Little in progress - Yoonmin

By jem_the_eternal

Where a sleepy boy gets sent to drop of school work at a mysterious and shy boys house and ends up staying. ... More

N/A
Part 1: Sleeping
Part 2: Gate
Part 3: Park residence
Part 4: Jiminie
Part 5: Staff room
Part 6: Arrange
Part 7: Anxious
Part 8: Friday
Part 9: Johnathon
Part 10: Snacks
Part 11: Sharing food
Part 12: Project plan
Part 13: Fwends
Part 14: Name
Part 15: Littlespace?
Part 16: Presentation
Part 17: Door
Part 18: Metaphor
Part 19: Panic
Part 20: Relief
Part 21: Pick up
Part 22: Order
Part 23: Guilt
Part 24: Park
Part 25: Little
Part 26: Babysitter
Part 27: Teary
Part 28: Head spaces
Part 29: Dunno
Part 30: Sharing
Part 31: Getting dressed
Part 32: Vet
Part 33: Quiet
Part 34: Emotional mess
Part 35: Morning
Part 36: Baking
Part 37: Complete
Part 38: Invite
Part 39: Shopping
Part 40: Second thoughts
Part 41: Dressed
Part 42: Stylist
Part 43: Sharing
Part 44: Resentment
Part 45: Conflicted
Part 46: Serendipity
Part 47: Kiss
Part 48: YOONI
Part 49: Proof
Part 50: Presents
Part 51: Oppa
Part 52: Moody
Part 53: Mad?
Part 54: Us
Part 55: Dating
Part 56: Sleeping beauty
Part 57: Jinnie
Part 58: Payback
Part 59: Ice cream
Part 60: Dreaming
Part 61: Baby space
Part 62: Baby
Part 63: Embarrassed
Part 64: Plan
Part 65: Blind fold
Part 66: Surprise
Part 67: Letter
Part 68: Daddy
Part 69: Picture
Part 70: Surprise
Part 71: Fake
Part 72: Introductions
Part 74: Promise
Part 75: Jinmin
Part 76: Rules
Part 77: First fight
Part 78: Decision
Part 79: Apology
Part 80: I love you
Part 81: Shhhh
Part 82: Exam season
Part 83: Breaking up?
Part 84: Hotel
Part 85: Slip
Part 86: Date
Part 87: Future?
Part 88: Start
Thank you~
¿QnA? - mid story
QNA - but the A part *eyebrow wiggle*
QnA - final
QnA Final - (stream)Answer

Part 73: Mental health

6.6K 328 62
By jem_the_eternal

Long story short, the seven boys all spent the day together and even had tea over at Jimin's house since the food was there and they were having fun.

They didn't end up leaving until late but Yoongi decided he wanted to stay with Jimin so they all went their separate ways.

When the car they all got in was out of sight Yoongi threw Jimin over his shoulder getting a squeak from the younger and carried him inside.

Yoongi went straight upstairs and threw Jimin down on the bed before literally flopping on him.

No hands to catch himself or protect Jimin which made the smaller boy laugh even more.

Yoongi smiled lightly at the sound of the other boys laughter before stating "I ain't moving until all my questions are answered." Getting a squeaked out "Okay." From Jimin who was in hysterics, red faced from laughing so hard and having the other crushing his lungs - not that he really minded.

Yoongi began by asking "First question. Did you have fun today?" Getting "Yesss~" sung in response to him between fits of giggles and wiggling.

He carried on by asking another light hearted question, asking "Second question. Do you ship namjin?" Getting a more hefty chuckle and "Obviouslyyyyyy~" In response.

Yoongi decided to ask a slightly more serious question next but kept his playful tone up as he asked "Third question. How many meals have you skipped this week?" Feeling Jimin tense under him.

Wiggling and giggles stopping for a brief moment before a nervous chuckle was heard.

Jimin reluctantly said "Uh- Not applicable." Flinching at the scolding tone from Yoongi as he called out "Jimin-"

Jimin didn't want to be told of so defended "I honestly don't know hyung I haven't been keeping track of the time and I've been in and out of little space constantly so I just don't know." Getting a frustrated sigh from Yoongi - not because Jimin was in little space but because he himself hadn't done more assuming he would be - who lightly scolded "Jiminie you need to take better care of yourself."

Jimin nodded and sadly mumbled "I'm doing my best..." put evident in his voice, knowing Yoongi was saying it because he cared.

Yoongi tried to offer comfort but also tried to find out more so said "I know Chim but you've got to try harder. Like the whole alarm thing Joon was talking about. I've never once heard these alarms go off. Why's that?"

Jimin blushed slightly, embarrassed as to why but admitted "I just don't turn them on because they interrupt me-"

If Yoongi hadn't already face planted into the bed he would in that moment, whining at the top of his voice "Jiminnnnnn~ that's the point." Getting a whispered "Well I don't like it..." back from Jimin, it really had no sass in it more bark than bite.

Yoongi let out a reluctant sigh before deciding to move to his main question which was significantly more serious.

He sighed before finally speaking again after a few minutes of silence fell between them "Fine but we're figuring something else out. Now... Last question."

Jimin nodded and quietly answered "Okay..." giving Yoongi the chance to begin.

"What were you saying this morning before swapping topics too our friends?"

