modified - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023
024
025

021

1.4K 26 3
By filteredthots

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

"get her on the table!" deaton shouted.

he was panicking because this was fredrick's daughter. a person he used to be friends with.

stiles and scott got her on the table and they both stayed on each side of her.

"whoa, whoa, whoa." stiles said when marcie wouldn't stay still.

"hold her." deaton said.

marcie let out a tiny scream but that caused the whole place to shake and rattle.

"doc, think you gotta do something." stiles said.

"i will. but right now, i need you to keep her still." deaton said.

"steady." scott said as deaton came with a big needle.

"what the hell is that?" stiles asked.

"mistletoe." deaton replied.

"mistletoe? she's got a fricking hole in her head." stiles said.

"stiles, help." scott said when he couldn't keep her still.

deaton put the mistletoe in the hole in her head but marcie's body shot up and she screamed loudly causing all the windows to shatter.

stiles immediately used his body as a shield to protect her from the flying glass.

when stiles looked down at marcie, her eyes were closed.

he flicked off the glass that was on her face and held her face in his hands.

"marcie. mars? marcie. marcie, come on. no, no, no, no, no. come on, baby. wake up. come on. wake up. can you hear me? marcie. mars, open your eyes. come on, come on. come on. listen to me, baby. hey, show me your eyes, okay? marcie, you have to open your eyes. mars." stiles said but she didn't move or respond.

scott looked away and so did deaton. she was gone. they knew she was gone.

deaton didn't want to say the sweet girl wasn't gonna open her eyes.

scott didn't want to say he'd lost one of the best people he's ever met. one of his best friends.

stiles didn't want to say he'd lose his mind after losing the love of his life.

stiles looked down at her as he felt his eyes fill with tears.

he was going to lean down and kiss her lips for the last time but something happened, her hands started glowing. she soon let out a breath and lifted her head.

stiles was so relieved. marcie opened her eyes and the first thing she saw were stiles' tear filled brown eyes looking back into her beautiful brown ones.

"you okay?" stiles asked as she nodded.

"you're okay." he said to himself grabbing her hand and laced their fingers together.

"you wanna try and sit up?" stiles asked and she nodded her head.

stiles held her up gently by holding her waist and scott went to help her up.

she looked around the room and stopped when she saw her brother at the door.

"harry?" marcie said

"marcie." harry said going over to hug her.

the second he wrapped his arms around his little sister they both had tears falling down their faces.

"they saved my life, harry. stiles saved me." marcie said looking at him with a smile causing stiles to smile.

"i'm not paying for the windows." stiles said making deaton smile.

harry saw marcie's hands glow red and he let go of her and looked between her and stiles.

stiles and marcie looked at each other other. stiles slowly went over to her and they wrapped their arms around each other.

marcie could hear stiles' soft cries and she pulled away from him, locking eyes with him.

marcie cupped his cheeks and stiles leaned in, crashing their lips together. they could both taste salt on their lips from the tears.

scott, harry and deaton watched the couple and smiled at them.

deaton was right about them being connected to each other.

scott was right when he told stiles years ago that she was totally into him.

harry was right when he told marcie that her and stiles were soulmates.

-

marcie went back to her house and she got herself into the shower.

harry had left to go and talked to alice after everything that happened.

"how is she?" alice asked once she saw her son.

"she's gonna be okay." harry said as alice nodded.

"you were right. i should've never sent her there." alice said.

"you were just doing what you thought was right." harry said.

"no, i was being selfish. i thought i could take care of her. now i know there's never been anyone more fit to take care of her than you." alice told him.

"does this mean you're leaving again?" harry asked her.

"don't think of it as leaving, think of it as being better off." alice said with a small smile.

harry got closer to his mother and he pulled her into a tight hug.

after they pulled away, they smiled at each other and alice got into her car. without another word, she drove away.

-

marcie got out of the shower and she was trying to put her clothes on and she was still in pain making it extremely difficult for her.

she let out a small sigh in frustration and she heard a knock on her bathroom door.

"everything, okay?" she could hear stiles ask from outside.

marcie opened the door and he saw her with her towel around her body.

"i can't get my clothes on." marcie said in a defeated voice as stiles frowned.

