Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam

340 4 0
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    Veronique leans the adults against the wall, side by side. "There you go! That's a little more comfortable now isn't it? Also...don't let me catch you around anymore. Or else you won't be able to live to tell the tale. " She then throws a white handkerchief at the man and gives them a sadistic smile.

"You guys should probably clean yourselves up. You look terrible...hehe."

••••••••

     "Hey Veronique", Dominic says.

     "Yeah", Veronique answers.

     "They said that their boss is Gabriella Banks."

      "Yeah...so?"

     "Her last name...it's Kaiya's."

     The raven haired sadist stops in her tracks, the ginger following pursuit. They both look at each other for a long moment, not really saying a word to each other. "S-so", Veronique says, "this Gabriella chick...is somehow related to Kaiya?" Dominic nods his head, "I think so."

     "But it could just be someone with the same name! Right?"

      "Of course it could be. But maybe we should ask Mr. Grimm."

     "Why not just ask Kaiya?"

      "Because she may not remember this so-called Gabriella. Am I wrong?"

     "I guess you're not."

     The two teens started making their way back to where the rest of their class and Class A were. A few voices then called out to them, but they sounded startled. "D-Dominic?! Veronique?! Are you guys alright? You have blood on you!" Dominic and Veronique turn to see Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida running over to them. "Y-yeah", Veronique says, "we're fine." Uraraka walks over to the raven and looks around at her, examining her basically.

     "You two need to go to Recovery Girl immediately", Iida shouts. Dominic rolls his eyes, "chill you three. It ain't even our blood." The three heroes-in-training stiffened at the ginger's sentence. "What...do you mean...it isn't your blood", Midoriya asks. Dominic stares at the curly haired boy for a moment, "don't worry about it", he says. He then turns around and walks away. Veronique follows behind the ginger with the trio right beside her. "Wait! Who's blood is it", Midoriya asks. "Please don't worry about it right now", Veronique says, "Okay?"

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida stopped following the two elite students. Only watching them as they seemed to get smaller and smaller in the distance. "Deku-kun", Uraraka says. Midoriya hums lowly. "You seem pretty close to them." He turns around to face the brunette, "what do you mean?"

"It's not a bad thing! It just seems like you get along with them and they tolerate you better. That's all." Midoriya scratches his messy green locks while sheepishly grinning. "Well. I have been hanging out with them after we all had our first not-so-great encounter. So we get each other...I guess. Dominic is still a bit distant towards me though, but I think I'm close to Cal more than the rest."

     Uraraka and Iida's eyes widen at the sudden news.

"YOU'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THEM?!"

    "Where have you two been? Mr. Grimm has been looking for you, it's almost your guys' turn", Sierra asks sternly once she sees them. Dominic and Veronique stopped by a tree that was outside of the training grounds where Kaiya, Hugo, Sierra, and Ollie sat for shade. Sierra had her arms crossed over her chest while she stared the arriving teens down.

      "And why the hell do you have blood on you?!"

      "Well shit mom can you give us a second to even breathe", Dominic barks.

     "Okay smartass. Calling somebody mom and shit, I actually feel like one! I'm trying to not get us into trouble, and it isn't because we get extra training time put on the clock as punishment." Kaiya beckons for Dominic and Veronique to come over to her while she cleaned up the somewhat dried blood from their skin. "We'll just try to wash the blood off your clothes later okay", Kaiya confirms while the older two nod their heads.

    Sierra sighs as she sits in the shade with the others. "What's going on you two", Sierra asks. Dominic sighs, "we were being watched", he says, "there were two stalkers. They said they were watching us so that they could inform their boss of our moves. They're also with the organization who broke into our last home."

     The elite teens were quiet for a moment, making sure they took everything in correctly. "What do they want from us", Hugo asks. "The stalkers said that their boss is doing some project", Veronique says, "and she wants something that we all have."

    "What we have", Sierra asks, "and who's this she?"

    "Their boss is a she", Dominic responds, "and they said we have something that could wipe out pretty much every living organism."

   "That's impossible", Ollie proclaims, "right?"

    "It does sound hard to believe", Dominic says, "but we need to tell Mr. Grimm, Miss Ariel, and Malachi that we were being stalked."

     "And who's their boss", Sierra asks.

     Dominic and Veronique stay silent before glancing over at Kaiya. "Her name is Gabriella Banks", they say in unison. Kaiya visibly flinches but soon relaxes and just continues on cleaning Dominic's skin. They then hear someone walk over to them, making the teens look up. "Dominic. Veronique", Mr. Grimm says, "you're up next." The said teens get up and look over at the other before walking away. "Hey Mr. Grimm", Sierra calls out. The raven turns around and faces the girl. "We need to talk to you about something. It's important."

😈💀😈

      Dominic and Veronique were up against Malachi. In their simulation, they were in some type of old-looking warehouse. They walked around the building, the floorboards sometimes creaking beneath their feet. Dominic groans in annoyance, "where the hell is that blonde bastard", he cursed. "Obviously somewhere", Veronique answers in a snarky tone. Dominic glares at the raven which makes her stick her tongue out at him.