Jimin instantly tried to avoid it by saying "Our friends sounds nice..." Getting a whine from Yoongi who wanted answers so called out "Jiminnnnn."

Jimin sighed again and said "It doesn't matter hyung." Getting a head shake from Yoongi.

Yoongi persisted "It does because first of all something was making you frown. And secondly, your whole shirt comment not being you not wanting me to see but being you thinking I don't want to see or whatever. I want to know what was going on Chim. I want you to know you can talk to me. I want to be someone you can lean on and someone who can help you in AND out of little space. You mean the world to me and you my baby no matter what."

Jimin didn't want to answer but knew he'd have to at some point so flushed pink from the comments and with embarrassment as he sadly admitted "I... I've not been doing as much exercise recently and I've been eating a lot more so I've put on a bunch of weight again... And... A-and... I give up."

Yoongi's heart broke a little but he assumed something like that was going on especially with the heads up he'd reconvened before even talking to Jimin properly when their project started.

He said "What? Chim since I've met you you've only started to look healthier. When I first met you you were so small and frail and I genuinely thought you might break. Now you look a lot more healthier and I still think you could get away with eating more." Trying to offer comfort and actual help since Jimin was still quite a bit under weight from not eating as much again.

Jimin mumbled "It still doesn't change things..." causing Yoongi to ask "Change what things? You can talk to me Chim. Please don't forget that."

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh as he 'confessed' "I'm... i'm fat hyung, not that there's anything wrong with having fat or anything, people are beautiful but I'm just- not. I was ugly anyways but the more weight I put on the fatter I got on top of my ugly and I look at all these beautiful people and I can't see myself like them. It doesn't suit me. Nothing does and nothing will and both are too much to handle and it's making the fight in my head harder a-and-"

Yoongi's heart officially shattered.

Jimin shattered his heart.

"Park Jimin, you handsome son of a bastard. You are not fat. And you are not ugly. And even if you were fat, which you aren't, I would still love every part of you and think your perfect because there's nothing wrong with having more to love. You even know yourself it's okay and can see the beauty where there's confidence but you can't find that in yourself even though your the most perfect human I've ever met. Yes you have a beautiful face... and body- ahem. But as long as it's healthy and also makes you happy, both being important, there is nothing wrong with how you look. And appearance is only a trivial thing at that because it's personality which matters. The only thing being wrong is you not telling your hyung you have a Sixpack."

Jimin was moved and appreciated Yoongi's attempt at humour but still tried to insist "Hyung-" getting cut off before he could.

"I'm serious Chim. So please eat all of your meals, even when you don't want to or they seem like an inconvenience or you don't know what to eat. And please don't criticise yourself on something as trivial as appearance when one your blind -literally I know you need glasses and are just to lazy to wear them, and two you'll never see yourself as perfect as I see you or as perfect as you aim to be because nine times out of ten you'll always find something wrong. Even though there's nothing."

Jimin frowned thinking back on his past so actually confessed "But I was told... that your supposed to be thin but muscular and handsome and tall a-and sharp looking and that I was always fat growing up by father and his friends and how I'll never be a real man and that I'm ugly like a frog and..."

Yoongi really hated Jimin's father.

He pointed out "Whatever your father has ever told you is a lie. You and I both know he's stupid. And clearly his friends are too but their opinion shouldn't matter. I know me saying 'omg Jiminie Oppa your so handsome and cute and you have such a great body like damn your ass and thighs. Suffocate me daddy.' Won't help but I need you to come out of this conversation knowing two things- maybe three." Trying to make humour at the end knowing that bringing in Jimin's family to anything made it a whole new level of depressing for the small boy and he didn't want that.

He hated seeing his Jiminie broken.

He wanted to protect Jimin, he wanted to be his light but also wanted him to be his own.

Jimin appreciated Yoongi's effort and chuckled as a sad tear escaped his eye as he said "One being that those words have never left your mouth before and I never want them too again." Internally cringing even though his mind and self image was all over the place, only Yoongi would be able to make him laugh genuinely with no bitterness in that mental state.

Yoongi shook his head and said "Make that four then." Before listing what he needed to say.

"First of all your dads full of bull. Second of all, ideally you should be aiming to put on a bit more weight so your not significantly under it so your healthy and don't have to deal with health risks but hyung will be here no matter what to support you. Thirdly, your perfect and I will list every perfect part of you and kiss then if I need too. And the forth is I will never say that again, unless it's to tease you or lighten the mood - orrrr you secretly have a bunch of kinks, which for you my sweet Park Jiminie I will suffer to make you smile."

Jimin smiled as he said "I have the best boyfriend ever." As Yoongi got up off of his torso and actually hugged him.

A proper hug which offered more understanding than words.

He knew Yoongi said it because he cared and he knew Yoongi wouldn't lie to him even though a part of him thought he was.

But Jimin also knew that had something to do with his mental health which he avoided talking to anyone but Jin too about prior to Yoongi but now he had someone who was there in person and could actually hold him and tell him everything's okay and he'd actually feel safe.

Yoongi didn't even realise just how much help he was giving him but it was progress.

Jimin was making progress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 11 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...
1.8K 80 12
In which Hoseok adopts a little cat hybrid named Yoongi. Mostly fluff and angst with some smut at the end. Top!Hoseok Bottom!Yoongi Final word count:...
166K 5.1K 18
Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult...
137K 5.9K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...