"let me help you." stiles said as she nodded.

stiles grabbed her underwear off the floor and bent down to let her feet step through.

she used his shoulders as a way to balance herself and stiles slide her underwear up, trying his hardest from hurting her.

her towel was raising up a little and he looked into her eyes as he slide her underwear all the way up and looked down to make sure it was on right.

he grabbed her bralette next and she let her towel drop.

stiles didn't look down he just kept looking into her eyes as he slipped the bra over her head and helped her loop her arms through.

after he stood behind her and went to clip her bra. she was kind of impressed that he knew how to do it.

next he helped her get her long sleeve shirt on and then he grabbed her sweatpants.

he bent down again like he did for the underwear and she placed her hands on his shoulders again as she stepped into her pants.

once she was dressed, stiles cupped her cheeks and he pressed his lips on top of hers.

"what are you even doing here?" marcie asked him.

"uh, harry wanted me to keep an eye on you. and i needed to see you because i can't stay at home knowing i'm just gonna be worried about you all night." stiles said as marcie gave him a small smile.

"i think i'm okay." marcie said as she went to sit on her bed.

"do you think you'll be a banshee now?" stiles asked her as he went to sit down beside her.

"well, there's a rule that when you're a witch, you can only be a witch." marcie began.

"so that means you're either a banshee or a witch." stiles said as she nodded.

"turn off the lights." marcie said.

stiles was confused but he did as told and turned off her light.

marcie closed her eyes and he saw white glowing dots appear from her hands and float into the air, lighting up some of the room.

stiles looked at marcie then looked around the room in amazement.

"last time i checked, a banshee can't do that." marcie said making stiles look at her in aw.

stiles walked closer to her and he cupped her face before kissing her slowly.

the white beams of light were still floating around the two of them, making the kiss perfect.

they both pulled away from each other slowly and stiles saw her eyes flutter open.

"i'm in love with the most amazing witch in the world." stiles said making her smile.

"i'm in love with the most amazing human in the world." marcie said back making him smile this time.

they both felt so content in this moment. it was the most at peace they've felt in a while.

-

"mason said it's not just to transmit a frequency. it's high powered. like, it has to be a really strong signal." liam said.

liam, scott, stiles, marcie and lydia were all in the library.

"and that's causing it to shift?" lydia asked.

marcie felt stiles place his hand on her thigh making her grab his hand and lace their fingers together.

"no. i don't think it's just that. last night argent said that it's getting smarter." scott said.

"uh, why wasn't i invited to this thing last night? i could've helped." marcie said as everyone looked at her.

"stiles told us not to tell you." liam said making stiles glare at him.

"mars, i can't have you getting hurt." stiles told her as she groaned.

"stiles, do you know the legend about the beast? you could've gotten killed." marcie said as everyone watched them argue.

"babe, let's not talk about this right now. you coming with us last night was not up for discussion, okay?" stiles said.

"okay, okay." marcie replied.

"what if the dread doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster?" scott asked.

"with frequencies?" stiles asked.

"no, by shifting. the frequency is just the trigger. the important part is when it shifts into the werewolf." scott explained.

"like peter." lydia said.

"right. yeah, peter was an alpha, he got stronger every full moon. eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal." scott said.

"or as normal as peter can get." marcie said.

"so the dread doctors don't want to wait for the full moon." liam said.

"they want the beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible." scott said.

"because of parrish." liam said.

"if this is happening tonight, what are we gonna do?" lydia asked.

"uh, we've got one clue to go on." stiles said grabbing something out of his backpack.

"this came from the hospital." stiles said showing everyone a photo of a bloody shoe print.

"whoever's lurking inside the beast is wearing a size 10 or indeterminate make." stiles said.

"indeterminate?" lydia asked.

"means, it's a partial print. basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood and carnage." stiles said.

"how many size 10s are out there?" scott asked.

"only one with parrish's blood on the sole." stiles replied.

"so are we gonna try to get the game canceled?" liam asked.

"no, no, we're gonna play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood soaked massacre." stiles replied.

"okay, but, um... aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? we don't have the "who", but we have the where and when." liam said.

"we can't." marcie said.

"there's too many people." scott said.

"and we still don't actually know if it's going to happen. it might just end up being a regular lacrosse game. it's possible, right?" lydia asked.

"that's absolutely possible." stiles said with a cringe.

"so we're still getting the game canceled?" liam asked.

"we're getting the game canceled." scott said as everyone got up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.9K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
11.1K 582 12
In this first half of the last season of Teen Wolf everything has been unusually calm. Suddenly, the Wild Hunt comes in bringing all type of problems...
30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...