and I realized it was Eddie who has his hand around my waist.

"Sorry, but she already has a date." He said and I can feel my heart beating faster than usual. Actually, my heart beats faster whenever I'm around him.

Lucas just scoffs as he rolls his eyes before walking away along with his friends.

"Thank you... for saving me there." I said, smiling at him and he smiles back.

"Okay lovebirds. Let's go to our next class and after school, let's get ourselves ready for tonight." Heather said and we walk off to our next class.

__

School's out and we're currently looking for some costumes for tonight. Heather, Eddie, and I were just looking through all of the racks at the Halloween costume section.

"I got it!" Heather said, popping her head out at the other side of the rack. "Let's dress up as... " Before finishing her sentence, she pulled out similar red and blue outfits and a black trench coat. "Heather Chandler, JD, and Veronica Sawyer!"

"From 'Heathers' ?" I questioned. "Let me guess... you'll be Heather Chandler of course."

"Eddie will be JD and you'll be the one and only Veronica Sawyer." She said as she handed us our costumes. Heather and I headed to the dressing rooms and put on our outfits.

The costume is a perfect fit I have to say. The shade of blue complimented my dark locks and it even has a sapphire pin for the collar of the shirt. It definitely looks like the outfit Veronica wore in the movie.

"Heather, are you done?" I said as I come out of the stall and look at myself in the mirror. 

The stall door right next to mine opens and Heather walks out with her red Heather Chandler outfit and it suits her with her auburn hair and piercing green eyes.

"What's your damage?" She quoted one of the most iconic lines, which made me laugh.

"How very," I quoted another line and we both laugh before looking at ourselves in the mirror for a while.

"I know how much you hate makeup, but I think some light makeup and a dark red lipstick could bring the Heather Chandler character out of you," I suggested.

"Ugh, do I have to?" She asked.

"Hey, it's only for the night. Don't you think a little bit of touch-up would be nice?"

"Hmm... I guess you're right. Though I'm not good with makeup or more likely, I have no knowledge whatsoever." She said.

"I'll do your makeup. Trust me on this and I'll make it up to you." I said.

"You better." Heather teased.

I nodded and we went back to our stalls. After changing back into our clothes, we walked out of the dressing rooms with our costumes in our hands and saw Eddie, wearing the black trench coat and I have to say, he looks good in a trench coat. I mean... he looks great in everything.

"How can you still look so good-looking with just a simple trench coat on?" Heather teased which made him let out a chuckle.

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment so thanks. Though it's a bit bigger than I thought. I'll go and exchange it for a medium. I'll be back." He said as we made eye contact and he flashes a smile at me and I returned the smile before he left off.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw. You're in love with Eddie here, aren't you?" Heather said, out of the blue which made my eyes widen up.

"W-What? What makes you think that?" I can feel my cheeks burning up and let out a nervous laugh, avoiding eye contact with Heather.

"Oh, what the hell. You don't get it, Aurora?" said Heather, and I look back at her, furrowed my eyebrows in confusion while shaking my head 'no'.

"Gosh, you two... Eddie likes you. And before you ask for how long, since the very beginning. Have you ever notice the way he looks at you? Oh wait. You never notice that, not even once. Makes me think of you as the oblivious one but then again... earlier, he saved you from getting kissed by Lucas. He cares so much about you, Aurora. Just go out already." Heather said, gently elbowed me and I blink my eyes multiple times.

 I can't believe that he feels the same.

"Okay, I'm back. Let's go and pay for the costumes. " Eddie said as we agreed and walk towards the cashier to pay for our outfits.

____________________________________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and part 2 will be coming soon. And also, this story has reached 5,000+ reads! I never thought this story would get so many reads so thank you for the support and for giving this story a chance! Again, thank you so much!

That's all!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 05/10/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

155K 4.7K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
978K 18.9K 24
"Hush baby" He said pressing his lips against my forehead..... Holding my shaking body against him not bothering to hide the lifeless lump lying beh...