All Of Me Is Yours (vkook)

By btstrashaye

[reconstructing] To everyone who'd prefer a better reading experience please read the redo chapters they wil... More

Intro and 1: A little bit of hope
2: Who are you?
3: Eyes locked
4: A tear
5: Shock and horror
6: Fate
7: A hidden weakness
8: I've got you
9: I'll always be here for you
10: Better
11: Home
12: Comfortable
13: Loner
14: A bold move
15: Make it clear
16: Uncertainties
18: A mess
19: Test him
20: Fooled
21: Just love me (M)
*Notice*
22: Trigger
23: Fight
24: Suspicions
25: To go or not to go
26: Weakness
27: Starting the plan
28: A familiar figure
29: Outsmart Them pt1
30: Outsmart them pt 2
31: Fix the past
32: The ultimate duo
33: A memorable wedding
34: Happiness (final chapter)
๐Ÿ’– Epilogue ๐Ÿ’–
Note :)
Key Ideas and Explanations
(redo) 1~ A little hope
(redo) 2~ Who are you
(redo) 3~ Eyes locked
(redo) 4~ A tear
(redo) 5~ Shock and horror
(redo) 6~ Fate
(redo) 7~ Hidden weakness
(redo) 8~ I've got you
(redo) 9~ I'll always be here for you
(redo) 10~ Better
(redo) 11~ Home
(redo) 12~ Comfortable
(redo) 13 ~ Loner
(redo) 14 ~ Bold Move
(redo) 15 ~ Mates (M)
(redo) 16 ~ Ultimate Omega
(redo) 17: All better

17: Mates (M)

20K 793 301
By btstrashaye

Warning! A very bad attempt at smut ahead read at ur own risk 😬

A chilly breeze iced against his skin and made Taehyung shiver. It got too cold all of a sudden and he was only in a robe after a quick shower.

"Tae you've been standing outside for ages. Come in, you'll catch a cold." Jungkook called out from within the room.

Taehyung nodded and walked inside smiling until... he was met by the sight of Jungkook.

Taehyung's jaw dropped.

Jungkook was stood outside their bathroom; he was shirtless with a large towel wrapped around his lower body. Taehyung face palmed himself mentally for the way his eyes went swiftly to outlining the refined abs and chest that was still wet, glinting in the moonlight.

As if that wasn't enough.

His dark raven hair was dripping wet. His arm muscles flexing as he rubbed his hair dry with a towel.

Taehyung's jaw dropped right down to the floor.

Are you trying to kill me? How can someone look so god damn fine!

"Baby, you're here."
Jungkook smiled softly and innocently but his voice had become deeper, and super sexy.

There was a short moment of awkwardness. Jungkook didn't seem bothered he just carried on drying himself.

Tonight was the night they'd mark one another right, and Taehyung was frozen as he thought over and over before finally speaking,

"U-um so Jungkook, I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

Ah such a tease.

Only for you babe.

You really have to make me say it?

Jungkook nodded.

"F-fine. Make me yours." Taehyung shifted his gaze in embarrassment, his cheeks violently blushing.

Instantly he was pulled in by a strong arm who dragged him all the way to their bed.

He suddenly got all nervous.

"J-Jungkook?"
"Yes angel?"

Jungkook was hovering over Taehyung who felt smaller than ever under him. The sweet scent of peaches and cream (😏) was driving him crazy. Taehyung's skin was beaming in the moonlit room, his neck exposed slightly and it was all too inviting. Perhaps he hadn't noticed before but Taehyung's hair had shifted from the ordinary blonde to a gentle grey.

He leaned down so that he was only millimetres away from Taehyung's face, their breath mixing.

Taehyung had to admit he was slightly taken aback.

The heat was rising too fast.

"You asked for it."

Jungkook smirked as he saw the alarmed expression from Taehyung.

He locked their lips, and as soon as Taehyung responded he poured all his love into it.

Taehyung may have seemed really nervous but inside this was exactly what he wanted and he was squealing with delight.

They kissed hungrily for each other's love, Jungkook gently bit Taehyung's bottom lip requesting for entrance and he quickly obeyed.

The fight for dominance was neck to neck and so they finally had to part to catch their breath, panting heavily.

Just as Taehyung felt he'd almost caught his breath Jungkook smashed their plush lips together once more, and this time he was too out of breath so he let the alpha take over.
Jungkook explored each and every corner of Taehyung's cavern, it was all sinfully sweet.

