Boundless

Af culturalcruelty

She - A Woman of background, culture and color. A woman who carries pride in her strides, and triumph on her... Mere

Introduction
제 1 장
제 2 장
제 3 장
제 4 장
제 5 장
제 6 장
제 7 장
제 8 장
제 9 장
제 10 장
제 11 장
제 12 장
제 13 장
제 14 장
제 15 장
제 16 장
제 17 장
제 18 장
제 19 장
제 20 장
제 21 장
제 22 장
제 24 장
재25 장
재 26 장
제 27 장
제 28 장
제 29 장
Final Chapterㅋㅋㅋ
Playlist
Thank You🙏🏾
1,000 veiws!
Q and A pt 1
Q and A pt 2
Happy Birthday To Boundless!!
Q and A pt.3 news
#BlackLivesMatter a message from your Author.

제 23 장

2.4K 155 5
Af culturalcruelty

" Josiah? Is that you?"

" Athena is that you?" I threw my hands around my best friend of middle school and high school. His embrace was foreign. His hands wrapped around me tightly. " My god Athena you are huge" He teased pulling away running his hands down my stomach. I smiled at him. " You know I haven't spoken to you since you transferred to Korea your first year. Wow. You look amazing. Your glowing , seriously" He spins me around and I laughed.

" I have been back two months already. Why haven't come seen me? I thought you knew everything?" I teased and he laughs. " Had I known, I'd come by for sure" My mother pushes her cart between us and smiles broadly at Josiah.
" Why don't you two catch up, by completing this list for me. I gotta make a run over to the Church and drop a few things off" She tells me and I nodded.

Josiah takes the list and pushes the cart. My mother disappears, and I scoffed. " I am so sorry. You know my mama is crazy. I'll finish this list, you can go about your business" I tell him and he laughs a light hearted laugh. " I had no plans that important today anyway. You know I was not giving up this chance to see you. Besides your mom called me randomly to help her at the mart" My eyes widened.

" That sneaky—She planned this? I should have known" I shook my head.

" It's fine. I am glad she did. I missed you." He says and I smiled shyly. He looked at the list. " Also, Where's the daddy? I know that your moms wouldn't have called if you were in a relationship" He says and I nodded. He was right. He always was. He was my best friend.

" Well, He's in South Korea, unfortunately we had to part ways." I say clearing my throat. " Why though?" I look ip at him. He wanted to know it in depth. He was calling bullshit already. " We had to break up, there were obstacles that got in the way. That type of thing" I confessed. He tilts his head animatedly like a dog. " What could have gotten in the way? His job? He was always busy wasn't he? I told you, them asians are mad workaholics" He say snorting pushing the cart into the pasta aisle.

" Actually no, Jae was a g—

—-Jay? What type of asian dude name is Jay? That's black home girl" I rolled my eyes. " You are mad ignorant you know that? His name is Jae Eun. Stop saying asian as well, it's Korean. You wouldn't want people labeling you as African would you?" I asked folding my hands over my breast. He laughs as he put pasta sauce in the cart. " Look at you defending your man, you must still love him" He teases.

" I don't just still love him, I am still in love with him" I say a loudly and-he turns  around. " Then why aren't you with him?"

That question right there. I couldn't answer him.

I bit my lip. I choked on my heart and a tear falls. " Hey hey hey. Don't cry" He pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry, it's probably still a hard subject" He says hugging me.

•.                               •.                          •

Jae's pov

              " Remind me again, why the hell I let you follow me abroad?" I asked frowning at Minhyuk as I gripped the steering wheel. " I'm hungry Jae. Do you want me to die?" He pouts and I rolled my eyes. "Stop being dramatic. You just had a sandwich" I say and he scoffs. " So? I am korean, I want noodles. Noodles Jae, do you know what that is?" I groaned and park into a parking space at a mart.
" Besides you need a buddy just in case things don't go the way you want them to" I rolled my eyes and handed him a mouth mask. " Put this on, don't take it off? Cool?" I hop out of the car and he follows.

"We are only getting ramen, when we go into this mart. Don't touch nothing, do you hear me?" I say in perfect english. He lifts his hands signaling an ok. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the mart. I saw a worker moping the entrance and I tapped his shoulder. I smiled warmly and he takes out an ear bud. " Do you know where I could get ramen?" I asked him.

" Oh, the chinese aisle is on the seventh aisle." He tells me and I shake my head. " Ramen. As in noodles. Not that type of noodles. Maruchan noodles, orange and yellow package. You know exactly what I'm talking about" I countered and he smirks. " Because I'm black?" He says and I smiled. " Exactly" I say sarcastically pulling Minhyuk into some aisle to find it myself.

" Didn't he tell you where it was?"

" We'll have to find it ourselves" I tell him as we skimmed through the aisles. Minhyuk pulls me to a halt. " Pasta?" He shows me the sign. " It won't be in this aisle" I say turning my head to look. I froze completely. I react quickly, pulling Minhyuk's mask off and putting it on my face. I push him backwards and he frowns. " What is it?" He asks.

" Athena. That woman in that aisle is her" Minhyuk eyes widened at this. " Really?" We poke our heads off to the side to peak in unison. A tall dark skinned man with his arms around her. My heart began to race, a pang sounded in my ears. She looked so beautiful. Her belly grew and I wanted nothing more than to hug her. Minhyuk slips into the aisle and I curse silently.

" You are two beautiful to be crying over any dude." He tells her and my breathing pattern changed. My fist clasped to the side of me. I felt an itch in my fingers. He wad touching my woman. She is mine. I take off running out of the store, I couldn't stand there anymore. I bolted through the doors and into the lot. Once I got in the car, I placed my head against the steering wheel. "Athena" I breathed running my hands down my face.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
171K 13.6K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
193K 38.7K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...