No Clue (Saiki Kusuo x Reader)

By carcinoDetermination

The whole of PK Academy is buzzing with the news of yet another transfer student... except this time around... More

New Girl
A/N
Attention
The Lunch Dilemma
Routine... Or Not
Who Is This Girl?!
Erasure
A/N
Avoidance
Another A/N (sorryyy)
Misery Business
Yeah it's anoth A/N but seriously
Why?
Don't
Saviour
Falling For You

Apologies

5.5K 88 23
By carcinoDetermination

Gooooood morninggggg Vietnam!!! (Except it's night where I am. I just wanted to make the reference.)

Hi, it's author senpai here, although I guess that's kind of obvious. I just want to apologise for how long it's taking for the next chapter to come out! (*insert coming out of the closet joke here*)  School's been pretty tough on me because I've missed a fuck ton, especially over the past two or three years, and now I'm trying to get back regularly. Also, my inspiration has been kinda low because of how drained I am from going all out with school... BUT DON'T WORRY READER-CHAN BECAUSE IT'S TERM 1 HOLIDAYS SO I HAVE SOME TIME TO RECUPERATE AND WRITE!!

So you'll be getting new chapter(s) soon. I'll try to do a few to make up for the amount of time!

Oh! Also also also! I was thinking of doing a face reveal and a few facts about myself so you can get to know the author of your (hopefully) favourite fanfic! Sooooo tell me in the comments if you want this and what you want to know and all that shit! Don't be shy! I'm really nice once I get over my tsundere I swear! (Shut up I've been trying to hide my tsundere self, okay?)

Love youuuuu ^_^

poisonSerendipity💚💛

P.S. don't forget to vote on all my chaptersss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 13.8K 39
โ†ณ"ษขแดแดแด… ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษดแดœษช๊œฑแด€ษดแด„แด‡." โ†ณ(ส/ษด) (สŸ/ษด). แด€ ส™ส€ษชแด›ษช๊œฑสœ, ๊œฑแด€ส€แด„แด€๊œฑแด›ษชแด„, ๊œฑษดแด€ส€แด‹ส ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ แด„แดสŸแด…-สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สœ...
137K 4K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
4.1K 69 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
13.3K 563 16
[Back] Baji!Reader x Various This is technically my first ever fic that contains some romance It's a slow-burn, I hope ๐Ÿ™ ||~~~~~~~~~~~~|| You, Baji...