Taehyung shivered at the strange sensation as Jungkook peppered light kisses from his jawline trailing down his neck whilst his hands were removing the robe. He let it slide off and let it fall to the floor.
Taehyung thought he would feel a bit embarrassed naked in front of his mate, but in the moment nothing as such crossed his mind.

The light kisses turned into soft bites, some a bit too hard at which he moaned slightly.

Jungkook was trying his absolute hardest to refrain himself from devouring the other. Taehyung under him was too beautiful, his messy hair and his soft moans were music to his ears. He carried on leaving little love bites until he deemed them ready.

Taehyung could tell that Jungkook was nervous, they both were.

Don't worry about me, I'll tell you if I went you to stop, but for now don't hold back.

Are you sure? I'm not sure if I'll control myself.

I'm 100% sure.

Jungkook smiled and slipped his hand into Taehyung's to which the other responded by gripping tightly. The omega gulped slightly when he saw the huge size of the alpha's member; it sure was gonna hurt, but he was becoming desperate by the second.

Trying to get over the penetration as quickly as possible, Jungkook lined his member at the entrance before bent down kissing Taehyung just as he quickly thrust in. It happened all so fast Taehyung didn't even realise until he felt the sharp pain of his stretching walls making him bite onto Jungkook's lip, tears streaming down his face.

"A-ah, I-it feels weird."

"Ssssh it's ok Tae, it'll feel better soon I promise." He led Taehyung's hands over his shoulders for support, and Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, breathing shakily into his neck.

"I-I think I'm ready." Taehyung assured, and Jungkook kissed his forehead before thrusting in at a slow pace. The walls clenched around his member so tightly making him groan. Taehyung whimpered as he tried to feel the pleasure rather than the pain. He bit his lip as shaky moans would accidentally escape.

"Don't hold them back." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung nodded and let his voice free.

Jungkook felt Taehyung loosen, and without even realising his pace fastened and the other cried out.

"Wa- ah, J-Jungkook, ah s-slow down"

But nothing was heard.
The alpha flashed his red eyes making Taehyung's turn blue.
He knew what was coming.

Jungkook's alpha gangs became visible and without warning he sniffed around Taehyung's neck and as soon as he found the right spot he pierced into it.

Taehyung screamed out.

It stung so bad but there were waves of pleasure.

Jungkook rammed in the youngers hole. Taehyung constantly cried, his nails gripping onto the alpha's back.
They both felt one another reach their climax.

Jungkook flopped straight down and turned to face a sobbing Taehyung. He cursed himself with guilt.

"I'm so sorry Tae, you should've stopped me."

"No, *sniff* I'm fine"
Jungkook pulled the omega gently into his arms as they lay there.

After a few minutes Taehyung's sobbing stopped.

In the matter of seconds Taehyung pushed the alpha down with immense strength and sat on top of him.

Jungkook couldn't believe what had just happened. And Taehyung's strength made him shudder. He watched as the calm blue suddenly lit up brightly in Taehyung's eyes, piercing straight through him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You marked me, now my turn."

Taehyung rolled back his head, his fangs emerging and he dug into Jungkook's neck at the same spot of his own mark.

Jungkook winced slightly at the pain. His mind couldn't register what had just happened.

Taehyung isn't an alpha, then how does he have fangs?

He was shocked at the way Taehyung recovered and flipped the roles.

Taehyung retreated and kissed the bite mark feeling satisfied.

"Hmm, now we're equal"

Jungkook's lips were parted in surprise, he just carried on staring at Taehyung who looked so helpless under him but on top he was like a totally different person.

Taehyung chuckled when he saw the stares.

***

After another round in the shower they finally laid in each other's embrace.

"Are you sore?"

"Yes it hurt like hell! But I'm okay so don't worry about it. You did great."

Taehyung's words echoed happiness into Jungkook's heart.

"I love you Kookie."
Jungkook blushed upon hearing his nickname.
"I'm officially yours" Taehyung smiled brightly.

"I love you too Tae. That means all of me is yours, and all of yours is mine" Jungkook returned the smile and they cuddled before falling asleep, both exhausted.

Lol I dunno how to feel bout this... but they're officially mates!
Thanks for all the lovely comments and all the votes!
Also I made a new cover for the story I think it's much better than the old one ☝️ 😆
Love you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.5K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
428K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
525K 17K 48
Kim Taehyung is the last Male Omega to ever exist in the whole world, he lives with his Sub-Alpha and Dom-Alpha siblings Kim Seokjin and Kim Kahashi...
79K 2.7K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...