     The duo continued on through the large building. "Ugh! This is ridiculous! We could've gone first if we were gonna go through all of this bullshit!"

   "Oh Nikki don't be like that~! We wouldn't have gotten a hold of those stalkers and gotten good information!"

     "Whatever. All we have to do is find Malachi and capture him or some shit like that right?" Veronique nods her head, "or just get to the exit."

     "Oh how lovely~, two little mice are trying to escape!" Dominic and Veronique look around the wide space that they had entered, which looked pretty old, considering the fact that the majority was made up of wood and the floors and walls had cracks and holes within them. A whistle then caught their attention. "Hello~! Up here little mice!" Dominic looks up, seeing the twenty-one year old blonde sitting up above their heads on a sturdy plank. "Who the hell are you calling mice dipshit", Dominic shouts.

     A sadistic grin creeps up the girl's face, "Oh Mal~. That isn't a good place to be at now is it~?" Malachi hums at her question, "I guess you're right. But at the moment, I'm not your Malachi~."

     The blonde jumps from above and lands perfectly on his two feet. Instead of his light colored eyes, they were a bright but dark rusty orange color. The teens both knew what the older male meant when he said he wasn't Malachi at the moment.

It was Raphael...

A little bit of Class 1-A were in the control room with Recovery Girl. They watched from the large screen as the two elites had a standoff with their second mentor. "What's going on", Uraraka asks. "I'm not sure", Midoriya answers. "Maybe something is wrong", Yaoyorozu suggested. "Nothing is wrong", Hugo says. They all look over at the brunette who entered the room.

Hugo then stands beside the tall girl. "It's only Raphael", he says. "Raphael? Who's that", Midoriya asks. Ollie points to the screen, telling them to look over at it. "It's Malachi's second personality", he informs.

On the screen, Raphael charged at the teens and started having hand-to-hand combat with the ginger. Veronique activates her quirk and summoned masquerade skeletons and a masquerade skeleton of Marie Antoinette, who had a large axe with a chain by the blade to represent a guillotine. "What do you mean...it's Mr. Malachi's second personality", Yaoyorozu asks. "Well you're smart", Ollie says, "figure it out~." Kaiya sighs and shakes her head, "to put it simply", Kaiya says, "Malachi has Multiple Personality Disorder. Which not only gives him a different personality, but pretty much a new identity."

Class 1-A stares in awe at the screen as the two teens were battling pretty hard with the adult. "So right now", Mr. Grimm says.

"Malachi is letting Raphael be in control of his body."

"Stay still dammit", Dominic shouts as he throws a punch at the blonde who only laughs crazily. Veronique appears behind Raphael as she swings her leg down onto his head. But the male was able to grab it and fling her across the room. "Hahaha! Seems as though you all didn't train hard enough", Raphael sings. Dominic and Veronique pant heavily, their hero outfits were ripped here and there and they had a lot of cuts oozing out blood and bruises forming.

"Don't...give up...Vee", Dominic pants. Veronique giggles, "wouldn't dream of it~. I have a plan, but you gotta follow through with it okay." The ginger looks over at the girl and nods his head. "Tick tick tick little mice~. Your time is about to be up~!" Veronique finishes whispering in Dominic's ear as they straighten their posture. "I hope this works", Dominic sighs. Veronique gives him a Cheshire Cat smile, "trust me. It will~. It's short, sweet, and simple~!"

      Dominic, as the distraction, ran towards Raphael and throws as many blows as he can with the strength that he had left. Raphael continued to laugh his head off as he gave fatal blows back to the ginger. Veronique took the yellow cuffs from her shorts pockets and looks down at them. She sighs, "okay okay. I got this, Grim Reaper, you know what to do!" A large figure appears from behind Veronique. It was clad in a black cloak as his skeleton face was covered by a beautiful Day of the Dead masquerade mask.

     It's large scythe was held in the air as the two males were distracted by the fighting. Dominic looks over at the Grim Reaper and with all his might, he punches Raphael back hard. Raphael stumbles back and looks at the ginger confused before his face shifted into a startled look as he yells out in a panic. "You brats! Put me down", Raphael hisses. He turned his body around to look at the Grim Reaper, who was holding him up by the point of his weapon. Veronique was seated on the creatures shoulder before standing up and walking slowly along the Grim Reaper's arm and towards the blonde haired male.

     The monster places his skeleton hand down to the floor for Dominic to climb up on. The ginger looks up at him before climbing on and holding onto his thumb. Veronique smiles as she puts Raphael in his cuffs. "Gotcha~", she cooed in a sickening sweet voice.

"Dominic & Veronique have passed the practical exam!"

    The two teens smile widely as they look over at the male who was now Malachi, due to his eyes being its normal light hazel color again. "I'm proud of you guys", he gushes. "We're proud of ourselves too", the teens say in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
91.2K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
760 53 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...